SBD

• Thread starter DeletedUser7502
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Are dominating this speed round :lol:

Through mass-recruiting. You are a rubbish Tribe!
If Biggsy, myself, Alex and Glen had not quit, Vibe? would be dominating or if myself and Crackas had not Nobled *Vendetta then he would easily be rank 1. You are gloating for being the worst players as you are still not bigger than *Vendetta.. was a while ago! There is no pride in that!

DeletedUser

Have to agree withy uo dan, if the original vibe hadn't quit we would be dominating if i remember correctly SBD where the ones who got me and biggsy into a skype room asking for our help

Glen

DeletedUser7966

Tbh, you never actually attacked me when I was on my account or when I left my account and joined with someone else...

I kept being asked to on skype, but tbh I didn't really want to waste nobles on a couple of tiny villages :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I kept being asked to on skype, but tbh I didn't really want to waste nobles on a couple of tiny villages :icon_rolleyes:

Okay, thanks. Even though I was rank 3 and then went to rank 2 but meh. Your choice. I'm just saying... I never saw your skill on TW properly... Maybe we can do something on the 1v1? I won't hide behind an Alias. I'll be LDW as normal.

DeletedUser

Okay, thanks. Even though I was rank 3 and then went to rank 2 but meh. Your choice. I'm just saying... I never saw your skill on TW properly... Maybe we can do something on the 1v1? I won't hide behind an Alias. I'll be LDW as normal.

No offence, and am not claiming ure a bad payer here.

But If u wer to go on a 1v1, with just you on the account alone against him, think u might get beat.

Unless ure me and ike getting put down then I wouldn't make challenges like that:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

You'd quit after an hour or two before and waste his PP............

DeletedUser7966

I have college now, been there 2 days and already got an essay to do, won't be around till the holidays. Also, its a common misconception on speed to think that you are rising through the ranks yourself, the majority of the time its because the rank 1 player has rimmed another person. (not bragging, its true about most rank 1 speed players)

DeletedUser

I have college now, been there 2 days and already got an essay to do, won't be around till the holidays. Also, its a common misconception on speed to think that you are rising through the ranks yourself, the majority of the time its because the rank 1 player has rimmed another person. (not bragging, its true about most rank 1 speed players)

I'm doing 3 GCSE's and have an English exam but you don't see my complaining :icon_neutral:
And I do actually want this 1v1 unless you don't want too. This is my favourite type of round.

DeletedUser

I remember repeatedly beating vibe down while I was playing :lol:

I only seem to remember losing 1village to you and never seeing any skills that you where good, i admit im not a good player but wont say im rubbish at the game, but i do remember killing 3nobles of yours before you took the village off of me with sniping between your nuke and then troops with yuor nobles

DeletedUser7966

I only seem to remember losing 1village to you and never seeing any skills that you where good, i admit im not a good player but wont say im rubbish at the game, but i do remember killing 3nobles of yours before you took the village off of me with sniping between your nuke and then troops with yuor nobles

I don't remember attacking you at all, probably the co player :icon_confused:. Nice job though, don't be so hard on yourself :icon_razz:

I'm doing 3 GCSE's and have an English exam but you don't see my complaining :icon_neutral:
And I do actually want this 1v1 unless you don't want too. This is my favourite type of round.

Errr, theres far more work that go with A levels than GCSE's, I spent most of the time during GCSEs playing speed. And 3 is... 7 less than what I believed was the accepted minimum at GCSE. :\

DeletedUser

Errr, theres far more work that go with A levels than GCSE's, I spent most of the time during GCSEs playing speed. And 3 is... 7 less than what I believed was the accepted minimum at GCSE. :\

I'm doing these 2 years early. That is 3 GCSE's more than what I should be doing or what you will have done at my age :icon_wink:

DeletedUser7966

I'm doing these 2 years early. That is 3 GCSE's more than what I should be doing

Correct.

what you will have done at my age :icon_wink:

Incorrect.

Regardless, that puts you in yr 8 (or 9), and neither of those are particularly time consuming. I didn't mean to insult, just saying, the amount of time we both have is different, and I will be unlikely to be able to play till the holidays.

DeletedUser

Meh me too just started college this week and wow does it take time up i get in and im ready for bed

DeletedUser7502

Through mass-recruiting. You are a rubbish Tribe!
If Biggsy, myself, Alex and Glen had not quit, Vibe? would be dominating or if myself and Crackas had not Nobled *Vendetta then he would easily be rank 1. You are gloating for being the worst players as you are still not bigger than *Vendetta.. was a while ago! There is no pride in that!

mass-recruting tribe limit is 10 so no not mass recruting

you didnet noble *vendetta his sitter was crackas and was crap at it thats why *vendetta got beat

sbd took out vibe

and i beleive we took *vendetta now knowing it was the crap sitter explains why it was so easy

*vendetta is prob the best player i know have played against him for quite a lot of weeks. wondered why he was easy to take out :).

and if my tribe is crap why are all of them in the top 15?

thanks again for a good game and *vendetta see you on the .net speed rounds

camelman aka cameldoc winner of season 15 on speed .net

DeletedUser

mass-recruting tribe limit is 10 so no not mass recruting

you didnet noble *vendetta his sitter was crackas and was crap at it thats why *vendetta got beat

I know. I used that.

sbd took out vibe

No they didn't!!!! We quit you nub!

and i beleive we took *vendetta now knowing it was the crap sitter explains why it was so easy

I bet I have more conquers on him than you nubs.

*vendetta is prob the best player i know have played against him for quite a lot of weeks. wondered why he was easy to take out :).

and if my tribe is crap why are all of them in the top 15?

Everyone else quit :?

thanks again for a good game and *vendetta see you on the .net speed rounds

camelman aka cameldoc winner of season 15 on speed .net

Answers in red nub.

DeletedUser

I second all of ldw's answers in red, though perhaps I would have underlined the key words such as "everyone", "else" and "quit" with perhaps special emphasis on "quit" maybe by putting it in caps.