Reborn Reincarnated Relentless

DeletedUser

No you should have wrapped it in a big neon sign saying "I'm pulling your leg" But then again some people still woulda missed it :)

DeletedUser

I was trying to make an ironic statement..........I think........But I know a few people have caught on!!

DeletedUser

I think the borns are KA now. They keep changing names more than certain players change accounts............erm, speaking of accounts, you wouldn't happen to have an account I could mess up, do you? At least Baron Privs (but prefer Dukedom)??

DeletedUser

[clt]This thread was ridiculously off topic, keep it sensible please. If you want to spam, go to the MSG.[/clt]

DeletedUser

Is there no end to his account hopping?

Whilst Tyrande is incorrect in claiming I am EXP (which I am not), I would refute the essense of using 'tribe hopper' as an insult against me. Personal arguments in Reborn that esculated whilst I was not with internet access, not in the country, somehow followed into a few turning against me. Tired of the demand of leadership, not the request, and refusal by some to follow any sort of agenda of leadership, I stepped down. That led me with no place within them so I left.

Sorry for answering Cat, though as many a mod have said in the past, answering an offtopic accusation is infact ontopic, it is the earlier accusation that is offtopic, and I have the right to respond. I am not so arrogant to presume you take the same line as those mods, but just affirming that I am not intentionally disobeying any rules.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If I see it as one and the same. Though yes I was incorrect in quoting tribe instead of account.

There is a difference. Tribes fail and merge so a tribe hopper could find himself joining new tribes in every merge.

An account hopper, in my opinion, is a player who keeps getting rimmed on whatever account he is playing thus keeps hopping from one account to the next.

I hope this clears it up.

(edit) I don't see how the term "tribe hopper" could be construed as an "insult"!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

There is a difference. Tribes fail and merge so a tribe hopper could find himself joining new tribes in every merge.

An account hopper, in my opinion, is a player who keeps getting rimmed on whatever account he is playing thus keeps hopping from one account to the next.

I hope this clears it up.

Problem with that theory is that BH have never been cleared on .uk? >.>

DeletedUser

the forum mod warned about posting messages which the bulk of players wouldn't understand. Please elaborate.?

DeletedUser

the forum mod warned about posting messages which the bulk of players wouldn't understand. Please elaborate.?

Morale is: Morale does not exist in this world, so use cheap tricks if you have to >.>

That would explain everything for you? :)