SBD

• Thread starter DeletedUser7502
  • Start date

DeletedUser7092

the forgotten one

Through mass-recruiting. You are a rubbish Tribe!
If Biggsy, myself, Alex and Glen had not quit, Vibe? would be dominating or if myself and Crackas had not Nobled *Vendetta then he would easily be rank 1. You are gloating for being the worst players as you are still not bigger than *Vendetta.. was a while ago! There is no pride in that!

Thanks for not mentioning me mate, i was 2nd until i had to fix my sister in laws light....

DeletedUser

if im a nub why am i 2nd and your where????

OK as you may have read we all quit but while we where playing we where above you in all the ranks thats OD, ODA, ODD, Tribe rankings and general point player rankings, when their is a similar round to this one i challenge you and all of SBD, we will prove that we are better and you all suck

DeletedUser

OK as you may have read we all quit but while we where playing we where above you in all the ranks thats OD, ODA, ODD, Tribe rankings and general point player rankings, when their is a similar round to this one i challenge you and all of SBD, we will prove that we are better and you all suck

I was lord dan win and was rank 3 for a long time then got bored and combined accounts with Sweedeath which peaked at rank 1 when we destroyed Vendetta.

DeletedUser

I was lord dan win and was rank 3 for a long time then got bored and combined accounts with Sweedeath which peaked at rank 1 when we destroyed Vendetta.

Hypocrite, you say he is not right to brag about being rank 1 (tribe) because you quit, yet, you post as if you nobling a few villages of Sam after he had quit as an achievement. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser857

[gfx]yea dan you kinda shot yourself in the foot there :L[/gfx]

DeletedUser

[gfx]yea dan you kinda shot yourself in the foot there :L[/gfx]

Ouch =P

Okay then. How about where we just were generally rank 2 for the entire time then Alex? We didn't take any inactives as far as I'm aware until *Vendetta.. so we still managed to be the 2nd best team on the server whilst SBD were falling behind.
If you remember, Vibe? were rank 1 at the beginning and there was no Academy Tribe. Then Biggsy, Glen, me and you all quit and we ended up with like 3 members on around 3k points staying in Vibe?.

As a Tribe we were rank 1 when everyone was still playing properly. WTF? was rank 2 and SBD was somewhere further down, maybe rank 3, I'm not sure?

Does that prove the point?

DeletedUser7584

Well this was my first Speed world, and it's clear I need more practice at this...lol...

I think I remember Vendetta from other worlds, If I remember rightly this player isn't a one on one player, More like 10-20 one on would suit his game play.

Vendetta is a tribe muncher not a player muncher...

DeletedUser7966

Well this was my first Speed world, and it's clear I need more practice at this...lol...

I think I remember Vendetta from other worlds, If I remember rightly this player isn't a one on one player, More like 10-20 one on would suit his game play.

Vendetta is a tribe muncher not a player muncher...

Errr, are you trying to say I gangbang people and only eat inactive tribemates? Nauz was my only tribemate for the majority of it, and I didn't feel like eating his 900p village :icon_biggrin:

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Errr, are you trying to say I gangbang people and only eat inactive tribemates? Nauz was my only tribemate for the majority of it, and I didn't feel like eating his 900p village :icon_biggrin:

I think he was complimenting you actually. :lol:

He was saying you don't nobles player, you noble entire tribes worth.

DeletedUser7584

I think he was complimenting you actually.

He was saying you don't nobles player, you noble entire tribes worth.

It's meant to be a compliment. Why would you want to fight people one on when when it's more fun to take out there whole tribe...

DeletedUser6748

Ouch =P

Okay then. How about where we just were generally rank 2 for the entire time then Alex? We didn't take any inactives as far as I'm aware until *Vendetta.. so we still managed to be the 2nd best team on the server whilst SBD were falling behind.
If you remember, Vibe? were rank 1 at the beginning and there was no Academy Tribe. Then Biggsy, Glen, me and you all quit and we ended up with like 3 members on around 3k points staying in Vibe?.

As a Tribe we were rank 1 when everyone was still playing properly. WTF? was rank 2 and SBD was somewhere further down, maybe rank 3, I'm not sure?

Does that prove the point?

1st - Hats off to Vendetta & nunners for this round.

2nd - what's the point in being ranked 1 at the beginning? surely the aim is to rank 1 at the end of the round and its not much of a tribe if 4 players quit leaving 3 behind is it?

3rd - no it doesnt prove the point.

DeletedUser7966

It's meant to be a compliment. Why would you want to fight people one on when when it's more fun to take out there whole tribe...

Well thanks then :icon_redface: I seem to be too used to .net forums where every post is a flame, tis nice to not have insults thrown around in every post

DeletedUser8087

1st - Hats off to Vendetta & nunners for this round.

2nd - what's the point in being ranked 1 at the beginning? surely the aim is to rank 1 at the end of the round and its not much of a tribe if 4 players quit leaving 3 behind is it?

3rd - no it doesnt prove the point.

and 3 cheers to SBD and Cammynix for being a greAt Duke!!!:icon_biggrin: