Difference: 18,366,642

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,925,664
Side 2: 218,027
Difference: 2,707,637

image.php

DeletedUser

Showing stats for this is the equivalent of Reborn showing stats against barbarians. Win.

DeletedUser

Achievement suggests we have to work to noble barbs. No, it's more of a natural talent. We're so good we just can't stop.

Little do they know the army of barbarian warriors will create a force strong enough to eradicate the world...

:icon_cool:

DeletedUser1189

Nobling barbs is a very valid tactic. When I first started playing due to my isolated location from my tribe I had initally planned to noble a decent radius around me and then begin to noble the barbs within this radius to create a solid defensible structure which would be really compact and I could attack out from. As it happened I didnt do that but there are loads of advanatages to nobling barbs. The worst thing I find though is the time sink it creates, and you have to have the patience to grow them as it can be demoralising when you have say twenty on the go and having to ship resources into them daily.

DeletedUser

Agreeable, nobling barbarian village's is strategic, but mawling every barb within a two continent radius is just idiotic in my humble opinion, How're you meant to farm for resources, surely nobling the villages and you won't have to farm, i see that, but doing some big farm runs will bring in tenfold more resources. Which could push towards more nobles and we can see a few more CHE!!! villages in jeopardy.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1189

Thats true, tribes which take all there barbs will grow stagnent very quickly without any farming fields to frolick in and pillage of resources. As the game moves on, the only metric which slows a tribes growth is there ability to generate nobles and not a lack of military. Given two players of the same size, one a solid compact clump generated from barb nobling and another player spaced out but is filled with barbs and similar skill levels. Ultimetly, if I was a betting man, I would go for the spaced out player. They would be able to generate the resources to fund there military rebuilds while they attack each other as well as generate additional nobles at a far quicker rate than the compact player. Multiply this to a tribal level and the same principle occurs.

Although it is slower going for the more spaced out tribe as there attacking a denser cluster, the amount of resources generated and also not wasted on barb nobling allows a much greater growth and ennoblement rate over the other.