Send the Rats Packing

• Thread starter DeletedUser10619
  • Start date

Deleted User - 70854

Pretty sure Zombie quit, atleast thats what he told me on skype, I guess it could be to save face after getting smashed...

Pale certainly isnt the same player I led to victory on UK15, atleast not the one i remember...

Yorkie may well have been a wimp before the war, but he still quit due to IBF ;)

DeletedUser10619

Ahh yeah Yorkie, forgot about him.

The original player ran away as he knew war was coming, another person fearful of what IBF was going to do to his tribe, and now i hear a rumour that the person who was on the account has left to due a problem within the tribe. I would be more specific, but naming names is not something i am allowed to do....so hey ho.

Oh and matteo, loving the sparring by the way, keep up the responses. Its great to see someone in RP with the backbone to appear in public

DeletedUser

Yorkie, incredible... Talked the talk but clearly couldn't walk the walk...

Tedd - I am sure its the same pale.

Simon, well bit of banter here and there. Shame to see Meow inactive ;)

Deleted User - 70854

Then im glad he defended better on UK15 than he has here ;)

DeletedUser10619

You wish Meow was inactive.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well, I thought IBF was all great, the tribe everyone fears?

DeletedUser10619

Not saying everyone fears us, just most people

123ulg1.jpg

Reastablished

Reaction score
Barbzilla, well we have made him quit twice. After opping the first time, he quit, and RP started internalling him. Then when he realised he was away from the frontline, he returned like a hero. Then he recently got another load of incomings, and ran away again.

Different Player took over, in no way did I return like a hero so perhaps IBF dont know all the in's and out's ;)

Deleted User - 70854

Just because hes duke doesnt mean he speaks for us all ;)

DeletedUser13390

Different Player took over, in no way did I return like a hero so perhaps IBF dont know all the in's and out's ;)

maybe he has worded it wrong, as you yourself know that i knew it was a different person as we have spoken and it would be silly if i didn't pass such information on. so wording is a little off none the less the account has had 2 owners and both have quit :lol:

DeletedUser10619

So reastabby, you are basically saying that we not only made you quit, but your replacement.

So we made 2 separate players quit on the same account...that is even better than i thought

And i only concentrate on this in and outs that matter

DeletedUser13390

So reastabby, you are basically saying that we not only made you quit, but your replacement.

So we made 2 separate players quit on the same account...that is even better than i thought

you have a memory like a goldfish surprised you even remember to log in these days!

Deleted User - 70854

Your hardly one to talk about logging in now are you Seany

Reastablished

Reaction score

You along with going back to school made me quit ;) bout time these forums got active ;) and I guessed that they would seany seeing as you knew but you never know ;)

and how are my old village's tedd? ;) hope you are looking after them

DeletedUser

As much as Simon was kind to call a couple day truce on Zil, it wasn't to last. We appreciate you tried, but you cant control your peoples.
I congratulate you for trying simon. However, poor play from players such as eddienopop, Lady Thor, Erwin Gobble, Jar, SheldonBoots and many from TA who clearly can only go for easy enemy caps, from someone who is having a hard time, and for someone who there leader tried to help for a few days.

Not a pop at you Simon, just bad play from poor players...

DeletedUser13390

As much as Simon was kind to call a couple day truce on Zil, it wasn't to last. We appreciate you tried, but you cant control your peoples.
I congratulate you for trying simon. However, poor play from players such as eddienopop, Lady Thor, Erwin Gobble, Jar, SheldonBoots and many from TA who clearly can only go for easy enemy caps, from someone who is having a hard time, and for someone who there leader tried to help for a few days.

Not a pop at you Simon, just bad play from poor players...

honestly bore off there is an in-game feature called account sitting. use it. would rp give the same in return? no. plenty of our members have had problems including myself we tend to use the features added to the game for such instances. why should our members stop an op that had already been planned and in process because none of you want to sit the account?