Rumbles ally

DeletedUser

Guess what? I too am secretly allied to them. :icon_cool:

really? :icon_rolleyes:

who are you? the thread police. Honestly...

Maybe i didnt HAVE to make a thread about it, but judging by how many people have posted in it, it was perfectly fine to. If you don't want the thread why post in it? Your wasting your own valuable time :icon_neutral:

From my point of view Wally is right. A waste of forum space really. Posters are just being sarcastic and posting for the lols i suppose.

largest poster by volume. thats no measurement of the quality of posts or knowledge of whats good propaganda / good reading / sensible threads.
QFT
nowadays as they count OT posts, the biggest posters in .net are usually off topicans or mods
Not anymore.
yes he said he agreed and then he said "you" im sorry but if you quote someone and say you, i would generaly think he was speaking about the person he was quoting, its like looking over the other side of the room and saying you and when some random guy engages in the conversation, you go "No i meant the guy next to me" It makes very little sense. Maybe if he was more intelligent himself he would not have made such and error and wasted so much time trying to defend it.
Just walk away man. He was not calling Pervis an idiot. I think it was fairly easy to see that.

DeletedUser

woah, I'm seeing a lot of world 39 .net people. All from SIKE :)

DeletedUser

LOL

Yea i was like that as well.
Back when i was in the waster tribe known as SOLO >< Aka the ulitmate point whores of W3
Moving on
In rumble now and loving it. And No, i happened to ask this as well, are they allies, lets just say rumble tend to noble those who claim to be allied.

A few already have been.