Relentless vs CHE!!!

• Thread starter DeletedUser5596
  • Start date

DeletedUser5596

Well I thought we could flame each other on here!

REBORN are currently getting smashed from all sides by the big two. We are losing villages, thats a fact, but we remain determined to repel our opressers.

Im sure we will see some stats soon, so please let the flaming commence.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5327

Bossie gave me a pretty severe beating last night Davy so every cloud etc etc. Admittedly, I am awful offensively but he went about it quietly and calmly with no bragging afterwards.

That's the sort of approach that commands genuine respect.

On reflection I don't know why I attacked him to be honest, he's a quiet but decent type. It's the loudmouthed, arrogant braggards that nobody likes.

Just they're too stupid to realise it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

cant flame tbh :) everything i found wrong with BORN family we have discussed before in a different thread so respect to born family for hanging on and still willing to fight the fight

DeletedUser

I assure you Davy, WET and CHE are not working together against you.

DeletedUser5596

Tino, just read the reports and fiar play to you, you throw alot at him and I liked your timings. One thing REBORN are good at is supporting our fellow tribes folk.

Thanks for the comment Sean.

Might have to re-phrase the thread to hug instead of flamming.

the battle continues, let see if we can throw some offence at you boys for a change.

DeletedUser5596

I assure you Davy, WET and CHE are not working together against you.

I find that hard to believe considering some of the reports I have seen where BONGFU, DELTA and others have co-ordinated attack on our players. Dont' quote me on the players mentioned becasue I would need to check the reports again. but im pretty sure thats accurate.

It maybe just a coincidence but either way we are are seeing some sort of collaberation.

DeletedUser5327

Tino, just read the reports and fiar play to you, you throw alot at him and I liked your timings. One thing REBORN are good at is supporting our fellow tribes folk.

Thanks for the comment Sean.

Might have to re-phrase the thread to hug instead of flamming.

the battle continues, let see if we can throw some offence at you boys for a change.

It's a TW "love-in"

:lol:

DeletedUser2550

I find that hard to believe considering some of the reports I have seen where BONGFU, DELTA and others have co-ordinated attack on our players. Dont' quote me on the players mentioned becasue I would need to check the reports again. but im pretty sure thats accurate.

It maybe just a coincidence but either way we are are seeing some sort of collaberation.

I can't state it for a fact but i'd imagine there was no co-ordination or collaberation between Bongfu and Delta (well not since moaney & Co joined CHE!!! anyway) :lol:

DeletedUser

And now =NWO= come to the party with the rest of their family by merging with the Born family.....it would seem that the constant battering by -ODA- has taken its toll on the New World Order and there top players have either quit or jumped ship already!

DeletedUser5327

Tino, just read the reports and fiar play to you, you throw alot at him and I liked your timings.

I presume therefore, that you didn't see the report on the nuke which, to my surprise as much as anybody's, arrived exactly 24 hours earlier. Complete with Paladin.

My timing was only a day out on that one:icon_confused:

DeletedUser5596

I presume therefore, that you didn't see the report on the nuke which, to my surprise as much as anybody's, arrived exactly 24 hours earlier. Complete with Paladin.

My timing was only a day out on that one:icon_confused:

I didn't see that one! I think Bossie was trying to save your blushes. Don't worry im terrible sometimes to ask Dageneral. :icon_idea:

DeletedUser

there is definately no coordination between WEt and CHE!!!

maybe the attacks were already sent before delta had joined CHE!!! which would make bongfu and delta coordination possible

DeletedUser1189

There is no offical tribal co-ordination going on but if players within Che!!! wish to attack with players outside the tribe I'm not going to stop them co-oping for the benefit of us. Either that or its just an unlucky coincidence for you guys.

DeletedUser2975

Yeh I've not co-ordinated with Delta knowingly, wouldn't have anything against it though...ChrisP's becoming a bit of a nemesis for me. As its been said, fair play for the ODD you got last night, you've got a lot of D troops on our borders, I reckon you've got a soft chewy centre though ;-)

DeletedUser5596

Hey don't worry we understand the whole at war thing! I am obviously concerned about the war but as I said to the tribe, as long as we support each other, communicate, stack our boarders and make sure we have a inner defence layer to support people when bongfu & co try to much on our inners we will be able to sustain the frontline whilst expanding in other areas.

War is fun! and providing we give a little "TW love-in" along the way it will keep our spirits high.

How long as this war been going on? any ideas. I've spent the last 10 weeks deleting support threads from my mail box.

DeletedUser

That's quite disturbing. Scrag and I haven't been co-ordinating, but if we're attacking the same people and still getting stuffed.....

DeletedUser5596

your attacks landed within 5 mins of each other, so for not co-ordinating thats some bloody good telepathic team work going on. lol.

DeletedUser2975

Blessed with the sacred knowledge that you attack as close to night bonus as possible...

I suspect Cats and lots of them Delta...if you do want to co-ordinate, drop me a PM mate ;-)