Say Something

DeletedUser

Lets review Pat's lies:

So your location of your IP server provider is in Scotland? That's what you're saying. Hmmm...

And you've proven nothing. Basically accused me of forging an IP and you did this by trying to forge an IP yourself and failing. You, the wannabe GFX creator, me the fellow who's never used photoshop in his life. Hmmm...

When asked by Bro Hugz to show us the conversation where Charo had given you the password, you refused to stating that you'd deleted your skype. Hmmm...

But lets pretend that everything you've said is the truth. Why are you bragging about having the ability to further sabotage the UKTeam?
It actually works out better for me that everyone believes you Charo, means the rat remains in the team :) more drama to come I guess

I've spoken with Grim, rest assured I know the truth but I will not disclose any private pms here.

To the community:
Remember how you noobs thought this would be the downfall of SLAP! This stupid little deluded noob would be the end of us?
How silly you must all feel.

And if any of you truly believe Patris did not intentionally sabotage the UKTeam then there is no hope for you

-Matt. out.

Last edited by a moderator:

Patris Mortem

Reaction score
You lost this argument in my last post.

pre_1441297719__55093893.jpg

yes, yes, let it go.

As for your criticism on me attempting to learn GFX, that shows how desperate you are for a reaction. Desperate for an argument :icon_rolleyes:. I admitted I am nowhere near the level I want to be, I have been humble, not "bragging". You came here as the aggressor because you are butthurt.

- Bye Matt

DeletedUser

Yet here you are bragging about your crappy sigs.

Firstly, when did he "brag" about his "crappy sigs"? He's a newbie at makig sigs. Give him a break.

f2306d9b4084265ca889e432b0c57310.png

Secondly, why on earth are you using an IP tracker? Are you some sort of sick, twisted stalker? :icon_eek:

​Bold

Patris Mortem

Reaction score
still better than a dead thread :icon_razz: and seeing as I am not using skype ill be lurking here more often :icon_razz: