Red Bull or Gummy who will be the true leaders of the South East

DeletedUser

Methinks after Ninjas takes over the NorthEast we'll move down there and give you guys an old fashioned butt-kicking. :lol:

DeletedUser

That doesn't make any sense at all. Please try again. (Directed at BMX)

And Red Bull can't ally Gummy as you can't have 2 dominant tribes in 1 K. There will be skirmishes.

Edit - PaliDan. - That's possible. But I doubt they will both last that long.

DeletedUser

Edit - PaliDan. - That's possible. But I doubt they will both last that long.
I was just killing a bit of time by being sarcastic. I wasn’t serious about it but if you think it’s a possibility, that’s encouraging. I think Typhon might have other plans though.:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I expect Ninja to last quite a while along with DNP, but Red Bull and Gummy both remind me to much of OT. That and they are in the same K, so the survival rate is even lower.

DeletedUser

so the survival rate is even lower.

Sounds good, doesn't it?:icon_wink: If Red Bull and Gummy ever face each other on the battlefield (which is likely to happen) I don't think any of us can actually REALLY know who will win. It's just... unguessable.

DeletedUser

Ninjas will definetly be the leaders of the South-East :lol:

DeletedUser

That happens to be exactly what I ment with my previous post! Optimus, did you play W16?

DeletedUser

no. and I was joking Ninjas are going North East or somewhere :lol:

DeletedUser

Ah damn, must have mistaken you with someone else then. Any chance you played W1?:icon_razz:

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Sounds good, doesn't it?:icon_wink: If Red Bull and Gummy ever face each other on the battlefield (which is likely to happen) I don't think any of us can actually REALLY know who will win. It's just... unguessable.

When they face each other I'm fairly sure the winner is actually...everyone else.

DeletedUser

To be honest, there is one person I have already told what I think will happen. I'm not sure he identified it as a prediction, but RF is the one who should be recollecting on my conversations with him to try and figure out my prediction.

DeletedUser

Not necessarily. While I hope RB wins, that does not mean that that is my prediction. Don't jump to conclusions just because of the tag I have.

DeletedUser

*Thanks God* I hate biased people. :icon_razz:

EDIT: Unless they're joking about.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Your welcome. I am in the same boat as you. Sometimes people who are unbiased still predict that their tribe will in, however that is rare. I often hate to make predictions on what will happen, however I think I know the premades of this world well enough that I feel ok with making a prediction.

DeletedUser

If i take anything from this thread its that either Bmx or even red bull as a tribe are already scared of the outcome of this future predicament in the SE.

For a member to publically state he would rather merge the tribes together than go head to head and see who the best tribe really is makes my opinion of Red Bull go down.

Just my opinion, perhaps a bias one as i would rather go into a Can crushing war than a merge.

DeletedUser

hang on there, BMX does have a point, not that I agree with it, but hes point is there and is justified,
hes point by merging the two would mean 1 tribe with a huge amount of very experience players, *a lot will have to go somewhere else* but never the less a very strong will be made.
now I hate merges and all my members feel the same. I do feel slightly sorry for RedBull as it wasn't up to them where we start, but I felt it was right for me to throw us onto them, I had all the calls here, I decided to fight with them, I'm the one that decided to have a war from the start instead of choosing a different location and fighting later.. RedBull had no say in this. and as Nauz said, if we do fight, the winner WILL be everyone else. but I have a feeling the remaining players will be that good to overcome the set back they would haved recieved. :icon_wink:

however I think I know the premades of this world well enough that I feel ok with making a prediction.

Slaya, lol you can't post things like this when you haven't told them what you know predicted will happen, :icon_razz: