Red Bull or Gummy who will be the true leaders of the South East

DeletedUser

Ive already told you Rich, I just don't think you took it as being my prediction.

DeletedUser

RedBull is for sure, how can they have inactive leaders and feel as if they still stand a chance,

DeletedUser

I'm over-rated :D

No, seriously.

I am.

But, that means... My ratings higher then you.. so BURN!

DeletedUser

anyone thought of not starting in the same location when W2 starts? Sure if everyone thinks us 2 tribes are going to be the best, we shouldnt waste our time obliterating each other at the start and let the noobs into the top 3 :D

DeletedUser

anyone thought of not starting in the same location when W2 starts? Sure if everyone thinks us 2 tribes are going to be the best, we shouldnt waste our time obliterating each other at the start and let the noobs into the top 3 :D

what two tribes are you talking about?

DeletedUser

another inactive RB member not even knowing whats happened so far? maybe he'll take that duke spot D-ja was giving out to anyone.........

DeletedUser

To be honest, i think you will all be surprised when you see red bull("Bu|ls") being malled by mass-recruiting non-premade noob tribes, :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

DeletedUser

As you all know there is a huge argument going on between the tribes ‘Gummy’ And The ‘Red Bull’ tribes, everyone wants to know who will be the true leaders of the ‘South East ’.

So here is what we know…..
Gummy currently has 26 members.=All Experienced with over 10M points
Red Bull currently has 18members.=All Experienced with over 10M points

We also now that both of these tribes have very experienced members.
From the U.S server to the German to the polish….

For example I am in the red bull tribe and on my best account I have 500 villages. Theses two tribes have been expected to be on Top when W2 comes out…

But there is a very difficult catch.
Both of these tribes are expected to be created in the South East.

Both of these tribes have 2 choices…
1. They can unite and take over W2...
2. Or they can fight Until the last person from each tribe is left…

I say….
1. They can unite and take over W2

Excuse me?
When did Gummy announce that our "26" members have all or have over 10 mil points on any world(s)?
I myself am not a fan of big accouns and like to keep it to 600-700 k,then I'm done.

We never do or did claim that our members are extremely powerful ona world(s) we just stated most of us are very experienced players.

And about the hugging?
Already?Please.

Gummy would disband and noble each other out before merging tribes this early on.<3

DeletedUser

Excuse me?
When did Gummy announce that our "26" members have all or have over 10 mil points on any world(s)?
I myself am not a fan of big accouns and like to keep it to 600-700 k,then I'm done.

I am a bit like that, :lol:

DeletedUser

That would be kinda cool actually. Instead of a tribe merge, a Player merge happend. Would be time consuming though.