Rumours

DeletedUser

You are probably not too big headed but most likely ignorant

DeletedUser3953

how many time times did your leaders declare war on l.i befor i disbanded the time?????

and how many time did ur leader try to distroy my account on world2 send around 1k attacks aday only to noble 0 villages jai attack me and FAILED (he was 1 of the best players in world2)juke attacked me and FAILED (MY ACCOUNT ON WORLD 2 IS STILL THERE)but with over 100 - 200 villages more then me so say what you want i no how to defend

LOL, I will only say this about world 2, Jai and Juke and you guys was like a cat playing with a toy. Just for fun.

As far as the L.I. experiment I referred to, You were a poor duke on uk 2, so maybe you have learned from there and other worlds, that is the reason I called it the experiment.

DeletedUser6695

Rumour has its i suck at start up :icon_sad: well done for spoting the obvious and some thing av said since the start of this world do i need to learn a new way to doing start up YES and i too big headed to take adivse on start up NO

Adellion and I both openly admit to being terrible at start up yet we are both top (yes i did have an awesome co for a bit :p )

DeletedUser

Rumour has it that Temporary and Tyranny are competing in the HP world on .net and might disappearing from this world...

DeletedUser1511

Well Clearly I'm Bhavik32 as stated by my user name. Duh
I just say what quite a few players are thinking. One of them being me. You've listed 3 pre-mades, obviously premades were going to be successful as they quite often are but quite a few didn't expect to see this world so large. The size of the actual world size was intended to be small and quite a few players have joined making it quite over crowded in some areas. DRINK! or Tense originally was a premade with high hopes and general pressures of this demanding world caused it to disband and some players to move over to KnK who we were originally at war with. SAXANG was originally a premade tribe and went from ranking 5 to around 50. There are a few more cases of this and I don't blame them. Also about the point where a lot of experienced players are just waiting for world 8: You've listed 3 but there is a list of others, just because not all experienced members are known doesn't mean that they don't exist. Those 3 commonly use the public forums or have somehow made a name for themselves. I know many others who have been playing this game for over 5 years on both UK and .Net and are finding this world slow and filled with too many new members, new members are excellent for the game but many don't use the forums and trying to keep a tribe of purely vets of the game is difficult not to mention trying to get players to remain solidly active as no doubt you would have found if you've previously led a tribe. No offence intended but I know very little of you too and therefore I must remain ignorant with the reply.

I hope I cleared up my points.

Bhavik :)
See thats the thing. I think the word premade should be split into two definations. A tribe full of idiots that fails during the first month of the world. And a good tribe created before the beginning of the world. The Latter is very rare, and is the only thing that should be used to name a premade. Any premade that fails due to messing up their spread ect sucks.

DeletedUser7851

See thats the thing. I think the word premade should be split into two definations. A tribe full of idiots that fails during the first month of the world. And a good tribe created before the beginning of the world. The Latter is very rare, and is the only thing that should be used to name a premade. Any premade that fails due to messing up their spread ect sucks.

Very true however a premade is still considered a pre-made. I'm not a big fan of pre-made tribes as usually they are the result of somebody inexperienced trying to push into a new world with a few followers which inevitably results in failure of the tribe. Although I've seen excellent pre-mades fail and simply because of the world conditions and often over time the original members are forced to quit the game and then leadership slowly downgrades. Even the best tribes are known to be ruined because of simple leadership problems. I personally think it's down to tribe structure but that is a whole different topic...

DeletedUser5175

I heard a rumour that someone got pwned by abdo in a thread and threw his toys out of the pram - if you listen closely you can still hear the bawling :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Rumour has it....................I cant comment

:icon_rolleyes:

GIXXER

UK10 Winner
Reaction score
Rumor has it, that adellion has wooden legs which caught fire, and hes been ars, sorry, bumming around since!

DeletedUser5175

Rumor has it, that adellion has wooden legs which caught fire, and hes been ars, sorry, bumming around since!

Rumour has it you'll get a warning for that type of post :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Rumour has it GIXxer farmed himself to get the first looter off Nauz, to ease his insecurities of being an inferior player. Maybe his "first demolisher award" wasn't good enough. :icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

GIXXER

UK10 Winner
Reaction score
Crap!

Rumor has it, thats Adellions intelligence, is to the power of what GiXxer uses to blows his nose