Rumble and RA skirmishes discussion

• Thread starter Purple Predator
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I will drop out following Reduaram.

I cannot deal with a forum where my posts are either followed by some sarcastic kind of baiting response when they are neutral, or by extreme indignation when my opinions are expressed.

I must wonder if this is how the PnP game play now works, and if so, I want no part in it.

Will there be some response now trying to call me out on irony or claim I'm insulting someone again now? I can't help but think the only reason there wouldn't be, is an attempt to show my opinion wrong. And the fact that I feel that way is too annoying to deal with.

Have fun with the forums.

I'll bite.

I believe the saying that most applies to this post is Pot Meet Kettle.

Its a little amusing when you can suggest a few of us need to take "chill pills" yet when someone suggests that perhaps you need a prescription as well, you take what appears to be strong offense. *shrugs*

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 695343

Old Owner

-Dashingly Dashing- RA

New Owner

Acko23 Awsom

:icon_surprised::icon_eek::icon_surprised::icon_eek:

My fault. Didn't accept the sit on time, had children to feed. Wouldnt have been able to defend tho, was just a cross noble. Not a biggie. Chillax kiddo. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I will drop out following Reduaram.

I cannot deal with a forum where my posts are either followed by some sarcastic kind of baiting response when they are neutral, or by extreme indignation when my opinions are expressed.

I must wonder if this is how the PnP game play now works, and if so, I want no part in it.

Will there be some response now trying to call me out on irony or claim I'm insulting someone again now? I can't help but think the only reason there wouldn't be, is an attempt to show my opinion wrong. And the fact that I feel that way is too annoying to deal with.

Have fun with the forums.

come now, Lardy, stop playing the victim. You've been trying to snidely insult us in almost every post of yours.
As has Rev a lot more than you.

Uhm.. oh...

If not the fact Hoang had incoming support not only from Rumble, Celtic, I could have even believed you. I do not believe he made PAs with the whole of shut! :)

SF

Oh and sacred, i know its not a claim you made but did I not see series of posts a while back about how RA chose to not make nice with local tribes ? I don't suppose Shhh sent you defense out of the kindness of their hearts or Sparta clears for lardingd as charity.
But it is good that you are the first member of your tribe to admit such things even if you seem to sly-ly downplay the extent to which RA has been asking for help from other tribes.

DeletedUser

Oh and sacred, i know its not a claim you made but did I not see series of posts a while back about how RA chose to not make nice with local tribes ? I don't suppose Shhh sent you defense out of the kindness of their hearts or Sparta clears for lardingd as charity.
But it is good that you are the first member of your tribe to admit such things even if you seem to sly-ly downplay the extent to which RA has been asking for help from other tribes.

[hypocritical post] I can not say we do NOT recieve the help, since we obviously do. However, as I said, we only take what is offered to us basically for free. Ssshhh had a grudge with TTTE so they helped. We also get help on player to player basis, but as far as I am aware we have no long-standing diplo relations with anyone (yet)
[/hypocritical post]

DeletedUser2335

They've got no reason for a grudge so don't play that card. Well against me anyway, maybe against rumble on the whole, but I was mentioned by name :/

DeletedUser

[hypocritical post] I can not say we do NOT recieve the help, since we obviously do. However, as I said, we only take what is offered to us basically for free. Ssshhh had a grudge with TTTE so they helped. We also get help on player to player basis, but as far as I am aware we have no long-standing diplo relations with anyone (yet)
[/hypocritical post]

It may just be a misunderstanding of your intentions on their part but there does seem to be quite a few that think other wise :

Sparta - wayne1978 today at 20:08 Quote Hi all, i am currently helping RA attack misskathy, i was mailed a while ago and asked to help, RA have already wiped out most of her troops with rome this morning, i am just going to help take down her walls and rally point, my attack is to hit at 8.40 am, after that RA is sending in a nobel train, i may lose lots of troops but it will get rid of her and i have been asured by RA that they will not forget our help, we can then concentrate on building up ourselfs and getting rid of other members that are attacking us.
Any thoughts?

DeletedUser

Being a Rumble member taking a backseat, these skirmishes are fun to spectate so I imagine the parties involved are having a blast.
It was suggested that there should have been a wait before RA and Rumble exchanged attacks but leading up until that point, what would have happened?

Each tribe decides to bash a local tribe into submission early on, remove the possible future threats of mass recruiting tribes and probably noblign villages in good areas in anticipation of this inevitable event of Rumble and RA exchanges?

Then after the battle between those 2 tribes, there's only a handful of challengers.

This keeps things interesting now and hopefully whoever prevails will have competition from a mass recruiting family tribe that have built up their barbarian ennoblements to keep things interesting after that.

For the record, I've taken a real disliking to the Awsom tribes..

DeletedUser

@ Backpack. I am entitled to post as i see fit, and will continue to do so. If using a particular phrase or word is going to upset you so, place me on your ignore list.

You are right; i should do that, however as i do not know you i thought it might be a bit harsh. Now with further hindsight, clearly you are too righteous in your own approach to reading posts about RUMBLE or yourself that you completely miss the point of posts.

I will re-iterate for you, you are happy to give opinion and class it as everyones opinion; i wished to point that out and give some constructive criticism in order for you to improve your posts. But clearly i was mistaken thinking it was a mistake by you but rather than you believe yourself to be so right that you actually believe your opinion to be the opinion of EVERYONE on this forum, talk about being arrogant and full of themselves.

You then state in your post that you believe me to be upset; not only did i not include anything in my post to suggest that but again you seem to have believed whatever you want to believe. YET AGAIN showing your ignorance and your own belief that you MUST KNOW EVERYTHING. I am not quite sure how you gathered i am upset but it must be right because you said so. I tried to give some advice so that your posts were not so aggressive and flaming all the time, but clearly it was ignored.

At least i now understand you are not one to talk to; but rather one to ignore, but thankfully you write in that horrible black so you make it easier for everyone to skip the blur of black that is your post in order to reach the next one.

Now i will do what you haven't done. The above is my opinion and i do not aim to write for anyone else but myself, even if I do believe most people agree. Also i apologise for poor spelling; i am quite tired and with an assignment due in, do not have the time to re-read it.

DeletedUser

I wonder why the first time I hear about these tribes helping us is on the externals from people not in RA. :icon_confused:

Don't think RA has any relations tribe-wise with others, just individually some might be getting help. But I never know whats going on so I could be wrong. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser1508

They've got no reason for a grudge so don't play that card. Well against me anyway, maybe against rumble on the whole, but I was mentioned by name :/

Rev got the tribe wrong, he was meaning Sabith, not Ssshhh. You nobled john7931 from their tribe. At least, I think that is what Rev was meaning.

DeletedUser

It may just be a misunderstanding of your intentions on their part but there does seem to be quite a few that think other wise

You know very well that whichever player gets help from wayne will be able to repay the favour to such a player "in a basically free" costless manner...

I could similarly post a mail which clearly is "proof" that the Gamerz were gifting villages to Hoang, and their duke ordered them to do so! But their biggest member doesnot want to give up without a fight:

kaelome on 07.11. at 16:47
Hey Fluffy,

I see you have your academy, I recognise I now have no chance in this world due to hoang nobling my tribe, and I'm either surrounded by rumble or RA. I did try to join your tribe, but I imagine due to my proximity to both you and ender-wiggin, there was no chance I could join.

Anyway, like hell I want hoang to get my village, so I would like you to noble it, I imagine you were probably thinking about it anyway. If you want it let me know, I'll set one of your tribemates as sitter incase you think this offer is not genuine.

Regards,

Kaelome

He was swiftly kicked after offering that...!

Obviously, this also answers the question from whoever it was above that posted that player help me clear. :icon_wink: See... we can do newb mail postings too!

Rev got the tribe wrong, he was meaning Sabith, not Ssshhh. You nobled john7931 from their tribe. At least, I think that is what Rev was meaning.

Unless i am mistaken, we were contacted by a Sabith member who is now in Ssshh, hence the statement. (russki deals with diplo usually,so I might be wrong!)

SF

DeletedUser

You are right; i should do that, however as i do not know you i thought it might be a bit harsh. Now with further hindsight, clearly you are too righteous in your own approach to reading posts about RUMBLE or yourself that you completely miss the point of posts.

I will re-iterate for you, you are happy to give opinion and class it as everyones opinion; i wished to point that out and give some constructive criticism in order for you to improve your posts. But clearly i was mistaken thinking it was a mistake by you but rather than you believe yourself to be so right that you actually believe your opinion to be the opinion of EVERYONE on this forum, talk about being arrogant and full of themselves.

You then state in your post that you believe me to be upset; not only did i not include anything in my post to suggest that but again you seem to have believed whatever you want to believe. YET AGAIN showing your ignorance and your own belief that you MUST KNOW EVERYTHING. I am not quite sure how you gathered i am upset but it must be right because you said so. I tried to give some advice so that your posts were not so aggressive and flaming all the time, but clearly it was ignored.

At least i now understand you are not one to talk to; but rather one to ignore, but thankfully you write in that horrible black so you make it easier for everyone to skip the blur of black that is your post in order to reach the next one.

Now i will do what you haven't done. The above is my opinion and i do not aim to write for anyone else but myself, even if I do believe most people agree. Also i apologise for poor spelling; i am quite tired and with an assignment due in, do not have the time to re-read it.

I agree 100%, I have always stated that I've considered said (purposely not saying name because "it" uses far to many alias's) player to be extremely overrated. The only success this player has achieved has come from hiding within a tribe, it has achieved no individual success of its own and has never even reached a top 20 rank (on any world), so imo doesn't deserve to criticize players who have reached this rank frequently.

My opinion on the war is RA are being smart and taking out all the threats in K44 (Hoang). Don't forget that rat lxZeroxl as well, hes hiding in the NW too.

However Rumble do have double the amount of players as RA but as we all know its "quality > quantity" and this I predict will be the outcome here eventually.

In summary CM is a mindless troll and RA > Rumble.

DeletedUser

Thanks, i guess,, however I doubt you are totally right.

Rumble have the same quality players as RA, and I even dare say, some have practised start-up more and as such we do not hold #1 ATM. Skill-wise the tribes are roughly equal.

Next, from what i know, lxZeRoxl has problems with neighbours (this time it wasn't linked to anything RA did/say) :icon_wink:

Lastly... I have no idea who CM is but i agree the posts here are in an overly aggressive manner. I don't really mind though, Rumble need some bad PnPerers too or this discussion would not be so interesting!
Perhaps she is not as overrated (as i said, first time i hear) but was invited to rumble due to her* charming in-tribe personality which we jut don't see here where she tries to establish an image of an aggressive player. :icon_biggrin:

*(you are a she I hope?)

SF

DeletedUser

kaelome on 07.11. at 16:47
Hey Fluffy,

I see you have your academy, I recognise I now have no chance in this world due to hoang nobling my tribe, and I'm either surrounded by rumble or RA. I did try to join your tribe, but I imagine due to my proximity to both you and ender-wiggin, there was no chance I could join.

Anyway, like hell I want hoang to get my village, so I would like you to noble it, I imagine you were probably thinking about it anyway. If you want it let me know, I'll set one of your tribemates as sitter incase you think this offer is not genuine.

Regards,

Kaelome
SF

I am not sure whether the statement about being able to do "newb mail too" was mocking that neither of the 2 posted mails been squat or if you did actually think this mail prooves Hoang was gifted the village by Gamerz.

I'll make the point regardless. In that mail, he said that he didn't want Hoang to get the village and therefore he fought to keep it. If anything he was ready to gift it to an RA player in order to annoy Hoang.
The player's now tribeless as Gamerz fell apart and well, no-one has nobled him, though maybe Fluffy will now?

Like I said, I may have missed a sarcastic point you make (harder to note on the interwebz) or you may very well have been trying to bring in new evidence on previous claims. I believe the former, mainly because of you quoting "proof".

DeletedUser

You know very well that whichever player gets help from wayne will be able to repay the favour to such a player "in a basically free" costless manner...

I could similarly post a mail which clearly is "proof" that the Gamerz were gifting villages to Hoang, and their duke ordered them to do so! But their biggest member doesnot want to give up without a fight:

He was swiftly kicked after offering that...!

Obviously, this also answers the question from whoever it was above that posted that player help me clear. :icon_wink: See... we can do newb mail postings too!

Unless i am mistaken, we were contacted by a Sabith member who is now in Ssshh, hence the statement. (russki deals with diplo usually,so I might be wrong!)

SF

The mail you posted does not reflect any information stating that Gamerz was giving away villages to Hoang o that their duke was ordering them to do so.. Im sorry but the forum post i gave was, by contrast very clear on RA promising reward in return for help (which to me sounds nothing like your claim of RA being offered help for free). It does not mention an individual player, it mentions the tribe RA. So not even you can spin this one your way, sf. Nice try but it did not work this time.

I'll even post it again on this page for your benefit :

Sparta - wayne1978 today at 20:08 Quote Hi all, i am currently helping RA attack misskathy, i was mailed a while ago and asked to help, RA have already wiped out most of her troops with rome this morning, i am just going to help take down her walls and rally point, my attack is to hit at 8.40 am, after that RA is sending in a nobel train, i may lose lots of troops but it will get rid of her and i have been asured by RA that they will not forget our help, we can then concentrate on building up ourselfs and getting rid of other members that are attacking us.
Any thoughts?

oh and no metal duck is not a "she", he is the same and Predator from this thread and proven to be such in this thread. So im quite sure one can fathom his motivations as far as his comments on Rumble are concerned.

Additionally as far as numbers are concerned, the war (and mind you both RA and Rumble have other conflicts as well) in the warzone (which is k44 and k44/k54 border) RA has a numerical superiority.

DeletedUser

I agree 100%, I have always stated that I've considered said (purposely not saying name because "it" uses far to many alias's) player to be extremely overrated. The only success this player has achieved has come from hiding within a tribe, it has achieved no individual success of its own and has never even reached a top 20 rank (on any world), so imo doesn't deserve to criticize players who have reached this rank frequently.
In summary CM is a mindless troll and RA > Rumble.
My, The King Of Aliases and Lies suggesting that I use far too many aliases (The one im using ingame Nuclear Rainbow and have stated so more than once on these forums) Is the only one i've ever cared to use.wheras predator has over 100.

One Thing i do want to make Very clear is i do not care at all how the world Forums view me. I never have. It's gotten me a few "Most Hated/feared" awards in a few fluff threads. so be it. At the end of the day the only matter of importance, when it pertains to Tribal Wars, is the tribe i play for. I will argue until I am blue in the face when i Know I am right, or when I feel my tribe is being attacked.

Predator aka Metal Duck Aka Twisted Evil Aka "insert name here" will never understand such a stance. To him, Personal Success comes first. I mean he was first to 10k points on a world no one of "significance" played. [Sarcasim]Surely that makes him the absolute best player to ever play the game[/Sarcasim] Bottom line. People who so strongly believe in the Self>Tribe philosophy, can never quite understand someone who believes so adamantly in "Tribe>Self. Always"

@ Backpack. There is no need to get so horribly irked when i state that i'll continue to post how I like. You made the initial Jab at me, granted you edited it "to be nice" A flame was a flame, and i simply was pointing out if thats all you were here to do "correct peoples grammar" then perhaps you should place my name on ignore. Instead of taking said advice into consideration, you flamed again. This time about font. Typical i suppose.

@ Revenant. Pray tell what your definition of "Bad PnP" is? To me, it is posts made by people who cannot string coherent sentences together, or fluff threads such as "Rate The Player" "Rate the tribe" "Your Dream Team" Some however, would rate "bad pnp" as pnp that goes against their viewpoints. I believe that to be the case here. For what its worth, I do not consider every person who posts from RA that has a differing opinion as someone who possesses "bad pnp" Rather, They are people who have differing view points. Nothing more, nothing less. Regarding being Female of not, Ask Seductive-Dominatrix. Her and I have been Rl Gf's for as long as I can remember.

DeletedUser

I do not understand what you all are talking in here, but the font of CM scares me :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

The mail you posted does not reflect any information stating that Gamerz was giving away villages to Hoang o that their duke was ordering them to do so.. Im sorry but the forum post i gave was, by contrast very clear on RA promising reward in return for help (which to me sounds nothing like your claim of RA being offered help for free). It does not mention an individual player, it mentions the tribe RA. So not even you can spin this one your way, sf. Nice try but it did not work this time.
I have only asked one tribe for help, and that is not the tribe in your mail. Given you have twice our members (if not more considering all those triplet accounts) I think it was entirely justified. And I didn't even get that said help, because it seems I overestimated that tribe. I have, however, been approached by anti-rumble coalitions several times, and guess what I told them. So please don't talk about numerical superiority.

Also, if you want mails I throw these right back at you. You can take that pink & fluffy bunny suit off now, we dont believe it anymore :icon_wink:

swells1 on 06.11. at 15:15
are you at war? because we are working with rumble to take down RA

on 06.11. at 15:35
Not yet, so your supporting their members?

When are there attacks to land on RA?

swells1 on 06.11. at 15:35
in a couple of days time

on 06.11. at 15:36
Oh right. Do your tribe have troops in their villa's?

swells1 on 06.11. at 15:38
yup

on 06.11. at 15:39
Lets hope their out within a week lol

on 06.11. at 15:41
Have you allied yourselves with [ally]Rumble[/ally] then?

swells1 on 06.11. at 15:42
not allied yet. they need our trust

on 06.11. at 15:45
If you ally with them then it will break our bond of fellowship.

You know this yeah?

swells1 on 06.11. at 15:45
yup. and i don't know what is to happen, becaseu Hoang. can already noble train

on 06.11. at 15:48
And he has been attacking your allies, do you have no loyalty?

just because he is strong you want to join them.

swells1 on 06.11. at 15:49
no. i didn't ever agree to accept. he may only consider it

on 06.11. at 15:50
You have troops in their villages. They're using you and your fools for letting them do it

on 07.11. at 12:38
K-K-T and Rumble to take you out it would seem.

This message has been forwarded by ***.

russki on 07.11. at 13:03
Of course.

on 07.11. at 16:47
So what are you to do?

russki on 07.11. at 16:47
Continue farming and nobling as planned.

DeletedUser

Since when have they helped us? :p Also just checked we have them as enemies xD so I really don't see how they are with us > <