Rumble and RA skirmishes discussion

• Thread starter Purple Predator
  • Start date

DeletedUser2765

[ke]If you have questions about them, you should PM me. If they're really that hard to understand, then you should PM me before posting about RA / Rumble.[/ke]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

That's the difference between me and you, even when russki fails he's still awesome and on everyone's top 10 player list Sorry couldn't help it.

But a couple of important things. I'll write this in bold so you all actually understand it this time. Ender's thread does not fully reflect the opinion of RA. This is Ender and we wub him no matter what he does therefore I could not refuse him this thread. Anything not posted by me is not the reflection of my tribe - even though we try to maintain 100% censorship some of our spammers are too great to contain. I don't take seriously everything every Rumble member posts do I?

@The one say what?

He loves me and lets me do what I want.

He's really the only reason I stayed... until I got taken out by a good move by KKT with advice by Hoang.

I don't have the time to rebuild, and so I sac'd. Wish it had been more effective, but Violence dodged and the guy from KKT was stacked hugely.

It's life.

Good move to Hoang, smart tactic. Good game, and I'll see you guys later.

DeletedUser4735

*yawn*
sorry, drifted off a bit reading that.

This battle has (and continues to be) one based upon skill and ability of both sides. It has kept both sides amused and interested.
We have had fun and both sides killed a hell of a lot of stuff.
Fun: check
Violence: check

unnecessary flaming, chest beating and general childish one up's manship: Check

Why ruin a perfectly good check list with that last one?

Both sides are massively talented and skillful at this game. We are all always complaining about the boredom of worlds and the lack of true competition.
Well we have found a world with some true greats going toe to toe and beating seven bells out of each other. Can we not have a little dignity and put the handbags away...get an axe instead, works better.

DeletedUser

So... :icon_biggrin: Some enriching experiences for me today.

Seems like my main was not totally nuke proof. No village is but hope dies last, as they say!

Well, what can I say... if I was a tribe, I would be ranked 3 in ODD (5 up on my Rank 7 record in W16!)

Congratulations to Frito. You probably are/will go inactive now and will not able to read it but here it goes:
You had a good army and +20% luck. Was hoping it will be just like that but with the opposite sign.
No hard feelings, but I do hope some of your neighbours read PnP often enough to realise you are troopless.

Congratulations to the Violence triplets!
A very nice recovery from losing all your axes. Will you recover just as swiftly now? I hope so, skirmishes with you are good fun.

And last but not least!
Congratulations to Thomas the Tank Engine.
Join the elite club of 5 people who took a built up village from me.
Shame we have not anticipated how you will distribute your troops in between noble waves. I guess if we knew that though, we would also know how to make our nobles take the loyalty in your main below that magic 1 on that unlucky, sad, sad day last week :icon_razz:

SF

DeletedUser

Wow.
Long thread. Whats up with Rumble n RA??
What i know.

RA attacking hoang asap. He made terrific defenses and well lost his 2nd village.

Btw. skilled writing, discussion and Pnp

Here goes:

I know nothing about this and i know i quoted my own post.
Whats up and why is RUMBLE and RA at war?

DeletedUser2118

They're less at war than they are attempting to make amusement out of a stage of the game where activity abused accounts just walk right through most other accounts

DeletedUser

Here goes:

Why shouldn't we? No one else is worth warring :S not being mean but if you saw most of the stuff that has been going on you'd be like :icon_neutral: this is a very skilled war from both sides.

DeletedUser

Too bad though that this war didn't wait till about 50k points more skill would be involved :D

DeletedUser1511

They're less at war than they are attempting to make amusement out of a stage of the game where activity abused accounts just walk right through most other accounts

Its We're :icon_wink:
You are very much involved

DeletedUser2118

Its We're :icon_wink:
You are very much involved

I've made no attempt at all to hide my alias, or that I'm a member of RA.

I'm sick of your little 1 liners followed by ":icon_wink:".

They aren't clever, subtle, or whatever else you seem to think they are. If you don't realize how annoying it is even after The rev's "starting" of this topic...Or you do realize, then I must congratulate you, rarely are so few words so annoying to me :S

DeletedUser

Temper temper, so I suppose I gather that it is US who have activity abused accounts and US that are not really fighting the war:icon_neutral: What happened to your whole respect thing but a page ago? Oh why would I expect constancy or an attempt for level-headedness from this tribe, well actually I had I suppose just one by one you guys decide to disappoint.:icon_neutral:

Not to sound like a ten year old but you guys did start this, both in P&P and game. I would have personally much rather have waited to mid game, which is where I think the real skill in fighting lays.

DeletedUser

Not to sound like a ten year old but you guys did start this, both in P&P and game. I would have personally much rather have waited to mid game, which is where I think the real skill in fighting lays.

Agreed with this fully ^

Seeing as how many tribes seem to be lining up their attacks perfectly with RA Trains, One can't help but wonder if their initial post stating that we were getting help from other tribes, was an attempt to clear themselves from any wrongdoing once they started using said tactic.

Too bad it failed miserably, and the only thing that was achieved was making RA look like hypocrites of the highest order

I guess some RA members are simply too cowardly to accept a straight 1 vs 1 war like we in Rumble desire. *shrugs*

DeletedUser

Uhm.. oh...

If not the fact Hoang had incoming support not only from Rumble, Celtic, I could have even believed you. I do not believe he made PAs with the whole of shut! :)

What can I say... both Ra and Rumble are contacted by tribes they share temporary goals with, and I do not think both pass on 100% of those (even if 99% are told not to waste our time).

SF

DeletedUser

Uhm.. oh...

If not the fact Hoang had incoming support not only from Rumble, Celtic, I could have even believed you. I do not believe he made PAs with the whole of shut! :)

What can I say... both Ra and Rumble are contacted by tribes they share temporary goals with, and I do not think both pass on 100% of those (even if 99% are told not to waste our time).

SF

Aye, but One isolated event versus 4-5 times its happened within the ranks of RA. One can not help but question their initial motive.

DeletedUser

This is starting to look just like w39 Random vs ID. Same events happening all over again.

DeletedUser

Confuzzled... there is only so many ways this game can be played.... a start-up repeated the 50th time, will bare resemblance to some of the previous ones.

DeletedUser

Confuzzled... there is only so many ways this game can be played.... a start-up repeated the 50th time, will bare resemblance to some of the previous ones.

Although on W39 ID used other tribes to help them with support and attacks,I beleive Random did aswell,just as is happening here. Both tribes began to war at a very early stage,both were damaged,just as here. One of the tribes began to lose more members,because they had less members to begin with,they ended up disbanding,which might just happen here.

DeletedUser

:icon_biggrin: we play for fun. I have owned people (also very good players) at the begining stages. Believe it or not, I do not feel bad about anything, as I find it pretty "kewl" to be on the receiving end for once. At least it's not the same old drag.

DeletedUser1508

Temper temper, so I suppose I gather that it is US who have activity abused accounts and US that are not really fighting the war:icon_neutral: What happened to your whole respect thing but a page ago? Oh why would I expect constancy or an attempt for level-headedness from this tribe, well actually I had I suppose just one by one you guys decide to disappoint.:icon_neutral:

No. Just no. Once again you have completely taken something in the wrong way. Lardingd was responding to the post before him:

elegant said:
Terror Man said:
Here goes:

In his response he was referring to both Rumble and RA. Excuse him if he used they're instead of we're. Perhaps we should touch up on our 'bad grammar' before coming to the forums, then maybe you will be able to understand us. In any case, he was in no way trying to degrade anyone's opinion of you, but you may have very well done just that yourself.

So yes, we may have started this war, both ingame and on the forums. But we will also be finishing it if you keep shooting yourselves in the foot by writing posts such as my opening quote.

On that note, good luck.