Running Scared

DeletedUser

One senses a hint of sarcasticness:icon_cool:

Seriously though, if you know its war game then youl know someone has to be on top.......

Theres nothing stopping any player attacking us no matter what size they are, so I fail to see how you can come to the conclusion of it becoming boring for everyone else?

:icon_biggrin:

Just the fact that Why? will soon be quiet far ahead of the rest. I've seen it happen numerous times and then quite a lot of people get bored of not being able to do anything about that and hence quit .(I know , I know they could attack Why? but seriously..

And are you familiar with W6 history on the .net server?

Also I do not agree with your last sentence about nothing stopping others from attacking Why?
Take for instance, the fear of being nobled out for one.

Look at Swarm, they are so scared of Why? that they had find other tribes to help them to TRY taking out Why?

DeletedUser

wheres your evidence swarm are scared of why? they could easyily take why out on their own btu prefer to put the noobish, under achieving, mass recruiting tribes on the frontlien :p

No, they couldn't.

DeletedUser

Its still early in the game, Why? dont dominate every continent do they?

No but it looks to be heading that way without some intervention.

So basicly your saying people are scared because of the size of Why?

Like what Fresian just said, no ones forcing any tribe/player to attack Why?.....

Yes that is exactly what I'm saying... And when did I say people are forcing others to attack Why?

DeletedUser7450

and wheres your proof, until a declaration is made and a tribe wins, no-one knows, although why? like shooting their mouth off in forum and dominate it they may not dominate the game as much as theyde like to think. im pretty sure sWARm would be a good match for you.
I lol'd @this.

sWARm have imploded.

It's sad. Would've been a slightly interesting war.

And, we do dominate the world, kthx.

DeletedUser

Just the fact that Why? will soon be quiet far ahead of the rest. I've seen it happen numerous times and then quite a lot of people get bored of not being able to do anything about that and hence quit .(I know , I know they could attack Why? but seriously..

And are you familiar with W6 history on the .net server?

Also I do not agree with your last sentence about nothing stopping others from attacking Why?
Take for instance, the fear of being nobled out for one.

Look at Swarm, they are so scared of Why? that they had find other tribes to help them to TRY taking out Why?

This is .co.uk nothing to do with .net so no >.>

Lol the fear of being nobled out, you know to play the game you have to noble........

Well if they wanna quit cos some tribe is rank 1 then thats upto them, imo saying that itl be broing cos they 'Cant do anything about it' is a pretty lame excuse for saying the world will get boring.

No but it looks to be heading that way without some intervention.

Yes that is exactly what I'm saying... And when did I say people are forcing others to attack Why?

Then grow some and intervene

I never said you did say that :/

But you agree people are scared because of Why?'s size......and I pointed out that no-one is forceing anyone to attack us, thus theres nothing stopping them from attacking others and enjoying the game.

DeletedUser

Then grow some and intervene

I never said you did say that :/

But you agree people are scared because of Why?'s size......and I pointed out that no-one is forceing anyone to attack us, thus theres nothing stopping them from attacking others and enjoying the game.

Who says I'm not? :icon_razz:

And it's not that they want to attack you, it's that they know if they ignore you, they'll have you knocking on their door before long and therefore realise they do in fact need to do something about it, but don't want to in case their villages are taken even earlier then they otherwise, would've...

DeletedUser

Who says I'm not? :icon_razz:

And it's not that they want to attack you, it's that they know if they ignore you, they'll have you knocking on their door before long and therefore realise they do in fact need to do something about it, but don't want to in case their villages are taken even earlier then they otherwise, would've...

Lolol I get what you mean now.......

But I still dont see why tribes/players are scared of us, its not like were invinsible :/

Oh and bring it on, is you in teh coalition to XD

DeletedUser

and I pointed out that no-one is forceing anyone to attack us, thus theres nothing stopping them from attacking others and enjoying the game.

I believe I was the one that pointed that out? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I've seen the coalition thing happen before on world 2 against Smack! It litterally tore the world apart with tribes falling to pieces, took a while for the world to sort itself out again. Coalitions never work for a few simple reasons...

...Smack! didnt have a coaltion formed against them. We simply got bored and declared on about 9 tribes.

DeletedUser

I sense that there is a feeling of expectancy within the world, that 'why?' are expected to dominate the world forever, imo I believe that this worlds turning out to be like W1 where W1N are just totally dominating. To be honest I don't think anyone is capable of destroying us(Why?) thats just proved by the amount of fear people have towards us, requiring "coalitions" to be formed in an attempt to gangbang us, but players can still attack us its not like we have BP still activated, its funny how we have psychological advantages over the whole world, due to one PnP sWARm fell apart. Unlike some tribes and players atleast we do the talking & can actually play and succeed, and no i'm not being arrogant and to be honest if we are being arrogant its the W5 public to blame for because you guys are hyping us up, making us feel powerful due to our domination within the world. :)

DeletedUser

This is the first time I've seen tribe's with decent forum presence proud to have to resort to coalitions :D

DeletedUser

Hey, i'm the only one in my tribe that wants to do it alone.