Rumble and RA skirmishes discussion

• Thread starter Purple Predator
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Knowing his Nobles have to die or he will come back to take the village when my D is virtually next to nothing, i HAD to send Bt with out rams and hoping for no support from you, it was desperate, either waste the troops or get nobled and have no troops still.

Can you see Revenant? I didnt even boast about my work, I didnt even set up a PnP to diss RA when you guys really messed up and YOU go and flamed me?

:icon_redface: I am not flaming you. I am saying, that even knowing only what you knew (eg: Violenence BT experience) I would have not risked a ramless backtime as it is NOT a good solution. You should have known that as well.

Tell you this my friend that battle i took on 5 of you with the amount of troops 3-4 times my size. and I wiped most of your O, only lost 1.2k spears and 2.2k swords and 1 noble in a process. (look up for the damaged i caused to RA)

I will continued this later on cause I am at work.....so disappointed with RA, i did not make fun or boast about my achievement against you guys and now you go and FLAMED me?

hoang nghiem

Cudos to you for needing 5 players to take you down, but it's not surprising. As I said above, taking down a skilled player is always costly. The fact we took you out this early only shows we have considered you a threat. We did fear, that the longer we delayed it, the more players it would take. Hope you understand that.

SF

DeletedUser

Pervie: "Seemingly" is not an argument good enough :icon_neutral: and you know it.

What you are trying to argue with the Hoang situation is the fact it was costly. Taking a on skilled player is always costly. What we have done was pay the cost now not to pay it later. There is no stage at which nobling a player at our level is easy (vide: attacks on me in W26, took the same players that are now in RA, and TOTALLY failed). What Hoang has done was maybe less costly, but unlike our move, totally stupid!

And yes, i have just said Hoang is skilled. BUT it does not mean doesn't he make mistakes which - supposedly - can exclude him from being listed in Top 10!

If you call a player who can Bt within a same second and made mistake by mere miniseconds (red can confirm this) is bad then.. i hand it to you my friend, i am not good enough for this game.

hoang nghiem

DeletedUser

If you call a player who can Bt within a same second and made mistake by mere miniseconds (red can confirm this) is bad then.. i hand it to you my friend, i am not good enough for this game.

hoang nghiem

It's not how you backtimed, but the validity of the backtime that i am questioning. Miliseconds are not as important as evaluating the situation you are facing.

PS: It is a shame you had real life troubles at the time - yet we understand family/RL has to come first. We surely will be glad to face you again, when you are in full form.

DeletedUser

It's not how you backtimed, but the validity of the backtime that i am questioning. Miliseconds are not as important as evaluating the situation you are facing.

PS: It is a shame you had real life troubles at the time - yet we understand family/RL has to come first. We surely will be glad to face you again, when you are in full form.

If you are in my sittuation you will understand, its like me facing 17 VERY experienced players at the same time. without my D and the threat of Reduaram coming back with nobles are something i HAD to do about it, i have no intentions to send out my bt without Rams (even a noob should know it) but I HAD to cause i messed up my first try with rams, what happened after you all know. And no, 5 men operation yesterday didnt take any villages from me, only this morning thats when you took one, i renobled one. I like good fights cause thats what i have been playing TW for, thats why i wanted to be in K44 by myself, I know i will quit early cause the boredom of later stage will killed the game off for me.

This wont be the reason i will quit w3, i have no intention to, i will fight RA until my last village.

hoang nghiem

DeletedUser

Heh, I thought maybe you'd do good in the forums at least. Ok, here goes, explaining the basics to mighty Pervis.

You have incoming nobles in 8 hours. Total of 5 nobles. Most of the tribal support won't get there in time, no use to ask for it. The only sensible thing is to snipe the first 3 nobles which are 70 ms apart. From my second village. It was a busy time in the evening, my internet ping kept jumping, so even though I had close to 20 tries I failed. So I tried to snipe with my O by cancelling, needless to say I failed that too. So I thought that maybe by a simple chance of luck Violence would not send all of his LC, in that case if I left me O at home I'd have a good chance to kill his 2 nobles. Which I did, and wasn't lucky. Either way, you're making this look very biased, forgetting to mention that if it wasn't for my incompetent nobles things would have gone differently.

Also get a grip Pervis, its not your regular noob you're talking to (once you 'pwn' a few idiots in the forums it just doesn't feel the same when arguing with better players right?) - some respect is due. I will not compare myself to you skill-wise simply because I haven't seen you play, but I have a bit of a history in .net - I coplayed with some of the best players in this game and I certainly know my way around. Therefore it is funny for me to here things like 'haha we nobled russki so easy lulz' from you, I swear if I didn't see the name I'd think it was another noob.

Funny that you tell me to get a grip Phil, cause I was about to tell you to do dunk your head in some cold water and chill out.

You are comparing yourself to a noob or an idiot. I haven't done either. I've made the following two statements:

• We nobled you
  • We nobled you at cheap cost
I haven't said that you're incompetent at TW, I haven't said that you don't know how to defend, I haven't said that you suck.
You react as though I''m insulting you as a player. Im not.

You should rather get a grip. I'm not speaking to you as though your a noob.
Plus I don't speak net l33t, thats another delusion of yours in addition to your fanciful lies in Ender's failed forum thread.

DeletedUser

If you are in my sittuation you will understand, its like me facing 17 VERY experienced players at the same time.

If being rimmed is what you wanted, and you are being rimmed right now because you lost your main O, then you have to accept these players WILL point out you are being rimmed so fast because the thing you supposedly HAD to do damaged them very little and ripped out your fangs at the same time.

Perhaps players who were attacking you have the RIGHT to come here and question your decision? The fact everyone treated your word like truth incarnate DOES NOT mean you make only right decisions. Why get so wound because someone "dared to FLAME" you?

Your O died anyways, and it would have hurt us more if sent with rams. Your main got nobled anyways! ... though obviously you couldn't predict that at the time.

SF

DeletedUser

Yeah it looks to me almost whole RA is involved except Thar.. while he is the biggest living TW legend to me. That just makes me sad :icon_cry:

I guess Thar is listed in peoples Top 10 frequently enough for me not to be off topic.

Hoang tries to make it look as if the whole of RA was against him, while we have used the minimum necessary players to take him down. Thar, like a few others, has not participated in the 2nd wave.

SF

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2118

hey there. Just coming in to explain something...sorry for the off topic :(

TW is made with a defender's advantage. It doesn't take much thinking to understand the logic there. In a game where losing means losing everything, should someone be able to smoothly take someone else out that's their own size and skill?

We can claim that it's a measure of skill to note how many players it takes to rim another. However, lets put this simply, there is no argument that I am worse than hoang. However, do you think he had any chance at all of rimming me on his own? (before the hit on him) If you do, you need a lesson in perspective. He would have needed two trains, to do that...completely unreasonable for now, and even just taking my main would have been impossible. I would have had much better stacking from other players than he was able to get. If I thought that made me a better player, wouldn't you all think of me as delusional?

Comes to the next point Hoang was not on his own at all in this affair, this is quite easily seen by his large defense despite the short term nobling of his 2nd village and that his first was almost all O if not all O. Now to get the amount he had, it would mean several people had helped him out at the very least.

Next point! Should a group be embarrassed at how many people they use to take down a single source? No, often the taking down of a top player takes many many more players, at a stage where it becomes forced.

Examples I have seen are the hundreds of players it took to take down a 1 mil rank 1 account in w8, and even the stupidly large amount to take down the "noob" rank 1 iceman of w1.net....

DeletedUser

Funny that you tell me to get a grip Phil, cause I was about to tell you to do dunk your head in some cold water and chill out.

You are comparing yourself to a noob or an idiot. I haven't done either. I've made the following two statements:

• We nobled you
  • We nobled you at cheap cost
I haven't said that you're incompetent at TW, I haven't said that you don't know how to defend, I haven't said that you suck.
You react as though I''m insulting you as a player. Im not.

You should rather get a grip. I'm not speaking to you as though your a noob.
Plus I don't speak net l33t, thats another delusion of yours in addition to your fanciful lies in Ender's failed forum thread.
I'm perfectly calm Aaqib, tis you who blocked me ingame not the other way around ;)
I'm always ready for some banter, both forums and ingame - its part of the fun for me. However, I don't like when posts like these are made:

http://forum.tribalwars.co.uk/showpost.php?p=155751&postcount=85
http://forum.tribalwars.co.uk/showpost.php?p=155763&postcount=91

We could have chosen to go the safer way - keep good relations with Rumble and noble noob tribes. But instead we decided to undertake a somewhat reckless move - to say whether it failed or not is too early yet, but I think that the fact itself deserves credit. Yet all you can crank up in that amazing PnP machine of yours is question my skill and the skill of my teammates, adding a :lol: smiley at the end (apparently to show everyone how you're winning easily).

ps. Ender's opinion does not reflect that of the whole tribe - though I agree with it partially. I thought this was given. I simply gave him permission to stir some crap in the forums because it was pretty boring.

Edit: read the post above, several times if necessary

DeletedUser

If being rimmed is what you wanted, and you are being rimmed right now because you lost your main O, then you have to accept these players WILL point out you are being rimmed so fast because the thing you supposedly HAD to do damaged them very little and ripped out your fangs at the same time.

Perhaps players who were attacking you have the RIGHT to come here and question your decision? The fact everyone treated your word like truth incarnate DOES NOT mean you make only right decisions. Why get so wound because someone "dared to FLAME" you?

Your O died anyways, and it would have hurt us more if sent with rams. Your main got nobled anyways! ... though obviously you couldn't predict that at the time.

SF

Its a shamed really, out of all the commotions with what i did to you, i have never boasted or flamed or dissed you guys because? I had respect for all of you, i did not want to make you guys look bad, i played down the the fact that i clear most of your O where as another player would have make a whole PnP thread about it. And here you are flaming me cause i did what i think was necessary thing to do, i am not regret on the decision i made after i messed up my BT with ram, i only regret my BT with ram was a failed. :icon_redface:

@ lardingd: i know you are good, we all know you are good, even with deceptions, lying and i was right not to trust you and your "plans to quit". i had loads of respect :icon_rolleyes:

Dont you think the more villages i have the harder will it be to break me? why compare nobling 1-2 villages to a player with 1m points and hundreds of villages? where is your common sense? :icon_cool:

hoang nghiem

DeletedUser

I'm perfectly calm Aaqib, tis you who blocked me ingame not the other way around ;)
I'm always ready for some banter, both forums and ingame - its part of the fun for me. However, I don't like when posts like these are made:

We could have chosen to go the safer way - keep good relations with Rumble and noble noob tribes. But instead we decided to undertake a somewhat reckless move - to say whether it failed or not is too early yet, but I think that the fact itself deserves credit. Yet all you can crank up in that amazing PnP machine of yours is question my skill and the skill of my teammates, adding a :lol: smiley at the end (apparently to show everyone how you're winning easily).

ps. Ender's opinion does not reflect that of the whole tribe - though I agree with it partially. I thought this was given. I simply gave him permission to stir some crap in the forums because it was pretty boring.

Oh Muffin, Im sorry that Pervie has hurt your feelings. You see, when you fully endorse threads from people such as Ender, who seem to enjoy posting utter balony about our tribe, we take offense and become, well. Hostile. If you do not like us commenting on RA's Offense being slaughtered (which it was) or you being nobled (Which happened) then perhaps its time to jump off the Rumble have multiple tribes helping them and take the game WAY too seriously pedastal you and Ender are up on?

Bottom line. Hoang made a brilliant move against RA. It was a terrific laugh on our forums. Yet instead of us bragging about it through externals, An RA member decided to show up and yet again talk garbage about one of our members (Hoang). So perhaps instead of being sooooo upset when Pervie makes a claim, you sit back, reflect on why it was said and realize you have no one to blame but you and your tribe for such, Hostilities?

DeletedUser

You have incoming nobles in 8 hours. Total of 5 nobles. Most of the tribal support won't get there in time, no use to ask for it. The only sensible thing is to snipe the first 3 nobles which are 70 ms apart. From my second village. It was a busy time in the evening, my internet ping kept jumping, so even though I had close to 20 tries I failed. So I tried to snipe with my O by cancelling, needless to say I failed that too. So I thought that maybe by a simple chance of luck Violence would not send all of his LC, in that case if I left me O at home I'd have a good chance to kill his 2 nobles. Which I did, and wasn't lucky. Either way, you're making this look very biased, forgetting to mention that if it wasn't for my incompetent nobles things would have gone differently.

Russki! My 3 nobles were 59 ms not 70! Don't insult them! Not their fault the last one is slightly more obtuse.

You'll also notice the 5 nobles were sent to avoid a situation like the one that happened to yourself, not that they were needed, but hey, learning from other's problems/failings makes logical sense. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Okay now your just stumbling badly. I blocked you ingame cause I was not interested in further conversation with you. Don't take it so hard.

Also there is zero chance that RA and Rumble would have good relations. I would not permit it and Rumble members would never agree to it. When two groups of good players have members in close proximity, they fight.
The world would consider us both cowards if we had "relations".
So no, you could not have chosen to go that way.
So this credit you claim :
Russki said:
but I think that the fact itself deserves credit.
Sorry no credit there. IF RA didn't spark it, Rumble would have.
Its expected, its unavoidable.

you want to talk about posts I made here :

Guess what, RA has lost a lot more offenses. No lies there. You know a bit about lies by now, you've spewed quite a few.

and the other post of mine you had a problem with :

Guess what, I had not seen your edit at that time and the section of your only post on the matter directed at me read thus :

Russki said:
Unfortunately in the current circumstances there wasn't anything I could do, albeit get a better and a more active start.

Guess what, Phil ? Thats exactly what I mentioned in the post above linked.

I find it funny that you come here with your flimsy debate accusing me of talking down to you and questioning your skill, when you are the one who bragged ingame that my tribes are not up to par. Suck it up and learn to take criticism without throwing a fit.

Oh and on the issue of questioning your skill, I'm not the one questioning your skill. SF is :lol:

Here you go :

Taking a on skilled player is always costly.

Now I don't necessarily agree with the above sentiment or think you are an unskilled player :icon_razz:
But it would appear that you do not fulfill Rev's standards for being a skilled player :icon_wink:

Now I do not know why you feel the need to massage your pride with a forum spat with me but in your own words :

Heh, I thought maybe you'd do good in the forums at least

:lol:

DeletedUser

As for the rest it is hypocritical, SF surely likes to point out that he is talking in the context of a myopic event however, when you look at his posts, it again is quite clear that he is talking about the player as a whole, and to say with one hand he sucks at this, and only talk about that, then apply that to his entirely playing ability is quite hypocritical and lacking in respect.

So you can attempt to take the moral high ground all you want, every time there is a topic brought up in P&P, and done so in a less than respectful way it is you and your members who do it. Not us.

DeletedUser

Oh Muffin, Im sorry that Pervie has hurt your feelings. You see, when you fully endorse threads from people such as Ender, who seem to enjoy posting utter bullshit about our tribe, we take offense and become, well. Hostile. If you do not like us commenting on RA's Offense being slaughtered (which it was) or you being nobled (Which happened) then perhaps its time to jump off the Rumble have multiple tribes helping them and take the game WAY too seriously pedastal you and Ender are up on?

Bottom line. Hoang made a brilliant move against RA. It was a terrific laugh on our forums. Yet instead of us bragging about it through externals, An RA member decided to show up and yet again talk garbage about one of our members (Hoang). So perhaps instead of being sooooo upset when Pervie makes a claim, you sit back, reflect on why it was said and realize you have no one to blame but you and your tribe for such, Hostilities?
'Yet instead of us bragging about it through externals, we decided to wait until RA would say something so we can then use this as an opportunity to show how modest we are AND say how RA failed'

Also I'm not any more upset than you are, unfortunately I don't go barking in every thread like a personal lapdog neither do I feel I need to express my opinion on every possible issue there is.

Russki! My 3 nobles were 59 ms not 70! Don't insult them! Not their fault the last one is slightly more obtuse.

You'll also notice the 5 nobles were sent to avoid a situation like the one that happened to yourself, not that they were needed, but hey, learning from other's problems/failings makes logical sense. :icon_razz:
59? Well maybe they spread out a bit before they hit me :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser3551

Shame on you guys ...
Good fight in game turn into Flame thread over here ...
Of course everyone can make mistakes except some robots there ...
Shame on you ruining that fun (action between RA and Rumble) with some ego's replies, whit some pure PnP skillz ...

But who I'm, right ?
Let's say that you guys just stand there and wait for other reply just to continued flaming ...
That's the pure skillz ... That's the game !!!
Why not just see the mistakes that were made from both sides and try to prevent next time ... Cause me is fairly sure few of those mistakes will be made from same players in same situation cause they had ego's ... "Who care that I've made mistakes ... The targets is down" ... 1-0 for me ...
Good job guys ...

At last ...
Shame on me :icon_razz:

Tnx

DeletedUser

'Yet instead of us bragging about it through externals, we decided to wait until RA would say something so we can then use this as an opportunity to show how modest we are AND say how RA failed'

Also I'm not any more upset than you are, unfortunately I don't go barking in every thread like a personal lapdog neither do I feel I need to express my opinion on every possible issue there is.

• Nobody said RA failed. Not yet anywhos. Thats another one of your many delusions. Whatever it is you're smoking must be good. Or maybe your subconcious assumes that RA will fail. Anywhos, tis not a Rumble claim.
  • Ah so if two or more people both point out the very obvious fact that your debate is both weak and dishonest, they're suddenly lap dogs of each other ?
    Sorry Phil, reality doesn't work that way. It just means that they both realize that you're full of shite,