Rumble and RA skirmishes discussion

• Thread starter Purple Predator
  • Start date

DeletedUser

'Yet instead of us bragging about it through externals, we decided to wait until RA would say something so we can then use this as an opportunity to show how modest we are AND say how RA fa
My, That is a Convienent excuse. I suppose i should'nt be surprised that you would make an excuse of "omg you knew we were going to flame you so instead of just posting about Hoang you waited!! omggmg". We had 0 intentions of mentioning anything, yet the moment you in RA see a small success you begin your smear job. The respect level continues to drop for your tribe. Deal with it.

Also I'm not any more upset than you are, unfortunately I don't go barking in every thread like a personal lapdog neither do I feel I need to express my opinion on every possible issue there is.
When someone calls out a tribe I'm part of, I will, and do take offense. Especially when I know that i am correct. This is one of those cases, and once more, if you don't like it. Too bad. Also. Drop the personal Lapdog balony. Rumble is My Tribe, and as long as you talk garbage about it and the members within, im going to continue to call you out.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Okay now your just stumbling badly. I blocked you ingame cause I was not interested in further conversation with you. Don't take it so hard.

Also there is zero chance that RA and Rumble would have good relations. I would not permit it and Rumble members would never agree to it. When two groups of good players have members in close proximity, they fight.
The world would consider us both cowards if we had "relations".
So no, you could not have chosen to go that way.
So this credit you claim :

Sorry no credit there. IF RA didn't spark it, Rumble would have.
Its expected, its unavoidable.

you want to talk about posts I made here :

http://forum.tribalwars.co.uk/showpost.php?p=155751&postcount=85

Guess what, RA has lost a lot more offenses. No lies there. You know a bit about lies by now, you've spewed quite a few.

and the other post of mine you had a problem with :

http://forum.tribalwars.co.uk/showpost.php?p=155763&postcount=91

Guess what, I had not seen your edit at that time and the section of your only post on the matter directed at me read thus :

Guess what, Phil ? Thats exactly what I mentioned in the post above linked.

I find it funny that you come here with your flimsy debate accusing me of talking down to you and questioning your skill, when you are the one who bragged ingame that my tribes are not up to par. Suck it up and learn to take criticism without throwing a fit.

Oh and on the issue of questioning your skill, I'm not the one questioning your skill. SF is :lol:

Here you go :

Now I don't necessarily agree with the above sentiment or think you are an unskilled player :icon_razz:
But it would appear that you do not fulfill Rev's standards for being a skilled player :icon_wink:

Now I do not know why you feel the need to massage your pride with a forum spat with me but in your own words :

:lol:
Sigh, why am I even doing this.. but here goes.

Blocking a person ingame = the person is harrassing you and you do not want to hear what he has to say. This and the fact you are not responding in skype is leading me to believe I have somehow annoyed you that you dont want to talk to me, yet you want to talk here - where you have your spamming minions jump to your aid. Fair enough, not my style, but fair enough. And you along with your tribe have mentioned about 3 times now about me throwing a fit? Where is it? I don't take this game as seriously as you (well maybe the game itself yes, but not the tribe/leading/e-honour aspect) and thank god never will, you can stop now with the 'sir, calm down' routine ;)

Second, you sure have taken my early mail to hoang personally. I'm surprised why you haven't put it up yet actually, it'd sure prove how the evil cunning russki tries to poach good honest members and insults pervis's tribe. In reality I just wanted to see his reaction (and yours too for that matter - because I'm not stupid enough to think that you won't read it).

Third, try not to accuse me of lying, that would be funny. The only people you can accuse of lying are people like Predator - only then can you actually assume a higher ground and seem awesome compared to them. You are a master of twisting things around - and unlike you I have no problem admitting my failures. But it seems the more I admit my failures the more you have to prove how awesome you are. Don't sweat it bro.

DeletedUser

Hey hey guys, don't sweat it, it's only a game right?

Hows the love going here, feeling it? Oh I'm definitly feeling it!

I don't know who to root for :(

Although I think Phil is an awesome guy, I also adore the people from Rumble :(

DeletedUser

Bottom line. Hoang made a brilliant move against RA. It was a terrific laugh on our forums.

Celtic Mist your exaggeration is laughable. Hoang did defend well, but it was RA who laughed when he attacked us ramless. Both tribes had the ups and downs in the attacks. If you think him getting a red report not showing even our losses (and being far from it) was so funny, please laugh and such brilliant moves.

IF RA didn't spark it, Rumble would have.
Its expected, its unavoidable.

Pervie.... you are using half-truths here. We all know very well that Rumble would have not risked a conflict so early and have waited.

Suck it up and learn to take criticism without throwing a fit.
IMHO some people should follow their own or their dukes advice... so far only Haong seemed surprised rather then "throwing a fit" from the Rambling posters here. A very hypocritical statement from someone who started posting in this thread by saying: "Lets not cheapen this through insults."

Oh and on the issue of questioning your skill, I'm not the one questioning your skill. SF is :lol:

Uhm... and in that statement you assume.... ?

DeletedUser1511

Can I please has some chill Pills? :icon_wink:

If you think that a player who considers it a grand idea to send a clearing and rams SEPARATE! onto a village he very well knows will be stacked is in your Top 10 then I think I have to change my sig!

and then a bit later:

The guy did put up a nice fight, and cost us a lot. But a move so... so speechlessly careless...
just quit the Ramble, wardy!

:icon_rolleyes:
Hey, Sorry i missed this is was at school:icon_cry:
Are you trying to argue that Hoang does not deserve to be in the top 10 of a players list ?

Russki didn't split my train, should i come on here and brag how i nobled Russki's main so i must be great and Russki doesn't deserve to be on anyones' top 10 players ever again ? :icon_rolleyes:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
As for the Pills refrence.
I haven't played with anyone in Rumble before expect Carrie, Muffinz and Nauz all on world 41.net. So sadly i wasn't in Pills:icon_cry:

But i did play in a tribe with you, if you call it playing, World 26 Gym ?
I was meant to co play Cecila we both quit like 2 weeks in or something.

But seriously, that was pretty weak. Should i go back on ever post made on this thread before me, and 'correct' people due to the fact that said player hasn't only mentioned the players who have become somewhat accepted as the 'greats' ?

DeletedUser

Russki why not explain away my calling you a hypocrite? You guys are the ones who keep brining things up.

DeletedUser

Hey hey guys, don't sweat it, it's only a game right?

Hows the love going here, feeling it? Oh I'm definitly feeling it!

I don't know who to root for :(

Although I think Phil is an awesome guy, I also adore the people from Rumble :(

Hey wietse.. maybe you can provide some unbiased opinions?

BTW, pervie and the lot thought you are me for quite a bit :lol: Nearly felt insulted :icon_wink:

SF

DeletedUser

Pervie.... you are using half-truths here. We all know very well that Rumble would have not risked a conflict so early and have waited.

[pp]You are only correct in that we didnt want this fight to happen this early but you arent going to like our reasoning.

To be completely blunt, we know we have the advantage in an early fight. We wanted your tribe to grow more so that it would be an epic fight.[/pp]

DeletedUser

Hey wietse.. maybe you can provide some unbiased opinions?

BTW, pervie and the lot thought you are me for quite a bit :lol: Nearly felt insulted :icon_wink:

SF

Hey bro, too bad I don't know anything about this world really. I just came to have a quick look at things, I just started W43 on .net, which started today, just because I don't have cable in my new apartment yet.

As for Pills, great bunch, too bad I was kind of a jackass on crack sometimes though:icon_rolleyes:

(Just hopes the rest of Pills will ever talk to him again)

DeletedUser

Hey, Sorry i missed this is was at school:icon_cry:
Are you trying to argue that Hoang does not deserve to be in the top 10 of a players list ?

Russki didn't split my train, should i come on here and brag how i nobled Russki's main so i must be great and Russki doesn't deserve to be on anyones' top 10 players ever again ? :icon_rolleyes:
That's the difference between me and you, even when russki fails he's still awesome and on everyone's top 10 player list Sorry couldn't help it.

But a couple of important things. I'll write this in bold so you all actually understand it this time. Ender's thread does not fully reflect the opinion of RA. This is Ender and we wub him no matter what he does therefore I could not refuse him this thread. Anything not posted by me is not the reflection of my tribe - even though we try to maintain 100% censorship some of our spammers are too great to contain. I don't take seriously everything every Rumble member posts do I?

@The one say what?

DeletedUser

[pp]You are only correct in that we didnt want this fight to happen this early but you arent going to like our reasoning.

To be completely blunt, we know we have the advantage in an early fight. We wanted your tribe to grow more so that it would be an epic fight.[/pp]
Yeah I knew that too, but thats my defect, every world I've played whenever I see an early opportunity for a fight I take it, no matter what the odds are.

DeletedUser

Celtic Mist your exaggeration is laughable. Hoang did defend well, but it was RA who laughed when he attacked us ramless. Both tribes had the ups and downs in the attacks. If you think him getting a red report not showing even our losses (and being far from it) was so funny, please laugh and such brilliant moves.
How pray tell is my "exaggeration" laughable? Hoang defended Terrificly well, causing massive losses to RA. Lardingds message was the icing on the cake (100 percent love to Lardingd)

lardingd today at 08:37
that served us right
We had a great chuckle about it on our forums and moved on. Then RA decides to exaggerate (for lack of a better word, and to prove a point) Their victory on these Externals and expect us to just sit and twiddle our thumbs. Doesn't work that way. Sorry.

So to get this right, RA can assume just fine, Hell even make a thread based on assumations (Rumble has multiple tribes that are on W3 for the sole purpose of Rimming RA and then gifting their villas to us) But the moment one of ours makes a claim (based on a direct quote) , you call us out for assuming? Hypocritical much?

DeletedUser

@The one say what?

Mainly I want to know how you can claim moral superiority in the situation when every time the subject of us fighting does come up, it is your side doing so, and you guys are doing so disrespectfully. Refer to my page 2 post for more detail and eloquence if it still isn't clear.

DeletedUser

Sigh, why am I even doing this.. but here goes.

Blocking a person ingame = the person is harrassing you and you do not want to hear what he has to say. This and the fact you are not responding in skype is leading me to believe I have somehow annoyed you that you dont want to talk to me, yet you want to talk here - where you have your spamming minions jump to your aid. Fair enough, not my style, but fair enough. And you along with your tribe have mentioned about 3 times now about me throwing a fit? Where is it? I don't take this game as seriously as you (well maybe the game itself yes, but not the tribe/leading/e-peen/e-honour aspect) and thank god never will, you can stop now with the 'sir, calm down' routine ;)

Second, you sure have taken my early mail to hoang personally. I'm surprised why you haven't put it up yet actually, it'd sure prove how the evil cunning russki tries to poach good honest members and insults pervis's tribe. In reality I just wanted to see his reaction (and yours too for that matter - because I'm not stupid enough to think that you won't read it).

Third, try not to accuse me of lying, that would be funny. The only people you can accuse of lying are people like Predator - only then can you actually assume a higher ground and seem awesome compared to them. You are a master of twisting things around - and unlike you I have no problem admitting my failures. But it seems the more I admit my failures the more you have to prove how awesome you are. Don't sweat it bro.

Ah yes, avoid every instance where you've been refuted thoroughly and try and steer the discussion to my actions. Are you this desperate for something to complain about that you now assume you know better than me my reasons for blocking you ?

Are you claiming to be psychic ? Do not be funny, your skype message to me was a single crying emote. Sorry I do not attach enough importance to it to reply. Im not interested in a personal conversation with you as said before. But you keep referring to the incident as though it hurt you somewhat. As for forum posts here, I see an enemy tribe member post garbage about my tribe and I respond appropriate. Thats very different from talking to you ingame or skype, here we are both partaking in a larger discussion that involves other people and you are getting proven wrong at every turn.
You call Rumble posts here spam because their inconvenient for you. Because they expose you as being both wrong and bitter.

The Revnant said:

No SF, thats not a half truth at all. I love early game wars and so do the rest of the crew. This is the situation that I favour. I agreed when purple suggested we choose a different direction in order to bring about this conflict at a later date but given the proximity of our players along teh K54 and K44 border, I can honestly say that this conflict would not have waited much longer even if RA shied away.

The Revenant said:
IMHO some people should follow their own or their dukes advice... so far only Haong seemed surprised rather then "throwing a fit" from the Rambling posters here. A very hypocritical statement from someone who started posting in this thread by saying: "Lets not cheapen this through insults."

No do not twist my words, I did not want this to devolve into a argument between the tribes at the beginning but when there is an argument or debate and I feel that people like russki (and yourself to be honest) are spinning the story in an anti-Rumble way, then I will represent my tribe in every instance as will my tribemates.
You know that well enough, this was a poor point to raise.

The Revenant said:

You made a statement. Russki's performance did not live up to the qualifier made by your statement. There fore if your statement is true, Russki is not a skilled player.
Mind you this is in accordance to what you posted and is not a personal sentiment by me.

DeletedUser

You sir, please look into the sittuation before post, even a noob just learning the game will know that sending ram with troops is > troops without ram when the wall is at 20. here i will break it down so that even a noob would understand what went on:

i tried to back time Reduaram with ram, send it to land EXACT seconds it was 15:17:43:103 where i can see that i will land just before Reduaram land back at his villa so.. i had to cancelled (i was having conversation with Reduaram at that time as well so he can prove this). Reduaram still have 2 nobles at that time, with a full O still. He WILL come back to take my main and thats something i cant allow to happened, in desperation i HAD to send my axes and LC to bt him in time and with luck killed those 2 nobles. Either that option or get nobled and lose my 3 unused nobles and full nuke. Or Revenant you wanna see a report of a player trying his luck with attack or see a report where he defending his village with full O? which is more laughable? :icon_confused:

You guys are out numbered me, its only sooner or later i will get nobled but i have maximised the use of my troops, i have no regret. :icon_wink:

So i take that boasting about you nobled one of my villa isnt an amazing achievement unless you guys rate me that highly :icon_cool: (how come you worry about me, thinking me as a threat and not consider me as a top 10?) hmm.. puzzle me really

hoang nghiem

DeletedUser

How pray tell is my "exaggeration" laughable? Hoang defended Terrificly well, causing massive losses to RA. Lardingds message was the icing on the cake (100 percent love to Lardingd)

Hoang did defend well... i have said it numerous times! Lets put it this way: He who laughs last, laughs best. :icon_wink:

We had a great chuckle about it on our forums and moved on. Then RA decides to exaggerate (for lack of a better word, and to prove a point) Their victory on these Externals and expect us to just sit and twiddle our thumbs. Doesn't work that way. Sorry.

So to get this right, RA can assume just fine, Hell even make a thread based on assumations (Rumble has multiple tribes that are on W3 for the sole purpose of Rimming RA and then gifting their villas to us) But the moment one of ours makes a claim (based on a direct quote) , you call us out for assuming? Hypocritical much?

We have not exaggerated here. We never said it was easy. I begun by simply stating that a player in wadry's Top 10 in too impatient to wait for rams and gets well served for that :icon_biggrin: It was you guys who made it into a war of egos in a few posts. You seemed to have gotten "accusing"* and assuming, wrong.

*(not 100% rightfully, and PnP is NOT the right place as Ender was reminded, we can admit that)

SF

DeletedUser

Hoang did defend well... i have said it numerous times! Lets put it this way: He who laughs last, laughs best. :icon_wink:

We have not exaggerated here. We never said it was easy. I begun by simply stating that a player in wadry's Top 10 in too impatient to wait for rams and gets well served for that :icon_biggrin: It was you guys who made it into a war of egos in a few posts. You seemed to have gotten "accusing"* and assuming, wrong.

*(not 100% rightfully, and PnP is NOT the right place as Ender was reminded, we can admit that)

SF

Read my post above and reply -.-

If you telling what exactly went on then i will put my hands up and laugh about it, but you dont know what went on and talking like you do.. oh well there goes my respect for revenant's perception skills.

hoang nghiem

DeletedUser

You guys are out numbered me, its only sooner or later i will get nobled but i have maximised the use of my troops, i have no regret. :icon_wink:

So i take that boasting about you nobled one of my villa isnt an amazing achievement unless you guys rate me that highly :icon_cool: (how come you worry about me, thinking me as a threat and not consider me as a top 10?) hmm.. puzzle me really

hoang nghiem

I understand that you thought you were using your troops to the max. But actually doing it, not thinking makes it so... I thought i will point that out.

And there is no oxymoron in my statements.. we started nobling you BEFORE you attacked us without rams!

Lastly, YOU might be one of Top 10 players here but I felt it necessary to point out you make mistakes as well!

DeletedUser

I understand that you thought you were using your troops to the max. But actually doing it, not thinking makes it so... I thought i will point that out.

If you are in this sittuation what would you do my friend.

Red had time to noble me again before night bonus, the ONLY time i can kill his nobles and cat his academy + smithy was his landing time back at his village. So there are 2 options:

1. back time and kill his nobles (which i messed up with ram), so i HAD to send them out without rams to make it in time with the hope that i will kill his nobles. (red scouted and see how much troops i had in my main too)

2. Sit at home and Defend my village with my O troops.

Ok these were what i was thinking at that time. If you are in my sittuation what would you do? if you have better option please let me know cause trial and errors are the best way to learn.

hoang nghiem

PS: i am kinda a perfectionist, if things saying around is not right i want it to be corrected.

DeletedUser

i am kinda a perfectionist

OK, lets have a look at it:

You are backtiming a player who is in a tribe which quite easily killed a 4k axe backtime a few days ago.

What do I think is more likely? the fact that they dodge in space of 1 second OR the fact they have stacked defences? Considering the fact they killed a backtime before it's more likely they will rely on stacking more.

Therefore, despite the fact that my ram backtime was slightly late, i would have let it carry on without cancelling, in hope they mess up dodging (it's hard to mess up stacking).

but.. i am not such a perfectionist.

^.^

PS: Thank you for a leveled tone. It was getting tiring.