Rest In Piece SLAP!

DeletedUser117

Here is me thinking this is about slap! Most of the posts are anti Leo or pro Leo. . . . . Guys either get a room or start your own thread. Slap! was a great tribe, no real leets but everyone helping each other, I will def miss you, but on to annoying other animals I guess.

DeletedUser

Sad to see a potentially great tribe disappear but like hmmm? they suffer from a lack off new and decent members to increase there player pool
But im happy you guys will still be around in Hmmm?

DeletedUser

Lol I swear every thread turns into a flame of LIO.

But on topic, bye bye SLAP! I think this merge will do you some good, make a pretty awesome tribe. Good luck.

DeletedUser

Obviously I don't fall in the 'quit' category, so I'll go with vanished :p I want to thank J3east for a truly great run tribe and the most enjoyable I have had the pleasure to play. Existing players, and those that have stepped out were some of the friendliest to play with and most vicious to play against. Very sad to see it go, but keep moving on and up!

Proud to have been a SLAP! member :D

DeletedUser7217

Lol I swear every thread turns into a flame of LIO.

But on topic, bye bye SLAP! I think this merge will do you some good, make a pretty awesome tribe. Good luck.

/unbans
/flames Lio :D
But yes Hmmm? and SLAP! 2 good dominant tribes merging, lets see EWaR and LIO pull it off now

DeletedUser

R.I.P SLAP!

The tribe in my opinion was very successful on a variety of fronts as J3east mentioned but I think because our community was so close-knitted that we were so dominant in the areas we held. Of course it would have been even better if you managed to spell 'piece' on the thread title correctly, but that doesn't really matter :icon_razz:

I have no doubts that hmmm? will now dominate most areas including K46, K55, K56 and soon K45 if not more later...

I wish everyone good luck from SLAP! and as a baron I must say it was a pleasure knowing everyone from SLAP!. Why I write this in a way that seems I will never see them again? Because I am most likely going to leave the world shortly (not definitely!).

DeletedUser

Hahahah is that why you were banned?

And yeah Hmmm? may now even rival Meow! God knows no one has so far! Back me up here pium :icon_wink:

DeletedUser117

R.I.P SLAP!

The tribe in my opinion was very successful on a variety of fronts as J3east mentioned but I think because our community was so close-knitted that we were so dominant in the areas we held. Of course it would have been even better if you managed to spell 'piece' on the thread title correctly, but that doesn't really matter :icon_razz:

I have no doubts that hmmm? will now dominate most areas including K46, K55, K56 and soon K45 if not more later...

I wish everyone good luck from SLAP! and as a baron I must say it was a pleasure knowing everyone from SLAP!. Why I write this in a way that seems I will never see them again? Because I am most likely going to leave the world shortly (not definitely!).

Sorry to hear that mate - but you will be back. . . no one can leave TW for too long

DeletedUser

Haha your right mate no1 was so low down as to be a rival :).

We were so far ahead of you we couldnt see you behind us :p.

Ofcourse your still miles ahead of the fools who used to be lio but then uve recruited about 6-7 of them :).

Nice one grab the cowards to improve ur size :D.

But hmmm? were always a good match for us or for meow this just gives them a size increase to put them on a more even footing territory wise.
Plus we had a fairly good relationship with slap1 before hand and i know the majority of there players were good :).
Wont say all because every tribe has a weak link somewhere.

DeletedUser

Every tribe needs a trouble maker that people love to hate :D.

DeletedUser

S'true.
You're alright in-game, but you have to be the worst external personality...
Sorry, but true.

DeletedUser

No offence taken :D.

I work very hard to be this annoying :).

Its what makes me...... well me.

DeletedUser

Some members (Cascade/Beo.wulf/Flippy etc) will remember the days when we had to wrestle control of K46 from the tribe, K46. Those that do probably remember the massive amounts of scout whoring involved, and ranting about it in the chatroom was one of my favourite periods so far on this world.

Those were the days ;) My beautiful little tribe was really not ready.

Also like to say that my short time as a SLAP! co-player further showed me just how active, organised, and downright eager they were. Nice catch Hmmm?, you are onto some winners there ;)

Kingo