Rumble and RA skirmishes discussion

• Thread starter Purple Predator
  • Start date

DeletedUser

[pp]This thread was created to keep other threads from being dirtied by the discussions.

Keep the rumble/ra discussions in here please.[/pp]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hoang- RA will know why :icon_wink:

Can I please has some chill Pills? :icon_wink:

If you think that a player who considers it a grand idea to send a clearing and rams SEPARATE! onto a village he very well knows will be stacked is in your Top 10 then I think I have to change my sig!

Attacker: hoang nghiem
Village: K44. 002 hoang nghiem (461|458) K44

Quantity: 0 0 4500 0 1500 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 4500 0 1500 0 0 0 0

and then a bit later:
Attacker: hoang nghiem
Village: K44. 002 hoang nghiem (461|458) K44

Quantity: 0 0 1500 0 500 0 222 23 0
Losses: 0 0 1500 0 500 0 222 23 0

The guy did put up a nice fight, and cost us a lot. But a move so... so speechlessly careless...
just quit the Ramble, wardy!

:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

ahhh the joys of prenobling smirks...you had to get him offline eventually i guess..But he caused mayhem over there with you guys lol..Not posting the rest squidly :icon_razz:..Nice work by red though..Still may cause more yet though..

DeletedUser

ahhh the joys of prenobling smirks...you had to get him offline eventually i guess..But he caused mayhem over there with you guys lol..Not posting the rest squidly :icon_razz:..Nice work by red though..Still may cause more yet though..

Wait.. you mean he sent those attacks being offline? :icon_eek: That would explain why they were so subpar!

And if you think that falling victim to a defensive tactic is the same as sending something because we can't really call it an attack.... are equal, then I must have pity for you. We lost a lot of troops, but not in such a manner :icon_wink:

PS: I call your balony. He couldn't have been offline to recap 002. Liez I tell you peoples! Liez!

DeletedUser

If you think that a player who considers it a grand idea to send a clearing and rams SEPARATE! onto a village he very well knows will be stacked is in your Top 10 then I think I have to change my sig!

and then a bit later:

The guy did put up a nice fight, and cost us a lot. But a move so... so speechlessly careless...

Okay, lets not talk of haong as though he isn't super human.

lardingd lost about 4k axes and 1.5k LC at least and of course the 2 nobles

Attacker: Muldeh
Village: so i herd u liek mudkipz? (438|442) K44
Quantity:

5680 1700 245 1
Losses:

4563 1366 197 1

Muldie lost most his O.

Defender: backpack
Village: K44. 002 Gen.sikorski (460|463) K44
Quantity:

4177 1929 178
Losses:

4177 1929 178

Backpack lost his O.

Now compare those losses to the pittance, next to nothing, that it cost Rumble to noble Russki.

Lets not cheapen this through insults.

Hoangs a wonderkid.

DeletedUser

Okay, lets not talk of haong as though he isn't super human.

:icon_eek: a new Asian superrace of TW players? /me iz scurred

Pervie, as I said, there is a difference between losing troops due to the fact the defender has done his job properly, and losing troops because you didn't send rams! :lol:

One just means you took on someone who knows at least basics of TW, second one means even black haired Asians can have their blonde moments. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

:icon_eek: a new Asian superrace of TW players? /me iz scurred

Pervie, as I said, there is a difference between losing troops due to the fact the defender has done his job properly, and losing troops because you didn't send rams! :lol:

One just means you took on someone who knows at least basics of TW, second one means even black haired Asians can have their blonde moments. :icon_wink:

heh, Asians are just plain better at the game !

Im not sure the full circumstances behind hoang losing those troops on redauram. If it was a backtime, then theres certainly a lot of grounds for him to not have sent rams. his troops may have been out owning backpack and others and only returned to be sent at axe speed, there could be a lot of explanations and Im not certain which was the case.

But if your telling me that a guy who took on and bested lard, muldie, mohua/amion and only started being set back when it chocolate teapot, jaw and Redauram joined in isn't worthy of the top 10, then you're badly wrong.

Hoang isn't just top 10 material, he is, in personal opinion, the single best player on the server.

DeletedUser

Hoang isn't just top 10 material, he is, in personal opinion, the single best player on the server.

He might be - in your opinion of course - however someone who has seen his attacks, and the effects of them has the right to question that! Especially that a Top 10 player in such a tribe has to have the ability to learn and adjust!

Seeing how previous backtime has gotten slaughtered even though it had rams, I would think a Top 10 player would realise backtiming without rams is futile.

DeletedUser

Now compare those losses to the pittance, next to nothing, that it cost Rumble to noble Russki.
Unfortunately in the current circumstances there wasn't anything I could do, albeit get a better and a more active start. It was mostly late to ask for support and it would just drag away the defense from hoang's target(s).

But ontopic, hoang is definitely top 10 material :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

He might be - in your opinion of course - however someone who has seen his attacks, and the effects of them has the right to question that! Especially that a Top 10 player in such a tribe has to have the ability to learn and adjust!

Seeing how previous backtime has gotten slaughtered even though it had rams, I would think a Top 10 player would realise backtiming without rams is futile.

Im pretty sure RA is further ahead in the slaughtered offense department :lol:

Besides which i certainly doubt that any other player would perform as well as he did in his situation.
It might then be seen that someone who has seen the effect of some RA attacks (seeing as those got butchered) can sit back and question the basic skills of your tribemates as well then :lol:

Either way, Hoang >> any two or three of the people who attacked him. Of course its an opinion thread and unlike Ender I don't suffer from the impression that my opinion is absolute fact. But I've got a hell of an example to base my opinion on.

DeletedUser

Unfortunately in the current circumstances there wasn't anything I could do, albeit get a better and a more active start. It was mostly late to ask for support and it would just drag away the defense from hoang's target(s).

But ontopic, hoang is definitely top 10 material :icon_wink:

trying to fight back is always better then nothing, even if you loose you still can look back at a good fight and hope to do better next time.

DeletedUser

I agree that Hoangs defense was very good, and it was the first time I have attacked such a player, so I didn't really care when I saw my losses, I just smiled :)

The return attacks from Hoang though.. very suprising.. I don't see how you can't admit that it was a mistake.

DeletedUser

Either way, Hoang >> any two or three of the people who attacked him. Of course its an opinion thread and unlike Ender I don't suffer from the impression that my opinion is absolute fact. But I've got a hell of an example to base my opinion on.

For sure these players have mastered the startup to a smaller extent. Also, as you and I said, Hoang did need a few people's troops to take down.

However, what he did at the end has put in question everything that happened before, as he obviously did not evaluate the situation right.

DeletedUser

Hoangs defense ruined a large section of RA's offense capacity, so i'd designate it more than just "good" or "nice". It was pretty outstanding.
Now I haven't commented on whether that backtime was a mistake or not, I'll have to speak with the guy more in depth to understand that.

What IS being discussed is whether he is top 10 material or not. If hoang isn't top 10 material, then who the hell is ? Certainly no one from the tribe that hit him :lol:

Of course i don't personally view it that way. If i were to make a top 10 of my own here, both him and a couple of RA members would be in it.

Edit : @ SF : your just trying to use the backtime deal to try and downplay the huge amounts that he cost your tribe. Whatever mistakes you think the guy made, he cost a lot more than he lost.
All I see from you is basically an attempt to shift focus away from his defense to the one report in that day that looks favourable for your tribe. As opposed to those several ones that makes your tribes look bad. Both from Hoang and russki matters.

DeletedUser

Im pretty sure RA is further ahead in the slaughtered offense department :lol:

Besides which i certainly doubt that any other player would perform as well as he did in his situation.
It might then be seen that someone who has seen the effect of some RA attacks (seeing as those got butchered) can sit back and question the basic skills of your tribemates as well then :lol:

Not to underestimate hoang's skill, but when you are under attack and have several villages, the most logical thing is ask the tribe to stack the main village and snipe the other villages back when they get nobled.. that was done and I don't see anything amazing in it. It was just a good strategy.

trying to fight back is always better then nothing, even if you loose you still can look back at a good fight and hope to do better next time.
That's what I'm doing, but I seem to have been written off the books as 'nobled'..

Both from Hoang and russki matters.
Would appreciate it if you commented on my post(s), instead of waltzing around praising hoang and saying how bad we are. What exactly would you have done waking up and seeing nobles incoming 8 hours?

DeletedUser

Would appreciate it if you commented on my post(s), instead of waltzing around praising hoang and saying how bad we are.

You have one prior post where you basically claim there was nothing you could do to save yourself and the report shows your offense getting hit at home (with minimal damage to us) without (seemingly) trying to snipe.

What exactly is there to comment on ? :lol:

DeletedUser

heh, Asians are just plain better at the game !

Not wanting to jump in with the PC brigade but that comes across as slightly racist mate. If i were to say "hey whites are just plain better at the game!" i'd expect a lynching mob.

Anywho back on topic:

I think both RA and Rumble have some highly skilled players and for us mere mortals the way the battle/war is unfolding is bith highly interesting and highly entertaining. I agree that numerous members from both tribes would make a top 10 :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

and then a bit later:

hehe i was away for yesterday and 2day cause my mum not well, took her to hospital this morning actually. Ok so how this goes, this is the full version of my battle with you guys up until now.

i had 9 incomings yesterday, 1 were clearing and 8 were 2 cotrains heading to 2 of my main villages.

and this is the results:

Subject: [player]lardingd[/player] attacks [village]460|463[/village]

The attacker has won

Luck: -17.0
klee_grau.png

Attacker: [player]lardingd[/player]
Village: [village]451|499[/village]
Quantity:

unit_axe.png
unit_light.png
unit_ram.png
unit_snob.png

Defender: [player]hoang nghiem[/player]
Village: [village]460|463[/village]
Haul :
holz.png
lehm.png
eisen.png
0/123000

Change of Loyalty: Loyalty loss from 19 to -14

converted by www.TW-REPORT.net

[player]lardingd[/player] was the first to hit first, I have pre-nobled my own village to 16 loyalty and when lardingd hit its.. he nobled it, his follow ups with a noble man should cleared the O troops on this report, also some troops that follow up should died too.

RESULTS: [player]lardingd[/player] = lost about 4k axes and 1.5k LC at least and of course the 2 nobles (if i am mistaken do correct me cause i only predicts, dont have the reports to confirm this)

________________________________________________________________________________

Subject: [player]hoang nghiem[/player] attacks [village]460|463[/village]

The attacker has won

Luck: -6.1
klee_grau.png

Attacker: [player]hoang nghiem[/player]
Village: [village]466|471[/village]
Defender: [player]backpack[/player]
Village: [village]460|463[/village]
Quantity:

unit_axe.png
unit_light.png
unit_ram.png

Losses:

unit_axe.png
unit_light.png
unit_ram.png

Haul :
holz.png
lehm.png
eisen.png

________________________________________________________________________________

This is the next attack on my second village after lardingd hits it. [player]backpack[/player] should have cleared his owned troops and nobled the village twice. I have sent an attack 1 second after he nobled to cleared all his troops that left over and then re-nobled it right after.

RESULTS: [player]backpack[/player] = total wiped of O troops and 2 nobles.

Subject: [player]Muldeh[/player] attacks [village]461|458[/village]

The attacker has won

Luck: 8.0
klee.png

Attacker: [player]Muldeh[/player]
Village: [village]438|442[/village]
Quantity:

unit_axe.png
unit_light.png
unit_ram.png
unit_snob.png

Losses:

unit_axe.png
unit_light.png
unit_ram.png
unit_snob.png

Defender: [player]hoang nghiem[/player]
Village: [village]461|458[/village]
Haul :
holz.png
lehm.png
eisen.png

This report is when [player]muldeh[/player] try to hit and noble my main, of course stacked were done and i am very thankfull to all the supports i have, without it i wont be here as rank 1 in everything right now :D, he has lost much troops and nobles as well..

RESULTS: [player]Muldeh[/player] = lost most of his O troops and a noble

Subject: [player]Reduaram[/player] attacks [village][/village]

Attacker: [player]Reduaram[/player]
Village: [village]472|462[/village]
Quantity:

unit_spy.png
unit_heavy.png
unit_snob.png

Defender: [player][/player]
Village: [village][/village]
Haul :
holz.png
lehm.png
eisen.png

last but not least, [player]Reduaram[/player], smart move, send train within 2 seconds after muldeh hits, so he only sent out what needed. BT which will hit yesterday at 15:17:43, while waiting to send out the back time with my nukes and cat trains aimed at his academy and smithy. This HAD to be done cause i was really low on D troops, and my morales in 2 villages involved were really low. I send the BT landing EXACT the landing time of his troop (same as what i did to you this morning), at 15:17:43:103 so.. you see i messed up cause i can guessed that mine will land before him (this is due to the lag test which i found about 1 sec lag before the bt but didnt happened when i send it). Reduaram ESCAPED with mere miniseconds...

Knowing his Nobles have to die or he will come back to take the village when my D is virtually next to nothing, i HAD to send Bt with out rams and hoping for no support from you, it was desperate, either waste the troops or get nobled and have no troops still.

Can you see Revenant? I didnt even boast about my work, I didnt even set up a PnP to diss RA when you guys really messed up and YOU go and flamed me?

Tell you this my friend that battle i took on 5 of you with the amount of troops 3-4 times my size. and I wiped most of your O, only lost 1.2k spears and 2.2k swords and 1 noble in a process. (look up for the damaged i caused to RA)

I will continued this later on cause I am at work.....so disappointed with RA, i did not make fun or boast about my achievement against you guys and now you go and FLAMED me?

hoang nghiem

DeletedUser

Pervie: "Seemingly" is not an argument good enough :icon_neutral: and you know it.

What you are trying to argue with the Hoang situation is the fact it was costly. Taking a on skilled player is always costly. What we have done was pay the cost now not to pay it later. There is no stage at which nobling a player at our level is easy (vide: attacks on me in W26, took the same players that are now in RA, and TOTALLY failed). What Hoang has done was maybe less costly, but unlike our move, totally stupid!

And yes, i have just said Hoang is skilled. BUT it does not mean doesn't he make mistakes which - supposedly - can exclude him from being listed in Top 10!

DeletedUser

You have one post where you claim there was nothing you could do to save yourself and the report shows your offense getting hit at home (with minimal damage to us) without (seemingly) trying to snipe.

What exactly is there to comment on ? :lol:
Heh, I thought maybe you'd do good in the forums at least. Ok, here goes, explaining the basics to mighty Pervis.

You have incoming nobles in 8 hours. Total of 5 nobles. Most of the tribal support won't get there in time, no use to ask for it. The only sensible thing is to snipe the first 3 nobles which are 70 ms apart. From my second village. It was a busy time in the evening, my internet ping kept jumping, so even though I had close to 20 tries I failed. So I tried to snipe with my O by cancelling, needless to say I failed that too. So I thought that maybe by a simple chance of luck Violence would not send all of his LC, in that case if I left me O at home I'd have a good chance to kill his 2 nobles. Which I did, and wasn't lucky. Either way, you're making this look very biased, forgetting to mention that if it wasn't for my incompetent nobles things would have gone differently.

Also get a grip Pervis, its not your regular noob you're talking to (once you 'pwn' a few idiots in the forums it just doesn't feel the same when arguing with better players right?) - some respect is due. I will not compare myself to you skill-wise simply because I haven't seen you play, but I have a bit of a history in .net - I coplayed with some of the best players in this game and I certainly know my way around. Therefore it is funny for me to here things like 'haha we nobled russki so easy lulz' from you, I swear if I didn't see the name I'd think it was another noob.