Send the Rats Packing

• Thread starter DeletedUser10619
  • Start date

DeletedUser13390

Caught on the line Seany. Troll lol lol

only line i am caught on is the one where you guys think being at war we are going to give any of you a grace period for real life circumstances.

if we were to go by that rule the war would be lucky if it would be 2 days old, split between both tribes RL circumstances.

don't get me wrong i feel for him and wish him the best. but the features are there for a reason and times like this is when RL takes priority.

should more be looking upon the RP ranks, shame on you guys for being unable to help a fellow tribe member in need at such a time.

DeletedUser10619

When Sicilini (no idea what her real name is!) approached me for a temporary halt to proceedings against Zil, as a father of 2 children initially i was in favour of giving the guy a couple of days off.

Before i start chatting here, I would like to say that I hope Zil and his partner and their child are healthy and well

As we chatted about this matter on our forum, certain things occurred to me and were pointed out to me by others....

Firstly, the RP duke only approached me on this matter well after 22:00 on Sunday. Our op was well underway, many villages had already been capped and many attacks were still to land. But it was miles beyond the point of halting anything on the day.

Our tribe members had pointed out the Zil had been sniping and attempting to recaps villages during the day...so the account was far from inactive.

So on one hand we have a father who needs to spend time with his family....this is a game mate...just dont worry about it, enjoy the birth of your child. But Zil or someone on the account was trying to defend. We later learned that this is the account owner.

On the other hand, we have an op that is battering Zils account, grabbing villages left right and center and then being asked to stop.

For some reason, be it the pressure of mass incomings or whatever, no one in RP would take the sit so I hear.

We discussed giving the account a couple of days grace so that he could sort himself out.

Our members had put a hell of a lot of time in planning this mass op, sleepless nights, work days filled with jumping on their phones, wives nagging for you to come to bed, and having to turn that down to send off nobles! So the decision was made to continue.

As has been pointed out, account sitting is readily available to deal with potential issues.

My members are being had a go at here, and for the above reasons it is uncalled for.

So rather than harrassing the enemy for attacking, perhaps RP should be looking closer to home, for players that are willing to pick up the slack when one of their own is in a time of need.

Look at your own failings rather than look to point the finger.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Failings? I see players being sat quite often.

I respect the message back simon, much more caring and less brutual then idiot seany. But less of being nasty to that guy...
Good luck against zil, war is war...

DeletedUser13390

Failings? I see players being sat quite often.

I respect the message back simon, much more caring and less brutual then **** seany. But less of being nasty to that guy...
Good luck against zil, war is war...

how much more caring would you like me to be? want me to gift some villages as compensation? maybe thats caring enough?

its kind of funny really, all of RP know how brutal i am. in fact i'm pretty sure they sided with myself when my brutality was aimed towards that of TED/Spread/Sins, but now its aimed at you guys you don't like it? do me a favour and man up, my last post consisted of my wishes towards himself and his family that is all that is needed. i don't need to give a big paragraph, simon took the time to break it down for you guys i just cut to the chase. no point beating around the bush at RP not being their for one of their members in their time of need.

guess that bit of sicilni brainwashing you to hate me is still there don't worry i forgive you.

as you said war is war. good luck in future efforts.

*edit* a little side note is what i find quite amusing is the account takes a pasting then all of a sudden is banned and unable to attack it, props to you guys if this was planned to buy some time. however if this isn't the case then i hope he doesn't go barb not exactly what you guys need whilst you have such big internal under way.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

We sided with all of IBF when that happens, not just yourself... But because of things that happened (we wont go into that) we are at end war.

Sicilini never brainwashed me, or anyone else. We can all see for ourselves what your like, even Simon when I spoke to him. Well that's if your smart enough to read between the lines that is....

I wont go into talking about bans, and I hope aswell it doesn't go barb..

Reastablished

Reaction score
So reastabby, you are basically saying that we not only made you quit, but your replacement.

So we made 2 separate players quit on the same account...that is even better than i thought

And i only concentrate on this in and outs that matter

Wrong again, you didn't make him quit, it's probably happened to everyone here, I know seany has gone through same stage where rl is busy and play time is hard to come by, when someone cannot log in anymore or had slowly had there play time decline due to rl then the best thing to do is internal.

I understand it is good from your Point of view but saying you made him quit is a bit of an over-statement, all you done was made me log and give permission to internal, you made no one quit ;)

On the Zil note, why wouldn't he defend what's already going at him? the point is your players up north needed his wife to give birth for them to take villages off him, it would be no different if Tedd who we all know it's near impossible to noble the guy ;) was to have a real life emergency? I cant imagine you all coming here and saying all's fair cause he tried to snipe some trains whilst being basically a sitting duck...

DeletedUser13390

We sided with all of IBF when that happens, not just yourself... But because of things that happened (we wont go into that) we are at end war.

Sicilini never brainwashed me, or anyone else. We can all see for ourselves what your like, even Simon when I spoke to him. Well that's if your smart enough to read between the lines that is....

I wont go into talking about bans, and I hope aswell it doesn't go barb..

exactly you sided with us even my brutality, so you enjoy it when its on others but not yourself that is the jist of it.

sicilini never brainwashed you? funny how you said that you did to sb007ck :lol: next you will say it was all an elaborate plan, though there would be no benefit to saying that to him unless true :icon_rolleyes:. i don't deny i am ruthless and brutal after all its a war game. even sicilini will say i am a nice guy to those who are my friends but if enemy its another story :lol:.

yeah we wont go into talking about bans but i will say it is well played on RP's part never seen it coming.

Wrong again, you didn't make him quit, it's probably happened to everyone here, I know seany has gone through same stage where rl is busy and play time is hard to come by, when someone cannot log in anymore or had slowly had there play time decline due to rl then the best thing to do is internal.

I understand it is good from your Point of view but saying you made him quit is a bit of an over-statement, all you done was made me log and give permission to internal, you made no one quit ;)

On the Zil note, why wouldn't he defend what's already going at him? the point is your players up north needed his wife to give birth for them to take villages off him, it would be no different if Tedd who we all know it's near impossible to noble the guy ;) was to have a real life emergency? I cant imagine you all coming here and saying all's fair cause he tried to snipe some trains whilst being basically a sitting duck...

The op was already under way lmao. behave yourself, he should of set a sitter that's the reality of the situation. would we of capped villas if he was active it is the likely hood we would have. would it of been as many gains as it is? likely not. end result is still the same.

DeletedUser13693

As much as Simon was kind to call a couple day truce on Zil, it wasn't to last. We appreciate you tried, but you cant control your peoples.
I congratulate you for trying simon. However, poor play from players such as eddienopop, Lady Thor, Erwin Gobble, Jar, SheldonBoots and many from TA who clearly can only go for easy enemy caps, from someone who is having a hard time, and for someone who there leader tried to help for a few days.

Not a pop at you Simon, just bad play from poor players...

nice names...what would be my name...be creative please and i want it be better than the rest

if u come up with jaywoman....i will put u in the classification of lame...and further more u will become a frog :D

DeletedUser10619

You guys seem to have missed the point a little. We are not criticising Zil for defending his account, we are wondering why he had to.

Either no one in RP wanted to accept the sit, and help out their tribe mate, or Zil felt he could deal with everything from the maternity room. But he shouldnt have been in that position.

You quote Tedd as an example. If he was being attacked and for whatever reason couldnt devote enough time then one of us would take the account and do our best.

And as for being brainwashed, Matteo, how would you know?

DeletedUser

Seany, when we were allies not once did I notice your name, not once did I really care about the alliance, as I was too far north from any Members of IBF. If I was closer, I would have been in contact with yourself, simon etc. Hence I really wasn't... So to say I liked you then and have been brainwashed to dislike you is far from the truth.. I've seen the negative side of you, and don't like it. Ive not seen anything positive, so been brainwashed... Nah ludicrous!!

There is no point of talking to you about anything to Simon, as you see it as face value... So we will leave the subject of you thinking this that and the other, and obviously, ill know the opposite. The truth...

Jayman, unfortunately, I will have to go back to my people on that... Bare with us

DeletedUser10619

DiMatteo, you have clearly been brainwashed, else you would know the bitter truth.

Oh and you better beware how you refer to people on these pages....not everyone likes their identity being exposed!

DeletedUser10619

Perhaps we didnt make him quit.....but a bloody big coincidence that we attack, then within days of losing a shed load of villages, Barbychops, has to quit.

Then when his frontline with IBF has been internalled or nobled by us, and he feels "safer". He comes back.

Then as we get closer to Senior Barbychops and start to noble him again....real life calls once again....and he decides that then is the time to retire once again.

DeletedUser

DiMatteo, you have clearly been brainwashed, else you would know the bitter truth.

Oh and you better beware how you refer to people on these pages....not everyone likes their identity being exposed!

Right, you keep telling yourself that!

Okay SB - I will be more careful, don't want to get warned now do we ;) ;) (nudge) (nudge)

DeletedUser

Perhaps we didnt make him quit.....but a bloody big coincidence that we attack, then within days of losing a shed load of villages, Barbychops, has to quit.

Then when his frontline with IBF has been internalled or nobled by us, and he feels "safer". He comes back.

Then as we get closer to Senior Barbychops and start to noble him again....real life calls once again....and he decides that then is the time to retire once again.

You make it sound as if you're complaining - Surely you want people to keep quitting? More quitters = more barbs/free villages to take :lol:.

DeletedUser

So you've got bored of internals and barbs? Don't pressure players then if you don't want free villages... But judging from the chaos in here, it seems that even 5 incomings would make any player in RP quit :lol:

DeletedUser13693

So you've got bored of internals and barbs? Don't pressure players then if you don't want free villages... But judging from the chaos in here, it seems that even 5 incomings would make any player in RP quit :lol:

Erich play fair...I would delete my account if i had one incoming (i have 50 incoming atm...i here sarcastic[FONT=Verdana, Arial] do not translate in all languages[/FONT])....my people just like playing hide the sausage.

at the moment we r on bird watch

DeletedUser

Erich play fair...I would delete my account if i had one incoming (i have 50 incoming atm...i here sarcastic do not translate in all languages)....my people just like playing hide the sausage.

at the moment we r on bird watch

Oh, I love bird watching... Oh there goes a ram bluetit

DeletedUser13693

Oh, I love bird watching... Oh there goes a ram bluetit

they are becoming very common recently, i believe the increase may be connected to biscuits crumbs left at nobled villages...but this has not been confirmed lol

DeletedUser

they are becoming very common recently, i believe the increase may be connected to biscuits crumbs left at nobled villages...but this has not been confirmed lol

I saw some fly by my villages in k34, they must be migrating, don't like the taste of biscuits I heard... Might need to ask my peoples on that one.. Birds are funny things