Running Scared

DeletedUser

People are too blind to see that swarm are just using this coalition to take out why? so that there is no one else in the way. They'll turn their backs on everybody in the end when it suits them.

Possible.

But will they achieve taking out Why? in the first place? :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Who knows eh?

I don't know much about Why? but I'd prefer to have Why? to win the war :p
They remind me of W1N and I like them as well lol.

DeletedUser

People are too blind to see that swarm are just using this coalition to take out why? so that there is no one else in the way. They'll turn their backs on everybody in the end when it suits them.

Absolutely spot on, the biggest tribe in the world will always try and assert their authority. The coalition will simply be trading like for like i am afraid (that is assuming they win which of course is unlikely looking at recent events)

DeletedUser

I missed all of the fun :icon_cry: I think this coalition has all but officially collapsed. Its been obvious by swarms actions that they want to over take us as rank one but they are pretty much hurting themselves in the process of doing so. They have appeared to have mass recruited to get more members and points they lost in my opinion their best player N00bek when he left and now they tried to make some kind of coalition to fight us which was so pathetic Adam knew so much about it :icon_redface: Also i defended Adam a few days ago which i have to say i deeply regret because judging by his recent posts he's made himself look like a complete moron :icon_eek: As for Swarm well we'll have to wait and see what happens with them next won't we :)

DeletedUser

Hence , it will get boring, until another group of tribes decide to take on Why? and the world will go on..

It wont be boring for us :icon_cool:

No matter what there will always be one tribe dominating, if all members of Why? done mass delete, thered be another tribe to take its place at top spot.

Its a war game if you dont like the fact that theres one tribe who dominates then I suggest you go play another game as this one isn't for you.

I've seen the coalition thing happen before on world 2 against Smack! It litterally tore the world apart with tribes falling to pieces, took a while for the world to sort itself out again. Coalitions never work for a few simple reasons...

• All tribes invovled have diffrent view's,Leadership styles, Attacking styles etc.
  • There could come a point when the coalition is not needed...what happens then does no-one attack each other and they all hug? <<<Thats a boring world to me
  • Tribes start complaining that others are not helping in the coalition they leave arguments occur and all goes to pot.
  • Co-ordinaton between 4-5 tribes on 1 des not work due to the fact it would be sooooooo much work and generally the tribes invovled have member who are inexperienced.

DeletedUser

Does anybody know of a time where a coalition has actually worked? lol

DeletedUser

It wont be boring for us :icon_cool:

No matter what there will always be one tribe dominating, if all members of Why? done mass delete, thered be another tribe to take its place at top spot.

Its a war game if you dont like the fact that theres one tribe who dominates then I suggest you go play another game as this one isn't for you.

I've seen the coalition thing happen before on world 2 against Smack! It litterally tore the world apart with tribes falling to pieces, took a while for the world to sort itself out again. Coalitions never work for a few simple reasons...

• All tribes invovled have diffrent view's,Leadership styles, Attacking styles etc.
  • There could come a point when the coalition is not needed...what happens then does no-one attack each other and they all hug? <<<Thats a boring world to me
  • Tribes start complaining that others are not helping in the coalition they leave arguments occur and all goes to pot.
  • Co-ordinaton between 4-5 tribes on 1 des not work due to the fact it would be sooooooo much work and generally the tribes invovled have member who are inexperienced.

Right this is where my newbieness really comes to light. I dont see how a tribe with 70 odd players (cant be bothered checking how many u have exactly right this second) can resist a properly formed coalition. In another thread I saw it talked about the number of active players in tribal wars (again cant be bothered checking the exact number, sorry:icon_redface:) so a coalition number of say 500 could surely through the use of troopwhoring, backtiming, trains ect. even if only really half of them was really interested or good enough. Surely this would be enough to topple why. but then due to the damage caused and the fragmentation of the original tribes a power struggle ensumes and months could pass as the top 20 rise and fall (exciting times) b4 one struggles to actualy maintain a top spot.

Why cant it end like that! :mad:

And why didnt I use this post in my W5 future thread!!!!!

....... its been a long day, sorry for rambling lol

DeletedUser

Right this is where my newbieness really comes to light. I dont see how a tribe with 70 odd players (cant be bothered checking how many u have exactly right this second) can resist a properly formed coalition. In another thread I saw it talked about the number of active players in tribal wars (again cant be bothered checking the exact number, sorry:icon_redface:) so a coalition number of say 500 could surely through the use of troopwhoring, backtiming, trains ect. even if only really half of them was really interested or good enough. Surely this would be enough to topple why. but then due to the damage caused and the fragmentation of the original tribes a power struggle ensumes and months could pass as the top 20 rise and fall (exciting times) b4 one struggles to actualy maintain a top spot.

Basically because although we have 58 (at the time of posting) and they (the coalition) have a even greater amount our players are all committed and know what they are doing whereas the coalition do not a lot of their members will be fairly new to the game not as active nor as skillful. Also our tribe know show to communicate well and be organized whereas the coalition will not know how to communicate as well nor be organized see to organize and communicate with say 300 people is a lot harder then throw in that they are all in different tribes it makes it even harder then add to that they are not all as experienced or as skillful nor as active and you see why they fail. If they had 300 members who were active, experienced (knew how to play the game) communicated well and were organized then we'd have a challenge but the fact is they are just no where near the level that we are at hence why they loose/will loose :)

Hope that helps :)

DeletedUser

We have 58 Members....your main point I think was why can't the coalition troops whore to defeat us......I dont mean to be mean here but simple answer is we have better players.

Better players + Better Players means better co-ordination= Us winning.

Better Players + Majoritly Newbs means very little co-ordination and reluctance of better players to work with them= They lose.

I'd say from what I've seen so far theres about 3%-4% of the coalition that know how to backtime and send trains and do it effectivly.

Oh and a little fact that O troops build faster than D troops.......

DeletedUser

We have 58 Members....your main point I think was why can't the coalition troops whore to defeat us......I dont mean to be mean here but simple answer is we have better players.

Better players + Better Players means better co-ordination= Us winning.

Better Players + Majoritly Newbs means very little co-ordination and reluctance of better players to work with them= They lose.

I'd say from what I've seen so far theres about 3%-4% of the coalition that know how to backtime and send trains and do it effectivly.

Oh and a little fact that O troops build faster than D troops.......

To keep it on topic, would you infact be running scared if this subtle PnP actualy worked and it was infact possible....??..

Because surely the command structure is already in place. The dukes of the coalition decide which targets for which people in which area, so say 5 coalition player on each Why!? member. You set a head barron to oversee say a cluster of 10 attack points each, with a baron in charge of each individual cluster. Must obviously have the skill level to guide the other 4 through. The whole thing could maybe be done with 20 really skillful players, most of which must be found inside any top 30 tribe coalition....

And yes I dont know why im PnP'ing when im not in the position to gain in anyway from it...... maybe its just practice for the day I am....

Go A-z-A :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

To keep it on topic, would you infact be running scared if this subtle PnP actualy worked and it was infact possible....??..

Because surely the command structure is already in place. The dukes of the coalition decide which targets for which people in which area, so say 5 coalition player on each Why!? member. You set a head barron to oversee say a cluster of 10 attack points each, with a baron in charge of each individual cluster. Must obviously have the skill level to guide the other 4 through. The whole thing could maybe be done with 20 really skillful players, most of which must be found inside any top 30 tribe coalition....

And yes I dont know why im PnP'ing when im not in the position to gain in anyway from it...... maybe its just practice for the day I am....

Firstly they don't have any great command structure the best tribe in the coalition was swarm who are falling apart the players are not split evenly on 5-1. Even if they had a great command structure and some good players to assist they still do not have the troops needed since most do not know how to play or what to build in which case hence why we would be able to take them on because we knew what to build and built they didn't or haven't built it. Also we know how to defend most of our players can split trains, back-time, dodge and send ms trains whereas i doubt many of them can back-time let alone dodge fair enough one player could sit them when they are under attack to deal with the attack but they could not back-time against the same player if he were to send two attacks from two different villages so hence why we could win because most if not all of our members can do that. Also how could they take a village of us if they don't know how to send trains as fast as we do i know theres no ms on this world but they wouldn't know or would be able to split trains like we can and would/ will do :)

Its simple really they are just not as good as us at the game nor as they as active as us hence why we have/ will win every time. I know that seems cocky but it is true because if they were as good as us then they would be giving us a run for our money and would be organized but the thing with most if not all coalitions is that the players in them are not as good, active or as experienced as the players they are trying to beat hence why they always fail.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'll just keep it brief n not rabbit on like Absinthe :p

No is the answer.
For we all know that the tribes invovled in the coalition are not as organised as that, let alone active enough to do such a thing.

Theres one simple explanation as to why sWARm would need to use this coalition and its for their own gain, they took a cowards way out and are afraid of what would happen if they went it alone against us.

Side 1:
Tribes: Why?
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: sWARm
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 8
Side 2: 2
Difference: 6

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 33,201
Side 2: 7,635
Difference: 25,566

chart

DeletedUser

I'll just keep it brief n not rabbit on like Absinthe :p

No is the answer.
For we all know that the tribes invovled in the coalition are not as organised as that, let alone active enough to do such a thing.

Theres one simple explanation as to why sWARm would need to use this coalition and its for their own gain, they took a cowards way out and are afraid of taking us on thier own.

Haha honestly I dont doubt either of you for a second, but at the same time im also too busy getting to know the game and occassionaly having a RL and even more occassionaly some sleep, to really have a look at the relative positions and the best players. Yes I saw the bit about top whatever members of why being equivilant to whatever rank tribe (I really cant be expected to remember or look up everything, you know what im talking about!).

But maybe, just maybe on reading this thread one of the top players outside of why might offer another opinion......

Or are they just running scared in actuality. This is tribalWARs afterall, it would be a shame if ALL the fight was in Why!? alone....

DeletedUser

Haha honestly I dont doubt either of you for a second, but at the same time im also too busy getting to know the game and occassionaly having a RL and even more occassionaly some sleep, to really have a look at the relative positions and the best players. Yes I saw the bit about top whatever members of why being equivilant to whatever rank tribe (I really cant be expected to remember or look up everything, you know what im talking about!).

But maybe, just maybe on reading this thread one of the top players out of why might offer another opinion......

Or are they just running scared in actuality. This is tribalWARs afterall, it would be a shame if ALL the fight was in Why!? alone....

Yeah I know what your talking about......was me that wrote it in the 'Top 20 Tribes thread'

I doubt youl get much of them posting here, not about this topic......there isnt many outside of Why? in the top 20 anyway.
*Edit: theres more than I thought....and I have only ever seen 1 of them post on the externals ever.

It certainly would be a shame...then it really would be a boring world.

DeletedUser

Or maybe, they are happy you think they or swarm alone are running scared (see how im keeping on topic here by the way JP! ;0) )

because maybe they realise all this and are infact working to destabalise Why!? from within.

you will always argue it wouldnt happen of course, but if they could persuide just one of the top 10 of Why!? to be a turncoat and destabalise from within....

hmmmmm.

Anyway as im the only one trying to suggest they are not running scared and im not even involved, im just going to shut up and hope one of substance has the minerals to at least say Why!? are far from unstoppable!!! there is always a way!!

DeletedUser

Or maybe, they are happy you think they or swarm alone are running scared (see how im keeping on topic here by the way JP! ;0) )

because maybe they realise all this and are infact working to destabalise Why!? from within.

you will always argue it wouldnt happen of course, but if they could persuide just one of the top 10 of Why!? to be a turncoat and destabalise from within....

hmmmmm.

Anyway as im the only one trying to suggest they are not running scared and im not even involved, im just going to shut up and hope one of substance has the minerals to at least say Why!? are far from unstoppable!!! there is always a way!!

If they are I will hand over my account to you lol.

Obcourse I'd argue that they would'nt but it wouldnt have to be one of the top 10 of Why? it could be anyone in Why?.

We are far from unstoppable at the minute, but what I will say is...

Nothing can be impossible, only highly improbable.

DeletedUser

Of course sWARm is running scared. Well, at least kluk did, as the members knew nothing of the coalition and do not support it. Hence why, they are no splitting apart. (The work of PnP?)

It's all about exposing weaknesses, and the rest is just the dirty work. And if you believe a top 10 in Why? will leave, good luck proving that. One of the reasons we've made it this far is due to the close knit team we are.

I won't say we're unstoppable, but we aren't exposed to any chances of being stopped anytime soon.

DeletedUser

Haha I have to admit Why!? are what they say they are, well in terms of PnP at least, you got to love the perfect leader response, a slightly blunter version that only the leader should have.....

But anyway its deffinately time for me to leave this thread for someone with guts and the right to challange the fact that Why!? are just better than they ever could be.....

DeletedUser7697

I only know MontyPython make good PnP , and our small secreat :D