Roch2001

DeletedUser7966

In response to a post in his congrats thread, a small PnP:

Roch is a very skilled player[...]

1st I saw this, since I was not playing the round, I accepted it on good grace, assuming it was true. So, I join this round, and see he is there, and I was quite happy to see if this was true, and to test him as a player.

So, to start off, I get a friend to scout him, at 19:00 st: (not my report, can't publicise)

Defender: Roch2001
Destination: Rochelle World (496|504) K54

Quantity: 0 0 399 6 31 0 0 38 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

EspionageResources scouted: 5.250 21.976 3.826
Buildings: Village Headquarters (Level 16)
Barracks (Level 9)
Stable (Level 7)
Workshop (Level 3)
Smithy (Level 12)
Rally point (Level 1)
Market (Level 1)
Timber camp (Level 21)
Clay pit (Level 21)
Iron mine (Level 17)
Farm (Level 19)
Warehouse (Level 16)
Hiding place (Level 2)
Wall (Level 9)

So, this confirms what people were telling me, that he is a minewhore.

So, a short while later, I take #1, and as expected, he attacks me. Despite being tribeless before, he suddenly appears to have joined a tribe, and they join in the attacks as well, possibly hoping to cover up his attacks so he won't get backtimed.

Evidently, their efforts were in vain, and poor roch lost his axes and cats.

Backtime 1

Attacker: *Vendetta..
Origin: *Vendetta.. (490|488) K44

Quantity: 0 0 2072 24 1324 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 78 3 50 0 0 0 0

Quantity: 0 0 1029 10 54 0 67 50 0
Losses: 0 0 1029 10 54 0 67 50 0

EspionageResources scouted: 0 0 0
Buildings: Village Headquarters (Level 23)
Barracks (Level 14)
Stable (Level 10)
Workshop (Level 3)
Smithy (Level 17)
Rally point (Level 1)
Market (Level 4)
Timber camp (Level 22)
Clay pit (Level 21)
Iron mine (Level 19)
Farm (Level 22)
Warehouse (Level 18)
Hiding place (Level 2)
Wall (Level 15)

Haul: 16.767 25.848 11.962 54577/121860

Nothing much happened till, a while later, I see that roch has just jumped in points, and now has an academy.

So, I do what any competitor would do, and remove that for him ;)

Bad acad 1

Quantity: 13 66 15 27 0 0 0 1 0
Losses: 13 66 15 27 0 0 0 1 0

Haul: Hidden by the report owner.
Damage by catapults: The Academy has been damaged and downgraded from level2 to level1

Bad acad 2

]Defender: Roch2001

Quantity: 72 112 0 0 0 15 0 0 0
Losses: 72 112 0 0 0 15 0 0 0

Damage by catapults: The Academy has been damaged and downgraded from level1 to level0

Now, roch obviously didn't like this, and, instead of trying to play a game of strategy, and to force me to use my full O so he could backtime it, he goes for the "spam with attacks and hope he misses the real ones" tactic, abusing the fact that this round has no fake limit. So, he hides his real attacks in with 50 other attacks from himself, and his tribemates.

This too, ended badly for your so called "skilled player", with his main remaining force being backtimed (below), along with multiple cat attacks.

Backtime 2

Quantity: 0 0 721 2 638 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 721 2 638 0 0 0 0

Just letting .uk know, what type of player your "skilled" 1st round winner really is

Wasn't going to do a pnp, for just another speed fight, but his butthurt attitude of after being beaten, spam all troops you build as attacks, instead of rebuilding to attempt to fight again later, just made me want to expose him.
@ Roch: Hopefully I see you again in a new round, and you'll attempt some more original, and skilled tactics

DeletedUser

Nothing to excuse the loss's but Roch has only played two speed rounds in his life, and he had one bad one. Tough luck.

Vendetta, I assume your a speed player from .net? I'll be getting some money irl soon, I might be willing to part with some PA for a one vs one, Vendetta?

DeletedUser

This is what happened in the last speed.
When he started to get beat, he joined a tribe so then he could get support.

DeletedUser6695

to be fair he has never played speed, vendetta is an experienced speed player :(

DeletedUser

vendetta "is" an experienced speed player implies there is only one person behind that account when actually there are three very good players behind that account keeping it active 24/7 thus creating a big advantage over nearly everyone else...

DeletedUser7966

vendetta "is" an experienced speed player implies there is only one person behind that account when actually there are three very good players behind that account keeping it active 24/7 thus creating a big advantage over nearly everyone else...

Oh noez!

Defender: mrlucaboy
Destination: *Vendetta.. (490|493) K44

Quantity: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Defender's troops, that were in transit
0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Loyalty: Dropped from 15 to -17

DeletedUser

Are you trying to make a point with that?

I wasnt criticizing you guys or anything just pointing out a fact. You guys are good and made even better by the fact that your account is super active and thats good for you people. Roch, in contrast, like most people is just one.

DeletedUser7966

Are you trying to make a point with that?

I wasnt criticizing you guys or anything just pointing out a fact. You guys are good and made even better by the fact that your account is super active and thats good for you people. Roch, in contrast, like most people is just one.

So far this round, one of my 2 co players has played 30 mins, and the other is currently too busy to play.

And yes, my point is people tend to lean towards the hatin' side after they've been nobled :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser282

As far as I know Miggy hasn't played any of the round. I Played just over an hour, Kingsam played the rest. (I think)

DeletedUser

I know sam has played some because i had a chat with him but he's going inactive tomorrow D:

DeletedUser

And yes, my point is people tend to lean towards the hatin' side after they've been nobled
true, but I knew you were going to noble me as soon as my sleep mode ended and was told the vendetta account had/has 3 people behind it so it wasnt entering sleep mode anytime soon. I was hoping to put up a better fight but I managed to suicide my lc very cleverly so then I knew it was over. Although annoyed that you nobled me im happy I can concentrate again on my main account which has been a little neglected since these speed rounds came out ;)

DeletedUser

I had about an hour until he got his smithy and academy back up, that why I needed him to go in sleep mode vaguely soon

DeletedUser282

I had about an hour until he got his smithy and academy back up, that why I needed him to go in sleep mode vaguely soon

Yes, but the thing is. You don't get to pick other people's sleep mode times. You can't complain about co playing as other than the hour I did when Sam went away for a bit, he has played all of it.

The account went into sleep mode quite early anyway.

Stating that you were nobling because the account that nobled you didn't go into sleep mode when you wanted it to is not any kind of an excuse and to me just seems incredibly pathetic.