Rumble and RA skirmishes discussion

• Thread starter Purple Predator
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Since when have they helped us? :p Also just checked we have them as enemies xD so I really don't see how they are with us > <
That's my point, neither do I see how Pervis's mail has any relevance. Let's stop slinging dirt at each other and fight in game.

DeletedUser

Not exactly... to me it seemed more like you are fighting all the Rumble support sent to you before the vil was recapped!

but I guess that's just a detail! :icon_biggrin:

:lol: o well :p at least I still have my main ;)

DeletedUser

Cunning Sir Vic is cunning. He sent a noble to one of my villages and a ram to the other. Any ideas what his plan might be?

DeletedUser

Cunning Sir Vic is cunning. He sent a noble to one of my villages and a ram to the other. Any ideas what his plan might be?

Nope it was a cat :lol: also you wouldn't have even been able to get your village back if you and rev didnt have some noob help with the clearing :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Aha, so he wants to destroy my academy. The noble is probably a fake or was sent for funsies. Thank you kind stranger for helping me foil his plan :icon_cool:

also you wouldn't have even been able to get your village back if you and rev didnt have some noob help with the clearing :p
If our 4 nobles didnt get bad loyalty hits you would have been nobled.
If Predator didn't create his tribe Rumble wouldn't be here.
If I woke earlier I wouldn't have lost my main village.
If grandma had balls it would be grandpa.
[21:15:24] Simon J (am) says: I would be rakn if i didn't lose my O you *****

DeletedUser

Aha, so he wants to destroy my academy. The noble is probably a fake or was sent for funsies. Thank you kind stranger for helping me foil his plan :icon_cool:

If our 4 nobles didnt get bad loyalty hits you would have been nobled.
If Predator didn't create his tribe Rumble wouldn't be here.
If I woke earlier I wouldn't have lost my main village.
If grandma had balls it would be grandpa.

Not my fault you guys can't clear for yourselves :p

DeletedUser

why throwing mud about who is helping who overhere? i play this game for a long time and have been there. in such fights everyone takes the help he can get wich is very logical so i realy dont undersand this mudthrowing, concentrate on the facts and kill each other ingame. in my 6 or 7 years i once fougt out a war that early and blew my account but had the most fun this 2 weeks. if you look back within a few weeks or months you all will be pleased that it was such an interesting beginning of a world. what is it word to noble village after village without a fight? nothing, you have a big account but missed the fun of the game. so be glad to have this opportunity and make the best out of it.

DeletedUser

I mean he was first to 10k points on a world no one of "significance" played.

Hmm. I think you've just called over 30k players insignificant, thats if I'm interpreting that narrow minded statement correctly. Thanks for proving my pt though (pt being that you're mindless and a troll).

DeletedUser

so be glad to have this opportunity and make the best out of it.

impulse... as simple as that:

If we didn't like it, we wouldn't have done it! The banter on the forums is just another part of the game, and I do not think either tribe takes it 100% seriously (of course, unless you are someone as loved by the opposite side as Ender).

DeletedUser

Ah crap, I don't want MD taking our side. :icon_neutral:

... and he doesn't :icon_rolleyes: . His "love" to RA is determinated by "Hate." to Rumble.

I think, that putting him and his 'booby' comments into *ignored list* would be the best solution :icon_wink: . For both sides :icon_biggrin: .

DeletedUser

Hmm. I think you've just called over 30k players insignificant, thats if I'm interpreting that narrow minded statement correctly. Thanks for proving my pt though (pt being that you're mindless and a troll).

There really is over 30k insignificant players on TW. Eventually they all might be good but so far no. Anyways why are you trying to insult someone when you're not even a good player?

DeletedUser

You miss the point. You boast about accomplishments that are rather petty. "being the first to 10k" and take a "im better than everyone stance" this is why you will continue to falter wherever you go. Wheras I won't ever show up onto these forums talking about how I had the highest war target nobling percentage in the whole of Hate., or would sit 8+ accounts at any given moment (yes im aware i mentioned them here *Sigh*)

Regarding being mindless, and being a troll. I assure you I am neither. You see, at least in my opinion to be a troll, you need to be the agressor, the one who starts flame wars for the simple sake of starting flame wars. As ive said countless times, I didn't jump into this discussion until my tribe was being wronged/discredited. Action leads to Reaction.

You on the other hand, oh king of Hypocrites have an opinion that is frankly worth dirt, has always been dirt, and will continue to be, dirt. You show up on these forums, on an alias, while playing w3 under another alias and sling mindless insults.

Bottom line. Tribal Success? Worthy of bragging about. Personal Success (Being the first person to reach 10k points? Not so much.There is a reason you were rejected entry into Hate. and a reason as to why a whole tribe jumped into W3 with the sole intent of making your W3 experience miserable :icon_wink:

DeletedUser4735

Old Owner

-Dashingly Dashing- RA

New Owner

Acko23 Awsom

:icon_surprised::icon_eek::icon_surprised::icon_eek:

New-old owner

-Dashingly-Dashing-RA

Being offline when i took a village and having it stolen is bad luck.
Promised you guys a re-take and I have delivered. I wouldnt advise attempting it again acko, its better defended this time with an alert player watching it.