Say Something

DeletedUser13536

Yeah that's right..This server is much more borning then others..I prefer romanian and french now..There are always 4-5 players playing pro so it's much more interesting then this server.

Back to the topic:Seems like a good guy but I like to cinsider him noob :
) no offense

DeletedUser

Yeah that's right..This server is much more borning then others..I prefer romanian and french now..There are always 4-5 players playing pro so it's much more interesting then this server.

Back to the topic:Seems like a good guy but I like to cinsider him noob :
) no offense

Romania server is good if you want to kill time and get some challenging ODA... So I can see why you like it.

Patris Mortem

Reaction score
pre_1441271819__first_sig.jpg

First sig I have made, took a few hours, GFX harder than it looks ^^

Opinions?

Last edited:

Patris Mortem

Reaction score
haha, yh ^^ That's not my style but I didn't know what I was doing so I had to stick with the theme.

2nd attempt:

pre_1441279833__untitled1.jpg

made a few mistakes, 3rd will be much better

-Bro HugZ

Reaction score
1. Sig, font doesnt fit in the style + render isnt worked into the bg
2. Sig, dunno what u have done there

Patris Mortem

Reaction score
A render doesn't need to be blended into background, the render in this case is the focal point which stands out from the background

-Bro HugZ

Reaction score
A render doesn't need to be blended into background, the render in this case is the focal point which stands out from the background
Dude dont tell.me how to gfx plz
Even if u want the render to be in the focus u dont just put it on the bg without working it in

Patris Mortem

Reaction score
All effects are intended, you would know that if you knew what you are talking about.

Explain the problem properly,

pre_1441271819__first_sig.jpg

Last edited:

-Bro HugZ

Reaction score
Nobody was talking about effects cuz there isnt any but the badly smudged render... And btw if u smudge the bg atleast try to match the colours of the render

Patris Mortem

Reaction score
Lol "smudge" wtf. :lol::lol::lol:

Dude, I am a beginner and have no rights to brag. But I really don't think you know what you are talking about.
I asked for opinions, fair enough, if you don't like it; cool. But it seems more than that.

I believe Matt made you and the rest of SLAP salty towards me.
I'm not Abdil or Charo, I always speak to people and you with respect, I'd appreciate the same.

Dont be a bitch.

-Bro HugZ

Reaction score
The efrect is called smudging, sorry brah, and when i get back home i can send u some sigs i made some years ago :p
and in no way im salty towards you, i havr reason to if it sounded like it im sorry

Patris Mortem

Reaction score
That background I used was an abstract 3D render, I warped and stretched it for more contrast in the colours then added maximum noise (pick) with randomization, I added a fractal on top of it after.

The 2nd render (the character) was a render I downloaded as I didn't know how to make them myself, was only my first attempt, but I know how to make them now. Anyway, I duplicated the 2nd render and added a motion blur then merged, blurred the background and sharpened the focal for depth.

I wasn't fond of the font either, still learning.

I just couldn't understand your criticism that is I why felt like you were looking for a problem rather than there actually being one. Cool though, look forward too seeing your art.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

No accusation. It happened, and evidence was shown. You also admitted to giving Abdil the password and then lied about how it was charo whom gave you the password. I screen-shared charo, I could get the printscreens. You are a liar.

Your only defence is a forged screenshot in which you pasted a fake ip in replace of the real one to describe how "easy" it was, despite failing to do that. Using "I have no keyboard" as an excuse for the poor quality of the forgery. Yet here you are bragging about your crappy sigs.

Although admittedly, a clever lie. Except the fact that continuing to use a device that hides your ip will continue to move your ip around the UK. So lets see if your new ip adds up:

fa589b7fb2f8a162e8e5f2bb3e47990e.png

f2306d9b4084265ca889e432b0c57310.png

Oh so you live in Glascow now?
You should go out for a drink with Daser sometime. :icon_rolleyes:

Your actions resulted in the UKTeam nearly losing it's rematch with .pl and you also got Grimlock removed from the team. I hope all this backstabbing, lying and betrayal will get you somewhere, but I know it won't. My only regret is being forced to remove Grimlock from the team. He understands why, and if he admits to what we know he did then we'll gladly accept him back. You on the other hand, there is no place for you.