Side 2: 13
Difference: 216

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,094,599
Side 2: 121,624
Difference: 1,972,975

chart

Of course I have had some support but this is how I see it ;) well timed OP from IBF and TA though, however took you too long to start anti sniping

34yrbee.png

after getting what i believe is the record DOTD i havnt really looked the accounts FL was dead and well as you all know the account is screwed so well played on that.

One question though... TA and IBF i highly doubt will be able to merge to win this world, especially with TA having ITM as there side hoes... so what happens then, I think TA leadership dont see what everyone else see's which is that IBF will have to war them to win the world.

The war so far for us on Barbzilla...

1zf1w92.gif

DeletedUser13390

interesting, though back to square one again georgy porgy.

TA Stats are irrelevant to our war page, if Sins wan't allowed to add ~rp~ to the IBF Stats then your most certainly aren't allowed to add TA to our Stats, whats good for one is good for another :).

in regards to anti-snipes come now really george? they didn't need them at beginning when they took a shed load of villages first time round and still capping villages to this day from you, so surely they couldn't of been that important for my men to have? after all you are nearly no longer FL any more. but then its down to the run away throbi who certainly aint able to defend having no premium on the account so in mean time enjoy your internals your only keeping them warm for us ;) we like all rooms painted in blue also a dead rat on mantle piece as a shrine to the fallings and failings of the oh so powerful rat pack ;)

maybe in future worlds your leadership should they ever run a tribe again will think before trying to screw over an ally.

as for your big ODD congratulations at least you will be remembered on the world for a limited time when your gone. ;)

Reastablished

Reaction score
I will forever be remembered for your members have villages named after me ;)

and you'd still think if my villages were that easy to walk into they wouldn't need the full nuke at the front so would split it in case I bothered to log in ;)

DeletedUser13390

I will forever be remembered for your members have villages named after me ;)

and you'd still think if my villages were that easy to walk into they wouldn't need the full nuke at the front so would split it in case I bothered to log in ;)

georgy georgy georgy.

dont pretend its if you bother to log in you just can't handle the sheer amount of incomings you were recieving lol. now lets just put this to bed split or not split the villages would still be in our possession you have no option as you yourself said the lack of help you recieve is ridiculous the only one who deserves a special mention is zil for still helping you but other then that there is nothing more special to be said about him either.

you will be gone in due time if you don't quit before then ;)

Ban Hammer

Reaction score
​last world war kicking off eh? maybe i should get on the frontline sometime ^.^ great work on the comics simon enjoyed the read :)

DeletedUser13390

oh deary deary me... what do we have here? was your spy in TA not giving you accurate information so decided to recruit him instead to fill up that empty space you left behind from Stat saving?

your spy would of been more useful had someone not warned TA about a spy being amongst them tsst tsst deary me.

better luck next time, so who's next on your recruitment list? your bloody worse the Ted/Spread and i didn't think that was possible :lol:

guess you had no right in your slating of Ted/Spread when you are no better yourself infact your worse! aha

DeletedUser13390

a little update for those who are interested the Stats are as follows

Side 1:
Tribes: IBF
Side 2:
Tribes: ~RP~
Players: Throbi One

Timeframe: 28/09/2015 07:00:00 to 05/10/2015 21:53:19

Total conquers:

Side 1: 644
Side 2: 409
Difference: 235

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 312
Side 2: 2
Difference: 310

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 6,042,475
Side 2: 3,874,654
Difference: 2,167,821

chart

Side 1: 2,951,240
Side 2: 18,789
Difference: 2,932,451

chart
not so good looking, however they are doing brilliantly in their Internalling affairs!

Side 1:
Tribes: DNA
Players: plonkerman15, duffers, Throbi One
Side 2:
Tribes: ~RP~

Timeframe: 28/09/2015 07:00:00 to 05/10/2015 21:53:19

Total conquers:

Side 1: 47
Side 2: 410
Difference: 363

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 262
Difference: 262

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 453,079
Side 2: 3,885,205
Difference: 3,432,126

chart

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 2,598,940
Difference: 2,598,940

chart

Well Done Rats! keep fighting the good fight!

DeletedUser10619

Never seen so much pity for a tribe, ~RP~ really do have the sympathy vote here. One of the above basically told me he was giving his villages up to ~RP~ as they are doing so pathetically against us, that he thought he would "keep the dog alive for just a little bit longer"

Can only presume he means as ~RP~ cant take our villages, they can stay alive by having freebies.

DeletedUser13668

Don't blame the tribe for this shambles, its what happens when leaders don't listen to sense.

All the decent players from rats left long ago while sicilini refused to fight ibf, preferring to wait until ibf were good and ready to declare on the rats.

The height of stupidity is truly astonishing.

note to self: never join a tribe that sicilini is trying to run, gotta be the worst leader of all time, refuse to listen to good sense and now surprise surprise its all gone pear shaped.

Should have recruited savage 6 months ago, allied end who were desperate to work with us and then we could have owned ibf, but no, she preferred to attack our potential allies and was too afraid to recruit savage as it would have upset ibf.

So what happened? savage quit, and End joined up with TA and allied with ibf......leadership so bad it beggars belief,

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13390

Don't blame the tribe for this shambles, its what happens when leaders don't listen to sense.

All the decent players from rats left long ago while sicilini refused to fight ibf, preferring to wait until ibf were good and ready to declare on the rats.

The height of stupidity is truly astonishing.

note to self: never join a tribe that sicilini is trying to run, gotta be the worst leader of all time, refuse to listen to good sense and now surprise surprise its all gone pear shaped.

Should have recruited savage 6 months ago, allied end who were desperate to work with us and then we could have owned ibf, but no, she preferred to attack our potential allies and was too afraid to recruit savage as it would have upset ibf.

So what happened? savage quit, and End joined up with TA and allied with ibf......leadership so bad it beggars belief,

Or maybe she listened too much to her prestigious council?

i mean After all wasn't it the council of ~RP~ that fought for the ridiculous border agreement to be in their favour giving them ground into our home k? doesn't sound very ally like to me.

or how about recruiting throbi despite knowing full well we were against that too? again doesn't sound very ally like to me.

in regards to savage, why didn't you guys just rim him? oh yeah you try recruit anything that you can't take yourself.

also as for your "potential allies" END you realise it was a minority that wanted to ally with ~RP~? the rest wanted to fight them, infact they even contacted myself to fight against ~RP~. Then some sort of internal falling out occured which brought upon TRR who then also approached myself about fighting ~RP~ then of course you heard all about my plan of a splinter tribe to give ~RP~ what they deserved until that was a nice little spy within TRR informed you lot of what i had planned so i held off till i knew who was the leak, once i found that out the rest of TRR council were too cowardly to do anything against you guys and began spying in TA when they merged and declared on ~RP~. so whats the count for people recruited and internalled by ~RP~ of members of TRR now? 7? sheesh pretty appauling for a tribe thats supposed to be warring them lol.

also i can confirm categorically IBF and TA are not allied in the slightest.

so maybe if she listened less to you lot ~RP~ wouldn't be in the situation they are in now or maybe she should have listened to you more and brought a war upon ~RP~ sooner? who knows but what we do know is ~RP~ are not worthy of their position in this world. infact i have more respect for Ted/Spread then what i do for ~RP~.

DeletedUser13576

"allied end who were desperate to work with us"

Yorkie, I spoke to you either on my own account of god of nutz about allying and your reply was on the lines of.... why would we want this, we are big, we smash you, why put up a fight... Hindsight is a beautiful thing.

Without sounding naive sean, who was our leak as I am sure there were only a few of us that talked about it. Not sure if i take the number up to 7 or i am the 8th, either way my reasoning is that ive got more chance of stopping IBF winning in RP than i did in TA, not sure about everyone else's.

DeletedUser13390

"allied end who were desperate to work with us"

Yorkie, I spoke to you either on my own account of god of nutz about allying and your reply was on the lines of.... why would we want this, we are big, we smash you, why put up a fight... Hindsight is a beautiful thing.

Without sounding naive sean, who was our leak as I am sure there were only a few of us that talked about it. Not sure if i take the number up to 7 or i am the 8th, either way my reasoning is that ive got more chance of stopping IBF winning in RP than i did in TA, not sure about everyone else's.

you are the 7th. As for your leak you should know by now since he gifted his villas to ~RP~ too.

ermmm you may want to rethink that last part, you had more chance stopping us in TA then ~RP~ do incase you haven't been aware of everything going on that is the news on the street is ~RP~ prefer internalling gifted accounts then fighting wars.

curious though, why are you wanting to stop us lol.

DeletedUser13734

I don't know the anything about UK21 but it looks like its not a pleasant place to be if your a part of ~RP~ lol.

DeletedUser13390

I don't know the anything about UK21 but it looks like its not a pleasant place to be if your a part of ~RP~ lol.

when is ever good to be a rat ;)?

also i would be careful watching your inbox/skype now ~RP~ are desperately trying to recruit co's for their accounts so wouldn't be surprised if they end up asking you now ;) aha

DeletedUser13576

Well i know who gifted their villages, but that person always denied it and i don't think he was privy to the knowledge at the time, ah well in the past now.

I know i'm not experienced as you, but the stats from the start of the world seem to show the rats have more chance of stopping you than TA. Love to be proved wrong, as it would be interesting to watch.
Only reason i want to stop you is i'd rather come last with a small chance of first rather than a comfortable second!

DeletedUser13390

Well i know who gifted their villages, but that person always denied it and i don't think he was privy to the knowledge at the time, ah well in the past now.

I know i'm not experienced as you, but the stats from the start of the world seem to show the rats have more chance of stopping you than TA. Love to be proved wrong, as it would be interesting to watch.
Only reason i want to stop you is i'd rather come last with a small chance of first rather than a comfortable second!

have you seen the stats lately? :icon_neutral: Rats don't have what it takes and i think TA have proven themselves they decided to take on you lot and declare on ~RP~ but for the most part you all tuck tailed and ran :/.

also haven't you heard the new thing going around? TA and IBF are allied and going for a merge to win :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser13488

when is ever good to be a rat ;)?

also i would be careful watching your inbox/skype now ~RP~ are desperately trying to recruit co's for their accounts so wouldn't be surprised if they end up asking you now ;) aha

wow, now I remember why I normally stay away from these forums.
People with big ego's and back stabber's too.

Yes at this point, IBF has the upper hand in taking but RATs will bit back when cornered!

And for the record about accounts in RP. Some players has had RL Issues and had to leave the game all together.
As close family members in hospital fighting for their life.

So a little respect please should be in order!
Remember its a game to be enjoyed.

So maybe that's why new people take over an account. Instead of letting it go barb or Internal.
In fact by getting new people playing, it makes the game more enjoyable for all when in wars! Don't you agree?

Now a few more things to post

Yorkie, thought you quit TW all together?
But seeing you chatting here and playing other worlds.
Guess your wife has forgiven you for spending time playing this game!
Also I don't understand why you slag RATs off so much. That's like shitting on me personally.
Have some honour.

Also Seany, not sure of your history about sicilini and RP but I find her fair as a Leader.
I wouldn't be In RP If I never trusted her.

Feel free to msg me privately on here if you wish.

But for the record for the end game.
I hope to finish the world in the winning tribe but If I get rimmed in trying, So be it. That's the reason for playing in the first place..

Remember people. Enjoy the game

DeletedUser13390

wow, now I remember why I normally stay away from these forums.
People with big ego's and back stabber's too.

ego? not yet developed one just have some bragging rights over how terrible ~RP~ are doing.
Back stabber's? yes coming from the tribe that constantly cried and moaned over the Diddy kong account going barb and us taking the villages in our home k and drew a ridiculous border giving you room in our home k, as far as i am aware the back stabbers are too scared to reply on the externals with exception of yourself and barbzilla.

Yes at this point, IBF has the upper hand in taking but RATs will bit back when cornered!

you have been cornered for 10 and a half days wheres this bite? do i need a jab for rabies?

And for the record about accounts in RP. Some players has had RL Issues and had to leave the game all together.
As close family members in hospital fighting for their life.

So a little respect please should be in order!
Remember its a game to be enjoyed.

errr im no mind reader and infact i have a lot of respect for people who quit this game to actually have a life as they have succeeded where i have failed.

So maybe that's why new people take over an account. Instead of letting it go barb or Internal.
In fact by getting new people playing, it makes the game more enjoyable for all when in wars! Don't you agree?

tbh this bit surprised me because all i am seeing is ~RP~ internal instead of fighting so i was under influence thats all you guys liked to do recruit and internal to keep up with us.

Now a few more things to post

Yorkie, thought you quit TW all together?
But seeing you chatting here and playing other worlds.
Guess your wife has forgiven you for spending time playing this game!
Also I don't understand why you slag RATs off so much. That's like ******* on me personally.
Have some honour.

i decided to censor your naughty word as i would prefer not to be banned from externals

Also Seany, not sure of your history about sicilini and RP but I find her fair as a Leader.
I wouldn't be In RP If I never trusted her.

i have plenty of history with sicilini, to know she can't lead a tribe and makes wrong decisions day in and day out.

Feel free to msg me privately on here if you wish.

But for the record for the end game.
I hope to finish the world in the winning tribe but If I get rimmed in trying, So be it. That's the reason for playing in the first place..

i promise we will draw out your rimming as long as possible or until you quit like the rest of the people in ~RP~ seem to be doing.

Remember people. Enjoy the game

don't you worry i am having a blast especially watching your attempt at faking me :icon_eek:

replied in bold :)