Reborn Reincarnated Relentless

DeletedUser

i know who u are ,
1 i was baron in reborn ,bec the tribe in which i was duchess tkk merged in unborn,the new tribe becoming unborn
2 i was almost never on left ,when i left anywere i let kn as sitter
3 even from the beginning of the war i said that we need help ,and the other leaders ,with u in front ,said they are too busy defending k 27 and we all should move to k27,i had more help from r-born then from my own tribe

and it appears i was right about u ,u eventually have joined che

Pls kindly gtfo with your 11k account :3

DeletedUser2278

on the external forums ,it does not matter how many points u have,u can speak ur mind

DeletedUser6328

You have no idea what's gone on but yes of course, you're right about everything

DeletedUser2278

Your mind speaks garbage.

first of all i did not insult u
and second of all,this is a topic for members of tribes in w1 ,not w4
go there and insult players if this is all u know to do

You have no idea what's gone on but yes of course, you're right about everything

yeah,i have no idea,can u plz tell me,bec from my point of wiew,timmyhill took u 2 villages and then u joined his tribe
how this looks?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

first of all i did not insult u
and second of all,this is a topic for members of tribes in w1 ,not w4
go there and insult players if this is all u know to do

Clamju has joined w1 now on the tyne34 account in CHE!!! so she has all the rights to speak on this worlds forum as do you.

Enjoy ;)

DeletedUser

yeah,i have no idea,can u plz tell me,bec from my point of wiew,timmyhill took u 2 villages and then u joined his tribe
how this looks?

And If its so bad why was it timmyhill who invited him after taking his two village obviously because hes a better player than most in REBORN

DeletedUser2278

i have to admit ,i did not thought i could be tricked twice
u former reborn ,have found urself in my tribe and allied tribes tonight an enemy
from now on,avit are our entire alliance enemies and all those who go from rk or rs to that tribe will be enemies also

sryblackmail,but she did not tell to me she was playing from a w1 account

DeletedUser5283

hahahahah AVINIT all the way i was gonna stop playing this world but not now

Tyrande today at 20:53
too bad,most of my players are small yes i must say,but we are not that small
see u after our tribe squashes free
we have become this small bec we had to resist to the attacks of some big tribes

get those :spear: and :swordsman:ready :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

i know who u are ,
1 i was baron in reborn ,bec the tribe in which i was duchess tkk merged in unborn,the new tribe becoming unborn
2 i was almost never on left ,when i left anywere i let kn as sitter
3 even from the beginning of the war i said that we need help ,and the other leaders ,with u in front ,said they are too busy defending k 27 and we all should move to k27,i had more help from r-born then from my own tribe

and it appears i was right about u ,u eventually have joined che

Just going to point out 2 things - if you were always online and you always set a sitter, why is your account pants!!

and secondly

To the people questioning what happened with hern, here is an ex-duke of CHE!!!'s answer;

I always goad my targets, its only fair I think. Mock them before you take from them. Its only gentlemanly. So as per normal I was discussing hern's imminent demise when I simply offered him a place in CHE!!! The attacks were already running and I couldn't cancel. He's never asked for them back and I've never offered :icon_razz:

Simples - don't read into things too much peeps :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

That's a thesaurus. Not definition.

The real context of the word is in the post timmy :icon_wink:

I've also been here for roughly a month and a half. First as Oldman, then as Davy, then as Mattyg, the account I plan on staying in.

Are you still playing as Mattyg? Can't seem to find the name ingame!!

DeletedUser

The fact that you have the audacity to call someone an account hopper... when you made a thread begging for a bigger account.

Hypocrisy.

DeletedUser

You got me there. (reels in)

I think elrojo has been pulling ya legs with the account begging........guess some people have not caught on to that yet.

I do fear for the forum trolls some, they cannot spot an obvious joke in it........maybe they need to exit that door in their parents basement more often and breathe in some fresh air! Might help clear things up :)

DeletedUser

I think elrojo has been pulling ya legs with the account begging........guess some people have not caught on to that yet.

I do fear for the forum trolls some, they cannot spot an obvious joke in it........maybe they need to exit that door in their parents basement more often and breathe in some fresh air! Might help clear things up :)

I should have used italics.........