Running Scared

DeletedUser7687

All this thread is is a bunch of ifs and buts.

Until the coalition, if there really is one, gets its act together and starts attacking there is nothing to really talk about.

The stats show nothing, less than 10 villages changing hands. That is just normal gameplay.

The abilities of the coalition players are not really known as they have not got into the fight yet. (Assumng there is actually going to be one) To dismiss them when the actual players are not even known is nothing more than speculation.

Most of this thread seems to be why? players saying how great their tribe is but without a fight its all hot air at the moment.

That is not to say that they are not good players, just that its all talk.

Monty likes to quote Tic Toc on p'n'p. Well he is doing a good job of following his advice. It just needs someone else to show where the holes are in his argument. (Not me and this is not supposd to do that)

Until any war starts all this is is just a bunch of players from the biggest tribe on the world sounding off. Bring on the fight and then you can boast when you have won.

DeletedUser7450

The stats show nothing, less than 10 villages changing hands. That is just normal gameplay.

Most of this thread seems to be why? players saying how great their tribe is but without a fight its all hot air at the moment.

Until any war starts all this is is just a bunch of players from the biggest tribe on the world sounding off. Bring on the fight and then you can boast when you have won.
Side 1:
Tribes: Why?
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: sWARm ZD ~LGA~ NUKE! BSA Kings T4H EWaR
Players: ACCALove Jubblies

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 19
Side 2: 3
Difference: 16

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 69,663
Side 2: 11,570
Difference: 58,093

chart

A) Seems more than 10 vills thar.
B) You wanted war stats, there they are.
C) Bring on the fight? I was supposed to be a target, and haven't had a single incoming :/

At the moment, it's just Why? dominating.

Now, add into that sWARm's implosion, it's just going to get easier.

DeletedUser

Well, NUKE! have disbanded, and T4H and ZD aren't involved in this coalition, which is apparently falling apart.

DeletedUser

1) Re: Message from 18thssreturns:
I had to lol at that message. Also, are we at war with LGA? I assume they declared war against us or something. Either way, don't care, it just makes their villages bright red for nobling, on an already noble free map.

2) Re: Spoiler 1:
Jackster95 "Mate asking for support just after joining a tribe is what gets you kicked"
Too bad he's now two villages down and likely angry at you lot. Hey?

3) Re: People leaving:
LOL! That'd all been spoken about in our tribe chat, but I'd never realised the extent of their... Well... I don't know how to describe it without getting an infraction. But, do Swarm refuse to support people or something?

4) Re: Spoiler 2:
LOL! Again, I had to lol. IF LGA claim they've killed 14 nukes and cleared 3 villages, why haven't they nobled?
Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ~LGA~
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 0
Difference: 3

chart

Side 1: 11,125
Side 2: 0
Difference: 11,125

chart

Re: Spoiler 3:
Why Geododd? Because we looked at your village in a menacing way? Want a hug?

Re: Spoiler 4:
That's right, send us support. I still have 10 UTF swordsmen in one of my villages. Don't you just love friendly neighbours?

Thought I would add some statistics in here.

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: sWARm
Players: Jubblies ACCALove

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 10
Side 2: 2
Difference: 8

chart

Side 1: 40,666
Side 2: 7,635
Difference: 33,031

chart

I would like to add: Every village (a total of two) Swarm have taken from us, we've taken back.

Re: The rest of the thread:
Too long, didn't read. Needs more colourful pictures.

DeletedUser

EWaR, part of the almighty coalition have seeked allies from far away lands...

Diplomacy
Limited

Well let us see how Limited their diplomacy really is.

Blindshot today at 03:42
I ask that all attacks on albet789 and his tribe stop due to him being a pa of mine

-Blind

With EWaR being rank 3 in this world i would expect this tribe and albet789 guy to be fairly good/good players. Is that what we see?

Of course it isn't.

EWaR have done it again, yay for tribal huggers!
:icon_razz:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The abilities of the coalition players are not really known as they have not got into the fight yet. (Assumng there is actually going to be one) To dismiss them when the actual players are not even known is nothing more than speculation.

It can't be that great, can it?
Why? have the majority of the better players on this world, and from what has been seen so far the coalition isn't going to get too far. Once I've seen something worthwhile come from them, I'll stop dismissing them.

Most of this thread seems to be why? players saying how great their tribe is

Unlike the rest of the world, we're in the position to do this. It's obvious that the 'coalition' wouldn't really have much of a chance, we are, to put it simply, the better tribe, with the better players. They have numbers, but that's about it. Plus, the coalition wouldn't work, I can't see them being able to co-ord with each other.

We're allowed to brag, we're bloody awesome :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Not being a bunch of nubs and choosing the 10 vs 1 way-to-go :icon_wink:
TeaAndCrumpets, have T4H made the right decision regarding this coalition?

Plus, the coalition wouldn't work, I can't see them being able to co-ord with each other.
The truth is right here. One part of the coalition might make some headway against Why?, while the others are being severely beaten by Why . I don't see there being much co-ordination on such a scale. Then there's all the other problems which are bound to arise, such as one tribe saying that they receive no support from the other tribes, then the other tribes hitting back, etc.

DeletedUser

You've not sided with the dimwits that are the 'coalition', so it's not the wrong one :icon_wink:

I wonder if people thought we were going to join the coalition.

Looking at this coalition, I think it's safe to say that there would be a quick succession of problems developing all over the place, with many failed attempts to correct them.

DeletedUser

I wonder if people thought we were going to join the coalition.

Looking at this coalition, I think it's safe to say that there would be a quick succession of problems developing all over the place, with many failed attempts to correct them.

I think it's safe to say it shall fail. They'll give it their best shot though, bless 'em.

DeletedUser

The coalition might work to be honest. It's still at a very early stage in the game and I don't know if Why? will have the troops to stand up to what, 400 players? (Rough estimate lol). Why? looks like they have more skill though (Although is it right to say skill is having lots of points?) but the coalition will also have some skilled players.

Let's be honest, if they 400 players. Maybe half will do something meaningful in the war. Out of that half maybe another half will be able to do the basics to a good standard. And at an estimate I'd say maybe 75-ish members will be able to put some quality into the attacks and defences.
Which evens the field a bit, we'll have cannon fodder to deal with, but that's all it is. Cannon fodder. I don't think the coalition stands a chance at all. They'll break up and start squabbling before anything meaningful happens.

DeletedUser282

JohnGlasgow said:
Ok Guys

I have been landed with the dukes role as you suspected. Kluk has RL issues to deal with.

My aim was to attempt a merger with why but quite frankly they are not particularly interested in this.

In view of this your backs are against the wall here. Unless of course you have an invite lol.

I do not particularly want to lead the tribe but will hold this position until you decide different.

I propose we hold an election here and you can nominate your preferred leaders.

Anyone interested and with sufficient experience please put your name forward.
Alternatively if you would like to propose anyone do likewise.

Its your shout guys.

From their forums, bolded the funny bit.

This also shows that Kluk is no longer leader :O And it seems that noone is, and noone wants to.

troubled said:
Who the hell is deleting everything?

People are voicing their opinions, it's the first time they have been able to... and somebody is deleting all the threads.

Decisions have been going on in the last couple of weeks without any input from the tribe.

We are now putting input in and everything is getting deleted.

That shows that people in swarm aren't convinced about how things are running.

DeletedUser

Correction BSA are not part of any alliance with swarm nor have we ever been or ever asked to be part of one.If anything the opposite.

DeletedUser

I think it's safe to say it shall fail. They'll give it their best shot though, bless 'em.
Well, they'll try and give it their best shot. Though I think they have already failed before they began.

And that's three tribes now who aren't actually involved in the coalition. Who is involved? (If the coalition actually still exists.)

DeletedUser

It wont be boring for us :icon_cool:

No matter what there will always be one tribe dominating, if all members of Why? done mass delete, thered be another tribe to take its place at top spot.

Its a war game if you dont like the fact that theres one tribe who dominates then I suggest you go play another game as this one isn't for you.

I've seen the coalition thing happen before on world 2 against Smack! It litterally tore the world apart with tribes falling to pieces, took a while for the world to sort itself out again. Coalitions never work for a few simple reasons...

• All tribes invovled have diffrent view's,Leadership styles, Attacking styles etc.
  • There could come a point when the coalition is not needed...what happens then does no-one attack each other and they all hug? <<<Thats a boring world to me
  • Tribes start complaining that others are not helping in the coalition they leave arguments occur and all goes to pot.
  • Co-ordinaton between 4-5 tribes on 1 des not work due to the fact it would be sooooooo much work and generally the tribes invovled have member who are inexperienced.

Thanks for enlightning me about the nature of this game. -_-
I know , its a war game and I've been playing it for some time.
It surely won;t be boring for you guys as you mentioned, but it will for the rest until I decide to attack you guys! :icon_redface:

And becoming arrogant are we?

DeletedUser

Thanks for enlightning me about the nature of this game. -_-
I know , its a war game and I've been playing it for some time.
It surely won;t be boring for you guys as you mentioned, but it will for the rest until I decide to attack you guys! :icon_redface:

And becoming arrogant are we?

One senses a hint of sarcasticness:icon_cool:

Seriously though, if you know its war game then youl know someone has to be on top.......

Theres nothing stopping any player attacking us no matter what size they are, so I fail to see how you can come to the conclusion of it becoming boring for everyone else?

DeletedUser

One senses a hint of sarcasticness:icon_cool:

Seriously though, if you know its war game then youl know someone has to be on top.......

Theres nothing stopping any player attacking us no matter what size they are, so I fail to see how you can come to the conclusion of it becoming boring for everyone else?

Of course one tribe will always be on top, but it just depends how much they are on top by... This world isn't being hotly contested as there is already a clear number one spot. But if the top 5 were all within 100K of each other, then the world would become more interesting and tbh, more fun.

It's just the size of why? that is daunting and it means people are less interested in playing if they know they're likely to be dominated by the No.1 tribe.

And btw, please write in a smaller/different font, it's kinda annoying and takes up too much space... :/

DeletedUser

I still have no idea what people are talking about... Honestly, why? aren't that far ahead of everyone else so all this talk of the world becoming "Boring" is rediculous. You don't have to fight the rank 1 tribe, just go for another one closer to your points, that's not boring is it? The world is what? A month old? Tribes come and go, they break up and make new tribes. People thought EXP were going to take over but what happened to them? Leaders quit, Members had arguements, and they broke up into smaller tribes. I guarantee more than half the top 10 tribes will disappear over the next few months.

DeletedUser

Of course one tribe will always be on top, but it just depends how much they are on top by... This world isn't being hotly contested as there is already a clear number one spot. But if the top 5 were all within 100K of each other, then the world would become more interesting and tbh, more fun.

It's just the size of why? that is daunting and it means people are less interested in playing if they know they're likely to be dominated by the No.1 tribe.

And btw, please write in a smaller/different font, it's kinda annoying and takes up too much space... :/

Its still early in the game, Why? dont dominate every continent do they?

So basicly your saying people are scared because of the size of Why?

Like what Fresian just said, no ones forcing any tribe/player to attack Why?.....