Senate OF Fury

DeletedUser

So whilst looking at the Top tribes i noticed another family :) Oh how we love the infamous family tribes . this is defently the best i have ever seen thou, why not look at sections i have marked with quotes and tell me what you see. also i was hoping we could have a clean and friendly debate about family tribes but this family in particular. so they seek dimples guys not diplomacy just tobe clear or do they? i mean is diplo and recruitment open or closed? I'M CONFUSED :lol:

Description
Fury was founded by george03. If you have questions please contact george03.

Dukes
George03
Nannynutz
MEESH
rothy

Barons
Vseek
Decko

We also have a sister tribe fury2 and fury3. An attack on them is an attack on us. You have been warned!
◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊

The Senate of FURY is serious.

We do not Idle around;

We mean Business.

We mean Order...

We mean Slaughter.

We have Pure Souls...

We have Stone Souls.

We will fight enemies to the Death,

We fight with Wisdom,

We Defend Honour and Dignity,

We Fight in FURY.

Beware.

◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊

Recruitment:

Open / Limited / Closed
Prove your worth, and join NOW!

We are currently full but are places awaiting you in fury2 and fury3. We are the same tribe!

Contact george03 or MEESH for details on recruitment. You must have at least the average points to be recruited.

Dimplomacy:

Open / Limited / Closed

Contact either george03 or MEESH

DeletedUser6695

This a fantastic thread, I am so glad you made it. It has actually made my day significantly better. I didn't even notice this nooby tribe, thanks a lot for point this out mate.

DeletedUser

People shouldn't complain about family tribes. In fact, I find the term "family tribe" to be far too negative. Instead I prefer to call them "Village Factories" since they are very good at growing villages for us guys with a bit more sense and skill :lol:

DeletedUser

LMFAO nicly put :lol:

its like a green houseor an allotment, you place your veggies within the green house or allotment and when there ready you chop and eat

DeletedUser

Wounder how long this family will last?

we have already farmed one guy into leaving them :p

DeletedUser

If they are as iron willed as PIRANA from world48.net then they could be here til the very end.... and might even end up winning the game. :p

DeletedUser4753

Lol family tribes suck, period.

This one sucks extra :p

DeletedUser8195

The family tribe on W4 very nearly won the world! They can work! Just can't see this one working though haha!

DeletedUser5390

FURY were on UK14, they had 4 tribes. Check their stats makes for some fun reading

DeletedUser

yeah they got owned by Inc when the world mass declared, i was Inc but cannot say Senate of Fury jamp out as a contender and i am sure they were the first rimmed

DeletedUser4753

Not allways matt got one to work on 11, just takes a certain type of leadership to make them work and having the members behind you

They can work better than ones like these will, but a tribe full of pure class will always out do a rabble of mediocre players.

DeletedUser11708

The tribe in the title might not have played church worlds before as they seem to be inviting every one inside there church witch will be interesting when nobles come in to play.

As for family tribes they can and have worked in the past but please do not mistake academy tribes with family tribes, Family tribes are 2 or more tribes that have a very close alliance and both duke work together (this is rare in tw now) Born family on uk1 worked for a long time till the dukes of one tribe where perm banned. An academy tribe has one tribe tell the other/s what to do this is not a family and will normally fail due to the main tribe taking all the bigger players (not always the better as there dukes are normally not very good so take points over troops) in to main tribe and not teach the others in the academy tribe how to get better.

DeletedUser

I think that in theory, there isn't actually anything wrong with family tribes; they're just a way to circumvent the member limit. I think most "good" players fear their reputation too much to be part of them considering their track-record for failure and humiliation, but if there was a family tribe full of quality players (on this world, 60 wouldn't even be that many), then I'm sure they would kick all the necessary parts.

I guess it's just reputation causing a downwards cycle.

Most good players won't join -> standards of family tribes lower -> Good players join even less -> standards of family tribes lower :)

DeletedUser

Fury pmsl where to begin.

On W14 there had a few tribes, then TUS used an old tactic on them of, Scout a few, attack a few, send out recruitment mails to them and yes, the scared jumped to TUS lol, that went on back and forth for a while till TUS had the best of Fury, the few members that was lol, then Fury disbanded and got hit by well everyone lol.

Now here they are on this world W15, again getting hit by us this time and off trying left, right and center to recruit a world alliance to take on us LOL :lol:

DeletedUser

I was casually farming this morning whilst minding my own business when to my shock my mail box poped up *i was so excited as i don't get alot of mail :icon_cry:*

Can you imagine my face when i got this?

george03 today at 09:13
We have many many tribes working to get rid of a particular tribe. You are with us or against us?

I was like oh no he did'nt just threaten me :mad:(few mails pass with me stating i will not join with but instead against)

CottonBud today at 09:43
no i am saying i do not accept your offer and i do not appreciate mails trying to force me to join you, therefore any locals to me will be dealt with from now on

So i decided lets mail A O D and tell them what this player and his so solid crew plan :lol:

Barbatos today at 10:21
Hello CottonBud,

I am Brad, nice to meet you.

Many Thanks for the heads up, we knew he was trying to drag tribes into a conflict with us, tho again thanks for the heads up none the less.

Your tribe and your members wont be scouted or touched by any of mine what so ever, honor goes a long way with myself and my Council and I wont forget you showing honor.

Kind Regards,

Brad.

Barbatos
Founder
A O D Family

yes thats right we are now immune from being attacked by A O D, how lucky we feel and we will sleep safer at night knowing this :icon_wink:

I then send an attack at Furys Duke and get this response :)

george03 today at 09:54
Ok that message may have came across in the wrong tone. I was only are you with us or not interested. That would have been a better way to put it. Sorry.

I don't wish to make enemies this early so am formally apologising! Your a really experienced player from world13 and world14.

Sorry really i am so so so so sorry I can across in the wrong way:(

I was like Kunfo Panada on his butt :icon_twisted: now he begs me to stop claiming he does not want enemies, But wait hang on he is plotting to bring down A O D, let me guess he plans todo that as allys?

Theres so much more to this story but you get the gist of it :)

DeletedUser

I was casually farming this morning whilst minding my own business when to my shock my mail box poped up *i was so excited as i don't get alot of mail :icon_cry:*

Can you imagine my face when i got this?

I was like oh no he did'nt just threaten me :mad:(few mails pass with me stating i will not join with but instead against)

So i decided lets mail A O D and tell them what this player and his so solid crew plan :lol:

yes thats right we are now immune from being attacked by A O D, how lucky we feel and we will sleep safer at night knowing this :icon_wink:

I then send an attack at Furys Duke and get this response :)

I was like Kunfo Panada on his butt :icon_twisted: now he begs me to stop claiming he does not want enemies, But wait hang on he is plotting to bring down A O D, let me guess he plans todo that as allys?

Theres so much more to this story but you get the gist of it :)

Lol, yup we had a good ole chat you and I, fury were only a small part of it, tho thanks again for the heads up