Rumbles ally

DeletedUser

really? :icon_rolleyes:

who are you? the thread police. Honestly...

Maybe i didnt HAVE to make a thread about it, but judging by how many people have posted in it, it was perfectly fine to. If you don't want the thread why post in it? Your wasting your own valuable time :icon_neutral:

How many people have posted in it?

Its barely taken off.

If albet786 made a thread about his favoirte type of puppy tooth to eat it would take off more than this.

Im sorry, but i think a hellava lot of noob tribes probably have rumble as allies.

DeletedUser

Seeing as how he is in Rumble. I believe you will find he has more say on what is a sensible regarding this tribe than say you.

I will have to agree. Since you seem to post like an idiot. If you didn't realise that the people posting here were being sarcastic. Then go ahead, delete your acount both ingame and external. Mail you ip provider, and tell them to ban you from the Tribalwars.co.uk domain. It will save you a lot of grief.

you contradicted your first premise in your first paragraph with the second sentence in your second paragraph. Well done idiot :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

How many people have posted in it?

Its barely taken off.

If albet786 made a thread about his favoirte type of puppy tooth to eat it would take off more than this.

Im sorry, but i think a hellava lot of noob tribes probably have rumble as allies.

When you are ranked 10th largest poster of all time after month of inactivity maybe i will listen to you about what threads to make and which to not, eh?

DeletedUser

When you are ranked 10th largest poster of all time after month of inactivity maybe i will listen to you about what threads to make and which to not, eh?

largest poster by volume. thats no measurement of the quality of posts or knowledge of whats good propaganda / good reading / sensible threads.

nowadays as they count OT posts, the biggest posters in .net are usually off topicans or mods

DeletedUser

you contradicted your first premise in your first paragraph with the second sentence in your second paragraph. Well done idiot :icon_rolleyes:

I vaguely remember a saying... Something about pots, and kettles? I believe the color black was involved? Perhaps even some name calling? ... :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser1511

Lol. I was agreeing with Pervie, and saying that You post like an idiot. Perhaps learn to read, as well as just leaving the forums ?

DeletedUser

"I will have to agree. Since you seem to post like an idiot. If you didn't realise that the people posting here were being sarcastic. Then go ahead, delete your acount both ingame and external. Mail you ip provider, and tell them to ban you from the Tribalwars.co.uk domain. It will save you a lot of grief."

Oh, was that directed at me? Its just that i thought when you quoted someone and wrote something underneath, it meant you were replying to that person. Alas! that must have been what i have been doing wrong all these years.

DeletedUser

"I will have to agree. Since you seem to post like an idiot. If you didn't realise that the people posting here were being sarcastic. Then go ahead, delete your acount both ingame and external. Mail you ip provider, and tell them to ban you from the Tribalwars.co.uk domain. It will save you a lot of grief."

Oh, was that directed at me? Its just that i thought when you quoted someone and wrote something underneath, it meant you were replying to that person. Alas! that must have been what i have been doing wrong all these years.

He was agreeing with pervis that you post like an idiot.

DeletedUser4960

If you think that Agrestic has nothing of value to say, why indulge him and post in his threads?

Just when you thought the forum had finally reached rock bottom in the intelligence department !!
I will have to agree. Since you seem to post like an idiot. If you didn't realise that the people posting here were being sarcastic. Then go ahead, delete your acount both ingame and external. Mail you ip provider, and tell them to ban you from the Tribalwars.co.uk domain. It will save you a lot of grief.

How can you agree with Pervie's statement and then start with name calling without even thinking twice ... :icon_rolleyes:
You really put this thread to a different level, but you certainly didn't contribute in a positive way.

DeletedUser1511

You must be wrong since. I posted
and i will quote for you, since i can only assume your reading comprehension skills are none existante

Alas! I did adress pervie. And surely the fact that i agree with him in a post i am adressing you, would mean when i do post you it would be adressing you. But maybe i am expecting too much off you. Remind me to try and post as basically as i can when i adress you.

DeletedUser

He was agreeing with pervis that you post like an idiot.

yes he said he agreed and then he said "you" im sorry but if you quote someone and say you, i would generaly think he was speaking about the person he was quoting, its like looking over the other side of the room and saying you and when some random guy engages in the conversation, you go "No i meant the guy next to me" It makes very little sense. Maybe if he was more intelligent himself he would not have made such and error and wasted so much time trying to defend it.

DeletedUser

yes he said he agreed and then he said "you" im sorry but if you quote someone and say you, i would generaly think he was speaking about the person he was quoting, its like looking over the other side of the room and saying you and when some random guy engages in the conversation, you go "No i meant the guy next to me" It makes very little sense. Maybe if he was more intelligent himself he would not have made such and error and wasted so much time trying to defend it.

read his post.
Methinks an new line would have fixed all of this
:p

DeletedUser

If you think that Agrestic has nothing of value to say, why indulge him and post in his threads?

This argument irks me, hear it often still makes no sense, for the hell of it is a good enough counter to it:icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Lol, you were using "the amound of replies" as a comeback against a flame.

BF was simply pointing out that this tread has hardly any, which i agree with. Its still on its second page :icon_rolleyes:

Really, just think through your responses.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lol, you were using "the amound of replies" as a comeback against a flame.

BF was simply pointing out that this tread has hardly any, which i agree with. Its still on its first page :icon_rolleyes:

Really, just think through your responses.

i never said there was a huge amount of responses, but there was enough to warrant there being such a thread.

Anyway, im tired, i can't be bothered to argue about this anymore. If you don't like my threads, don't post in them. You honestly will not get me to shut up by flaming me. This is old news to me :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

leave the kid alone, he wants attention and can't achieve it ingame

DeletedUser

i never said there was a huge amount of responses, but there was enough to warrant there being such a thread.

Anyway, im tired, i can't be bothered to argue about this anymore. If you don't like my threads, don't post in them. You honestly will not get me to shut up by flaming me. This is old news to me :icon_rolleyes:

The majority of posts are explaining how pointless this thread is. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I would quote the above two posts and type QFT, but they are too true for truth...they deserve liez.
They fail (see, a lie)

DeletedUser

Wow rumble who arent you guys hugging
alllied with us Freaks, ~IDK~, whats next??

dont tell me your going to merge into T.G.B, i hear those Gypsey Boys are elite

LMFAO

DeletedUser

Wow rumble who arent you guys hugging
alllied with us Freaks, ~IDK~, whats next??

dont tell me your going to merge into T.G.B, i hear those Gypsey Boys are elite

LMFAO

Quiet, thats supposed to be kept secret until next week *gasp*