I can confirm that we have a hell of a lot more nukes than DTA have villages

DeletedUser7522

an enormous increase of nukes..... Village: 401|659

:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Seems they (IBF) got annoyed at little DTA taking villages from them

Reastablished

Reaction score
troops number is up ... but the mane DEFF here is catapult and Pally + weapon. I think IBF not gonna take this villa even if they doubled the incoming. just FUN :)

Thought 21 was an old paladin weapon world? so I presume the Pally weapon you speak about is bonfire from the amount of cats you have yet bonfire isn't what you think it is

sorry to be the bearer of bad news buddy, but I may have just interpreted you wrong :p

DeletedUser7522

I have 100 nukes landing on the villa and we gonna see the reports in next 40 hr.

we wanna test if its the right defense or not . and if you do not know something sorry for you :)

I have played only 2 world the World 1 and this one World 21

so I do use the tactic from UK1.

Cats is the Best weapon if Paladin there. to defend your villa. this 100 nukes which I got into this village my take it down may not. up from the wall lvl , which extreme difficult to take down wen you have more that 4000 cats inside + Paladin & Weapon. take calculator and see what you get the defense numbers.

P.S

thanks IBF 100 nukes we can test it like never before .

I do think the first 20 will hit the wall and die , but we see.... I WILL REMOVE SCOUT TO MAKE THIS FIGHT PUBLIC FOR THE DEFENSE EXAM

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13975

Thought 21 was an old paladin weapon world? so I presume the Pally weapon you speak about is bonfire from the amount of cats you have yet bonfire isn't what you think it is

sorry to be the bearer of bad news buddy, but I may have just interpreted you wrong :p

Have told him that but he wont listen lol

DeletedUser7522

UPDATE: >>>>>>

Crown Land (401|659) K64

Monarch & his rebellion arrived to join the battle!

Paladins and his Elite welcomed him gladly.

''Should I call the others?'' the knight asked.

The paladin shook his head, With his golden armor he treaded down the marble stairs
He gave up their freedom to serve the Holy Light and its sacred mission.

DeletedUser10619

And the local scouting party turned up to see what all the fuss was about

"I aint got a flipping clue what you are on about lad"

And looking at the state of some of your other villages I would say the flooring is more likely laminate than marble

DeletedUser7522

Scouts recalled , reports will be available soon :)

Note: 99% of the defense is my own troops, 4 DTA Paladins do support them

The Impact

Village: [coord]401|659[/coord]
Wall level: 20
Defender: 67783 34445 402 41805 0 0 28 40488 0 15583 4 6 0

Ram [coord]435|575[/coord] --> Arrival time: Mar 22, 2016 08:44:47:203 [player]sb007ck[/player] >>>>FIRST
>>>>>96 nUKES
Ram [coord]447|568[/coord] --> Arrival time: Mar 22, 2016 22:26:57:040 [player]Singularity[/player] >>>>LAST

DeletedUser7522

the Dark Paladin approache IBF

Arrogance has preceded the arrival. You claim many things, yet we know, as our order, that none of the things you say hold value.It is the passageway between good and evil. All those who choose wrong will be dealt with

So it was told, and so it would be done.

DeletedUser7522

The IBF Powerful Troops , first 20 Division's, forever left town to meet with the Lord!

They knee down to my Paladin and kissed the marble stairs where he had Lemonade