Senate OF Fury

DeletedUser

Getting protection hahaha seriously funny :p i will beat all family tribes in this world, we are clearly dealing and speaking with a member of Fury yes?

Nice try but until you can back up your words go and sit in the corner theres a good little pet.

Protection huh???, Cotton offered to protect all of AOD from ourselves right??? :D

DeletedUser4753

Depends, if your way bigger than most of em, seek a tribe who would back you, leave and proceed as normal.
If your small may need to do somat different, as amatuer players seem to have a joy for nuking people who leave thier tribe :D

DeletedUser4753

Perhaps a group of you feel the same and be better suited as your own tribe?

You can always try fix things from inside but I feel people don't wish to admit fault nor relinquish authority, even if it means eventual down fall

DeletedUser

I agree, a fair few of Furys members are good players, but their Council are just not good, nor do they listen to members, many in Fury have said, Council made alot of early promises and with the forum dead, peeps not supporting and so far none of the promises happening they are sick of it now.

DeletedUser

Everyone is so busy mocking a family tribe, no one noticed the 'dimplocacy' is closed.

What is a dimplocacy? To me, it sounds like a form of arcane art schooled in inverting ones cheeks somewhat.

Kilroy

DeletedUser

Everyone is so busy mocking a family tribe, no one noticed the 'dimplocacy' is closed.

What is a dimplocacy? To me, it sounds like a form of arcane art schooled in inverting ones cheeks somewhat.

Kilroy

LOL yea there is their badly written tribe profile page also :lol:

DeletedUser11770

If u have so much hate for this tribe why don't you make a war. Get some ODA and stats behind you.... I don't know what your waiting for!

DeletedUser

If u have so much hate for this tribe why don't you make a war. Get some ODA and stats behind you.... I don't know what your waiting for!

Hate, nah Hate takes up time and energy to keep it growing, and Fury are not worth the time and energy at all, no we are happy farming your members in both K44 and K54, we dont need to declare at all, you members we know do not want a war, you telling the few you told to attack us and it would all be fine, well we are farming and clearing alot of your members now.

so declare war, nah, why dont you declare on us??, I will tell you why you dont, there would be a mass exodus from Fury as soon as you did, many of Furys members are less than happy with the offered to them by the Fury Council.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11770

I have said on page 2. I play world65 and 67. I do not know of this "FURY" but from what I see you are farming them but scared of declaring. Just simple observations!

DeletedUser

Let's all be honest here. There is no real reason to declare on each other unless you wanted to boast about how many men you've killed, either though defence or attacking. Get to noble's. Then declare, that's where all the fun is. :)

DeletedUser

Let's all be honest here. There is no real reason to declare on each other unless you wanted to boast about how many men you've killed, either though defence or attacking. Get to noble's. Then declare, that's where all the fun is. :)

Agreed fully, we have no intentions of declaring on them, right now what would we declare? a farming war lol, no we are just farming them and it is going to continue no matter how many spam mails and no matter how many endless invites their Duke does lol.

DeletedUser11770

Lol. Look at their profile. Fury. There is 5 tribes in its alliance... Wow that info was sooo wrong haha. They have called it the LoN. They are all rim tribes.

I say just carry on farming them see what they can do with their "powerful" allies. Lol . They are te biggest and are easy farming targets. Good work Barbatos