Rest In Piece SLAP!

DeletedUser

First things first, i'd just like to say this has nothing to do with the LIO situation, i mean, i doubt they could cause any tribe to disperse. Sure they're good at supporting (thanks to their 'If you dont support, you get kicked' policy) but their co-ordination/offence is awful.

The cause of this thread is due to SLAP! joining Hmmm?, so as the founder and duke I wanted to make a memorial thread to the tribe. I've been inactively keeping a timeline of events since i first set up the tribe. This is my 2nd serious world, and the first time I have led a tribe so in that respect I consider SLAP! to be a great success, mostly due to the member base we had. Sorry if this comes out the wrong way / sounds big-headed but I do feel SLAP! was one of the better tribes of this world (I'd certainly rate them in the top 10). Some Achievements we have reached;
- Only tribe to hold 3 K's
- Warred the rank 8 tribe and came out with no minus conquers
- 4th highest average points per player
- Rank 7 ODA with only 17 members
- Had our own little colailation formed against us (Moon/Rabdog/Rabpup/K46)
- This ones less of a tribe achievement, but me + beo.wulf took 5 villages off the rank 5th tribe in 24 hours without any co-ordation ;)
My only real disappointment was that we never broke into the top 10 (we came close a number of times), but I feel that was only because we had a number of members quitting at the same time when we were about to do so.

Some members (Cascade/Beo.wulf/Flippy etc) will remember the days when we had to wrestle control of K46 from the tribe, K46. Those that do probably remember the massive amounts of scout whoring involved, and ranting about it in the chatroom was one of my favourite periods so far on this world.

28th June - Want To Farm? (WTF?) founded by Luolou, J3east, Jima, Stretch1991 + Cloud1709 with J3east as Duke.

13th July - Merge with Invictus (IT), J3east becomes Co-Duke along with Beo.Wulf from IT.

14th July - The merge results in a new name; SLAP! Sounds Like A Plan!

18th July - Beo.wulf; first player to noble in the tribe and in K56.

22nd July - Soupp; first player to gain 10k points (started in k45 and migrated)

25th July - Beo.wulf steps down from Duke and Stretch1991 takes his place

1st August - SLAP! break 200k, holding dominance in K46 + K56

7th August - SLAP! break into the top 20 with ~300k

8th August - Kings (Rank 8) declare war on SLAP!

12th August - SLAP! hit 100 villages. Current score against Kings; 6-0 (Including Senlacaraider who went barb during launch).
10pm; Kings disband

17th August - SLAP! break 1 million ODT. Anti-SLAP! alliance is formed (Rabdog, moon, K46)

18th August - SLAP! break 1 million ODA. Current member list;

jptno7
J3east
Mr Flippy
beo.wulf
stretch1991
godofgod
Soupp
Dns Redemption
Jubblies
Legionarea
S Sultan
Aggyuk
luolou
Cloud1709
The Cascade Effect
Reznorock
axernamoon
Draconian
mottman
Mariana
Sparks
hafizwan
JIMMY WHITE

21st August - SLAP! break 1 million points.

23rd August - S Sultan (tribe spammer), godofgod, Legionarea + Soupp quit. Stretch1991 passes on his account bringing SLAP! back to Dictatorship under J3east.

31st August - beo.wulf becomes baron.

7th September - LIO declare war on SLAP!

Quick RIP /Shout out to members who have quit;
- Stretch1991
- Godofgod
- S_Sultan
- Soupp
- Dns Redemption
- Legionarea
- Mariana
- Time Bandit

So Rest In Piece SLAP!, I enjoyed my time with you but im sure we will have just as must fun in Hmmm? ;)

user_image.php

DeletedUser7217

Well done to those who were part of the tribe and good luck

DeletedUser

Shame to see the tribe go but u picked a good tribe to join :).

Hope ur still gonna eat lio alive form where you are though :p.

You wipe out 1 half we'll take care of the other :p.

DeletedUser

Description SLAP!

If you would like to sell out your tribe in the return for your safety, please contact J3east :)

Any questions contact;
J3east
Seems like they sold themselves for their own safety.

DeletedUser

It seems Lio have defeated yet another tribe ;)

First Ewar now SLAP!, can anyone stop them?

DeletedUser

Description Lio :p.

If you like being abused insulted and threatened by the leader of your who also has no idea how to run a tribe properly contact leo fender :p.

Seem's hes members and even hes own council dont like him why would any1 else :D.

DeletedUser

Description Lio :p.

If you like being abused insulted and threatened by the leader of your who also has no idea how to run a tribe properly contact leo fender :p.

Seem's hes members and even hes own council dont like him why would any1 else :D.

Seems you really are as stupid as everyone says pium - if you would care to check the tribal page of SLAP! you will see I was simply quoting from the page.

Unlike you , who would have enough trouble quoting anything of more than one syllable, let alone actually attack me with troops in game.

If you have a problem, then I will expect incoming from you - otherwise get your facts straight and your mouth shut and grow up.

DeletedUser7217

Seems you really are as stupid as everyone says pium - if you would care to check the tribal page of SLAP! you will see I was simply quoting from the page.

Unlike you , who would have enough trouble quoting anything of more than one syllable, let alone actually attack me with troops in game.

If you have a problem, then I will expect incoming from you - otherwise get your facts straight and your mouth shut and grow up.

Leo get YOUR facts right. LIO failed UK1.
Lio Failed Uk4

LIO WILL Fail Uk5

DeletedUser

Description SLAP!

If you would like to sell out your tribe in the return for your safety, please contact J3east :)

Any questions contact;
J3east
Seems like they sold themselves for their own safety.

Sold ourselves for our own safety? Sorry, maybe your forgetting but you have yet to clear even one village, let alone noble a village. The most recent attempt at attacking jpt was terrible, 1k spears with the nuke / no clearing wave and 3 nobles sent, each from a seperate village. To be quite frank, me and beo.wulf would be more than willing to take your whole tribe on in a 2 v tribe situation, although im sure you's would probably back down from it.

DeletedUser

Haha leo u talk so much about how i suck but why if your so much better is that all you do?
Talk.
Ive yet to see a single attack from you or any significant attacks beyond failed nukes and a hell of a lot of barb nobleing :).

Remove all barbs from both of us and see which of us is bigger then :)>.

DeletedUser

Sold ourselves for our own safety? Sorry, maybe your forgetting but you have yet to clear even one village, let alone noble a village. The most recent attempt at attacking jpt was terrible, 1k spears with the nuke / no clearing wave and 3 nobles sent, each from a seperate village. To be quite frank, me and beo.wulf would be more than willing to take your whole tribe on in a 2 v tribe situation, although im sure you's would probably back down from it.

Have to back up J3east here! Why don't you come play the next world and see who owns who, eh LEO?

DeletedUser

Was this the same Leo who was led a merry chase on W4 by members of Hybrid?

DeletedUser

I didnt mean the next world, I meant right now ;) But, looks like he is scared;
J3east today at 19:54
Me and beo.wulf want to play a wee game called '2 v Tribe'. Interested?

Leo Fender today at 19:59
oh, your usual method is to attack by surprise on isolated members and then claim a result!

No, I am not interested in anything you have to say.
Sorry Leo, ill give your members a heads up next time im attacking. Wouldnt want to be accused of taking them by surprise.

DeletedUser

Lol leo is complaining about that?

After he did the same thing to us while we were fighting with meow and hmmm? with most of our defences days away or more?
Or rather he had hes tirbe do it to us.

Leo attacked 1 member and lost plenty of offence doing it :).

Leo is king of the hypocrits :D.

DeletedUser

I think that this forum and the LIO forum should be renamed 'complain about Leo Fender'.
I feel a bit sorry for him now...