Senate OF Fury

DeletedUser9598

Well my source tells me 21 and im likely to believe him given the fact he is in FURY

DeletedUser11770

This is what I mean:
LEAGUE OF NATIONS
[ally]-CC-[/ally]
[ally]FURY[/ally]
[ally]~TrG~[/ally]
[ally]G-D[/ally]
[ally]#Axe#[/ally]

DeletedUser

Lol. Look at their profile. Fury. There is 5 tribes in its alliance... Wow that info was sooo wrong haha. They have called it the LoN. They are all rim tribes.

I say just carry on farming them see what they can do with their "powerful" allies. Lol . They are te biggest and are easy farming targets. Good work Barbatos

Oh we are deff gonna farm them, 21 allies or no allies.

DeletedUser11770

@manchunia you are outnumbered give up. Your not even in FURY or the other 4 tribes?

DeletedUser

I welcome anyone to come and try to farm me. ;)

Just remember, when you do, make sure they land during then day.
:lol:

DeletedUser11770

@n3nights you are in ~trg~ one of fury's "LoN" . I'm sure AOD will farm you!

DeletedUser9598

Tbh this topic has gotten boring now, all tribes involved in this discussion are poor and 9/10 of them wont be around in a month.

DeletedUser

@n3nights you are in ~trg~ one of fury's "LoN" . I'm sure AOD will farm you!

You don't say?
And how did you come to this conclusion. :icon_rolleyes:

If they could, why aren't they then? Why are they letting me farm whatever I want, and get my troops up?

DeletedUser

Tbh this topic has gotten boring now, all tribes involved in this discussion are poor and 9/10 of them wont be around in a month.

Oh You can bet the AOD family will be around in 6 months time

DeletedUser

You don't say?
And how did you come to this conclusion. :icon_rolleyes:

If they could, why aren't they then? Why are they letting me farm whatever I want, and get my troops up?

LMAO hmmm you will be farmed like the rest, has your tribe even heard of support?, or posting for help?, lol from the reports Im seeing clearly they havnt lol

DeletedUser

LMAO hmmm you will be farmed like the rest, has your tribe even heard of support?, or posting for help?, lol from the reports Im seeing clearly they havnt lol

I will quite happy agree with you there.
No one has asked for support within our tribe. As for the other's of this "Alliance" I don't tend to spend more time attacking the other's around me. Like some AOD members. ;D

And your tribe is more likely to try to farm me. But, you don't get my in the way of resources. Like I put earlier. I welcome the challenge. Would finally make this world more fun to play. ;)

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Your living in a dream world in you think all 4 AOD tribes will still exist in 6 months. You'll be lucky to have 1

There will still be plenty of clueless nubs knocking around in 4 months time and I'm sure AOD will carry on recruiting them... AOD are still on W14, which is as dead as any world so soon after starting... though AOD are just wasting time till one of the top 2 tribes starts munching on them, which they won't stop however hard they think they can fight and do actually fight...

DeletedUser9598

AOD are being picked off by Dptd on w14.

As for 15 2 of there tribes share a k with Lazy? Last i checked (which was around lunch time, Lazy? had 21 players to AODs 30 and around 4/5K more points) its my guess that many of the players in those 2 tribes will be easy pickings for Lazy? when nobles come out.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
No doubt AOD will be easy pickings for any tribe that wants to pick... no different on W14, though they did take a village of WGM last time I logged into to W14 but that was a week ago....

But enough of them will be fortunate enough to be outside CV of decent players or grow too slow to be worth the noble to for the tribe(s) to hang around for a good few months just like on W14... plus they can reduce and increase the number of tribes as members require and bump higher point players up to the main tribe to always look like a good tribe to join to any other nubs that are still hanging around...

Obviously they aren't going to win the world... unless everyone with any quality quits...

DeletedUser9598

For the sheer lulz :lol: FURY's master plan on world domination is to ally everyone (without telling them) and try to win the world without ever losing a single troop :p

Allies
Zcast
#Axe#
TNDR
-Q-
Twist
»B2B«
~ION~
-FEAR-
-TMD-
-CC-
J4J
HUSH
~TNT~
AW!!
-DOOM-
FURY3
G-D
~TrG~
HM
~JAT~
AW2!!
.DOOM.

Non-Aggression-Pact (NAP)
-OK-
P_at_B

Enemies
A O D
Help!
AOD
AOD.
AOD:

DeletedUser7369

scary thing is they may have told all those allies, if you were making them up you would have LL, Lag. and Lazy? in there for sure.