Rumbles ally

DeletedUser

This is the diplomacy list for a tribe based in k53, they are called ~IDK~ and they seem to think rumble are their allys. I was just wondering if anyone could shed some light on this? rofl

"Allies
Rumble
RS

Non-Aggression-Pact (NAP)
=DL=
=DL2=
codu
=DL3=

Enemies
Solo"

DeletedUser

"sighs" The truth is out. Can't we keep anything from you vultures?

DeletedUser

Lmao.

That tribe is made by all my brothers school mates.

Rumble are marked just as markers according to my brother.

Dont bother mailing them about it, youll end up getting harrased about your sexual fantasies that include ducks..:icon_rolleyes::icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Caught us red handed! In fact we made them join this world to get an edge on RA! Even though most of us didnt even join on time, and we didnt know RA would exist, but yeah wait what where am?

DeletedUser

Lmao.

That tribe is made by all my brothers school mates.

Rumble are marked just as markers according to my brother.

Dont bother mailing them about it, youll end up getting harrased about your sexual fantasies that include ducks..:icon_rolleyes::icon_wink:

*Sends a mail to them*

Dam now its out! O.O

DeletedUser

Everyone knows now, your reputation will be ruined! haha

DeletedUser

I think i cn=an be quite confident in saying thats just a marker.

Unless theyre teaming up to rip the core up early?:icon_eek:

DeletedUser2913

did you really need to make a thread about this?

anyone with common sense would know we are infact allies

DeletedUser

Hmm. Yea, its crashed.

Must be some lame attempt at sarcasm that caused this crash.

DeletedUser

Just when you thought the forum had finally reached rock bottom in the intelligence department !!

DeletedUser2913

Just when you thought the forum had finally reached rock bottom in the intelligence department !!

And then you showed up and proved us wrong :icon_biggrin:

you walked right into that one pervipoo :D

DeletedUser

I've secretly been creating my own alliances, I just haven't told Rumble yet.

Spirit I have listed as personal allies :), I'm going to enquire about alliances with the top 15 on K64 now.
My map looks like Nuclear Rainbow's text right about now.

DeletedUser

did you really need to make a thread about this?

anyone with common sense would know we are infact allies

really? :icon_rolleyes:

who are you? the thread police. Honestly...

Maybe i didnt HAVE to make a thread about it, but judging by how many people have posted in it, it was perfectly fine to. If you don't want the thread why post in it? Your wasting your own valuable time :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser1511

really? :icon_rolleyes:

who are you? the thread police. Honestly...

Maybe i didnt HAVE to make a thread about it, but judging by how many people have posted in it, it was perfectly fine to. If you don't want the thread why post in it? Your wasting your own valuable time :icon_neutral:

Seeing as how he is in Rumble. I believe you will find he has more say on what is a sensible regarding this tribe than say you.

I will have to agree. Since you seem to post like an idiot. If you didn't realise that the people posting here were being sarcastic. Then go ahead, delete your acount both ingame and external. Mail you ip provider, and tell them to ban you from the Tribalwars.co.uk domain. It will save you a lot of grief.