Relentless vs CHE!!!

• Thread starter DeletedUser5596
  • Start date

DeletedUser2278

What Blue hunger was meaning we no longer saw any benefit of the NAP between CHE!!! and REBORN and it was chosen to close down the NAP AFTER a REBORN member attacked CHE!!!.

where is that member now?
Answer: in CHE!!!

Every tribe should be a war tribe. NO?
otherwise why the hell play this game.

is a strategy game ,not a war game ,u can prevail thru tactics too,not always thru the strength of the armies

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

tribalwars the names suggests differently. But, what it boils down to is that you can Gain advantage though strategy. But you can not win.
at some point Nobles have to be launched. And unless your part of the born family, the players will defend them. ;p

DeletedUser2278

i am part of reborn the tribe
even if most of my villages have been taken by che ,they lost a lot of nobles and troops to take those vills

DeletedUser

What Blue hunger was meaning we no longer saw any benefit of the NAP between CHE!!! and REBORN and it was chosen to close down the NAP AFTER a REBORN member attacked CHE!!!.

Pretty sure the NAP was broken by both sides.

DeletedUser

where is that member now?
Answer: in CHE!!!

Now your incorrect there, as has been previously said that player was dismissed from REBORN and nobled, so where u got that information from, i am unsure of but it is incorrect.

all lies......has anyone heard that reborn attack anyone....lol...even now we dont attack

True most of your members don't attack although they have begun to fight back more which is more fun :) But on the case at hand, a member did attack CHE!!! from REBORN which caused the NAP to be broken.

Pretty sure the NAP was broken by both sides.

You are probably correct there - REBORN broke it by attacking and we broke it by retaliating :)

DeletedUser

I'm not sure if this is the reborn attack on me that you are talking about or not.

But my take on the start of the war backs up all those already stated, but...

Reborn were told and individual players were told on several occasions to respect church radius's

Now Lance-a-lot decided to push it by nobling over the border from K16 next to me in K26.

I decided to let it go.

I however, was doing my daily farm runs, and came back to find one of my villages had been wiped of troops.

Turns out Lance-a-lot had nobled the umpteenth barb round about me, which was one of my farms, which I accidently farmed as I didn't know he had nobled it (which he shouldn't have anyway).

And the rest, as they say, is history

DeletedUser

From what I remember, that's not necessarily true.

Hmm... not like you to not support CHE!!!, Blue Hunger. What happened, surrendered to the "light" side (since CHE were always the dark side)? :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

I tell the truth my dear Adellion. Besides which, it was me who was in favour of keeping the NAP if you remember. Once I stepped down as leader, it was immediately taken away.

DeletedUser

Think that was partly a timing thing BH, you stepping down as well as Reborn becoming more annoying at a similar time if that makes sense

so not a difficult decision for the new leadership to take, We in K26 did want this to happen, to be fair as we didn't want the NAP forever, otherwise we would have had no expansion

DeletedUser

Think that was partly a timing thing BH, you stepping down as well as Reborn becoming more annoying at a similar time if that makes sense

so not a difficult decision for the new leadership to take, We in K26 did want this to happen, to be fair as we didn't want the NAP forever, otherwise we would have had no expansion

May seem like that, but it was two totally different paths. There was to be no compromise between them.

DeletedUser1189

I removed the reborn nap after they broke it internally on our status. Simple as that. We just didn't tell reborn we had removed it as we seen no need to do so as they had already broken it.

DeletedUser

I removed the reborn nap after they broke it internally on our status. Simple as that. We just didn't tell reborn we had removed it as we seen no need to do so as they had already broken it.

can we talk about something else doesnt matter who did.

is is done now ...and we love it

this war is the best thing that happens to us in reborn...lol...no really

yes i agree we are lossing but made us a better familly....we sticky together as never before.

DeletedUser1189

Thats good to hear. I just felt it best I actually clarify what happened as I have never spoke on the issue before and as it was dragged up again felt maybe it should be put to bed. Good to see you guys enjoying it too, been a good exchange so far and war always creates two kinds of players. Those whole buckle down and do there job and those who just give up and you wonder why they were playing in the first place.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: CHE!!!
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: REBORN R-BORN A-BORN
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 46
Side 2: 2
Difference: 44

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 264,251
Side 2: 15,372
Difference: 248,879

image.php

DeletedUser5596

them two villages, I took of Timmyhill. PMSL. Ask him about it!

DeletedUser

Lol only 2 villages, not that much of a loss, but hey Davy seems your doing the best in the war so far :p Congratulations :D