Send the Rats Packing

• Thread starter DeletedUser10619
  • Start date

DeletedUser13668

Now a few more things to post

Yorkie, thought you quit TW all together?
But seeing you chatting here and playing other worlds.
Guess your wife has forgiven you for spending time playing this game!
Also I don't understand why you slag RATs off so much. That's like shitting on me personally.
Have some honour.

I have not actually slagged RATs off at all, just the leadership

I used to play 15 hours a day to noble shit loads of villages build defence, nukes etc, ready for a proper fight by the side of my tribemates, thats how loyal i once was.

As you know Alty, many many times I told sicilini what was going to happen from over 6 months ago, my waarnings were all poopooed, and i was constantly told ibf are our allies and we will merge to win.

This was so naiave of her, now the problem is while she was only on part time I was always there, along with several others, MK for example. But no matter how much time i spent on w21 my account was always doomed by the most disastrous leadership team I have ever had the misfortune to be involved with.

I and the rest of the rank and file were badly let down by inept leadership that cost us victory in w21....the top players of which she had many were never given a chance to fight for a win, we simply sat around waiting till ibf were ready to fight and we had lost a few key accounts. Even when tedd bundy was attacking me on a daily basis i was told that i could not fight back as it would upset our allies, ibf.....Suggested an exception, a 1 v 1 against him but that was not allowed either.

We should have declared on ibf 6 months ago, we may or may not have won, but at least we would have had a bloody chance, the leaders gave us zero chance of winning the world.

I have explained why i left w21 but for your benefit i will explain again, I was verbally abused so much in a mail from her coduke that should i post it here i would be banned, that and this infernal pay to win, that some players prefer instead of relying on skill and judgement. I was told by several others not to cry over it as it was part of the game and if i didn't like it quit....well i didn't like it so quit.

As for quitting, I have agreed with wifey to only play 3 hours a day, thats 20% of the effort that i put in for sicilini's tribe....and I am gonna try coplaying for the first time.....should be interesting. I will not be starting any new world however.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13390

I have not actually slagged RATs off at all, just the leadership

I used to play 15 hours a day to noble shit loads of villages build defence, nukes etc, ready for a proper fight by the side of my tribemates, thats how loyal i once was.

As you know Alty, many many times I told sicilini what was going to happen from over 6 months ago, my waarnings were all poopooed, and i was constantly told ibf are our allies and we will merge to win.

This was so naiave of her, now the problem is while she was only on part time I was always there, along with several others, MK for example. But no matter how much time i spent on w21 my account was always doomed by the most disastrous leadership team I have ever had the misfortune to be involved with.

I and the rest of the rank and file were badly let down by inept leadership that cost us victory in w21....the top players of which she had many were never given a chance to fight for a win, we simply sat around waiting till ibf were ready to fight and we had lost a few key accounts. Even when tedd bundy was attacking me on a daily basis i was told that i could not fight back as it would upset our allies, ibf.....Suggested an exception, a 1 v 1 against him but that was not allowed either.

We should have declared on ibf 6 months ago, we may or may not have won, but at least we would have had a bloody chance, the leaders gave us zero chance of winning the world.

I have explained why i left w21 but for your benefit i will explain again, I was verbally abused so much in a mail from her coduke that should i post it here i would be banned, that and this infernal pay to win, that some players prefer instead of relying on skill and judgement. I was told by several others not to cry over it as it was part of the game and if i didn't like it quit....well i didn't like it so quit.

As for quitting, I have agreed with wifey to only play 3 hours a day, thats 20% of the effort that i put in for sicilini's tribe....and I am gonna try coplaying for the first time.....should be interesting. I will not be starting any new world however.

tbh i dont have a lot more to say other then there was an opportunity for the M2W but ~RP~ leaderships choices were poor which resulted in this, so in effect had 2 options your way or our way and they chose neither but their own which lead them to this position.

curious you going to be coplaying an account in w21 or you done with this world?

DeletedUser13668

tbh i dont have a lot more to say other then there was an opportunity for the M2W but ~RP~ leaderships choices were poor which resulted in this, so in effect had 2 options your way or our way and they chose neither but their own which lead them to this position.

curious you going to be coplaying an account in w21 or you done with this world?

no gonna coplay in w24. I would have coplayed in 21 given a half decent leadership, however the rules will not allow me to coplay a different account in 21 while my original account is still active.

If you were ever serious about m2w then there would have been no problems with what rp or ibf were doing, both were growing together and m2w would have resulted in a much earlier finish to this world. Sounds like I am complaining about being backstabbed, but I am not. Don't believe there was ever an intention to m2w, however this is a war game and congrats are in order to the ibf leadership who successfully conned the rp leadership into believing it, especially 6 months ago when with a full compliment of players such as mk and troj, plus dna plus end there was a real opportunity to bring down ibf....it didn't happen cos our leaders got sucked in by your lies. but thats not backstabbing, its excellent diplomacy, well played team ibf.

to: 360. Got to rank 4 and forced a 3 player account to quit all on my own...so can't be that bad.

All the times i have reached high rank i have needed my skills, such as defensive sniping/stacking, organised farming, and the judgement to know what to do...ie who to noble, tribe to join, where to stack etc. I am sure no-one can get a top 5 rank without stacks of cash or a good understanding of the game....that includes the many players that helped insomnia get to rank 1.

DeletedUser13668

ooooo rank 4 haha what an achievement. And you did you make quit lol?

so whats the highest you have got by yourself, or have you always hung on to the shirt tails of better players?

DeletedUser13390

no gonna coplay in w24. I would have coplayed in 21 given a half decent leadership, however the rules will not allow me to coplay a different account in 21 while my original account is still active.

If you were ever serious about m2w then there would have been no problems with what rp or ibf were doing, both were growing together and m2w would have resulted in a much earlier finish to this world. Sounds like I am complaining about being backstabbed, but I am not. Don't believe there was ever an intention to m2w, however this is a war game and congrats are in order to the ibf leadership who successfully conned the rp leadership into believing it, especially 6 months ago when with a full compliment of players such as mk and troj, plus dna plus end there was a real opportunity to bring down ibf....it didn't happen cos our leaders got sucked in by your lies. but thats not backstabbing, its excellent diplomacy, well played team ibf.

to: 360. Got to rank 4 and forced a 3 player account to quit all on my own...so can't be that bad.

All the times i have reached high rank i have needed my skills, such as defensive sniping/stacking, organised farming, and the judgement to know what to do...ie who to noble, tribe to join, where to stack etc. I am sure no-one can get a top 5 rank without stacks of cash or a good understanding of the game....that includes the many players that helped insomnia get to rank 1.

As said in previous posts the M2W was discussed and it could of possibly gone through, however your bickering and moaning to recruit savage who was war target left a sour taste in my own mouth.

Then obviously the M2W was never going to happen when ~RP~ leadership tried to pull a fast one over IBF which lets be honest was never going to happen, too experienced for that sort of mumbo jumbo. either way you look at it ~RP~ put themselves in that position by creating their own 3rd option had they stuck with IBF or your option theres a possibility could of won. but alas not to be.

It must hurt for yourself looking on twstats to see your account take a beating though all that time and effort put into your account and you give it so someone else and we just walk on in and crash the party kicking doors off their hinges smashing windows drinking the place dry.

in regards to making an account with 3 players on it quit on your own, by any chance do you mean the insomnia account who had already decided to quit before he even had any incomings from anyone let alone yourself? 360, beaver and kiam all had decided to quit when Sins went tits up that wasn't your doing and its laughable you can try take credit for it. as much as me and 360 don't get along on externals we get along quite well off game and i know for fact he had already decided his time was done in w21 before you even looked at attacking him

DeletedUser

Also i'd like to clarify it was me and Beaver the entire world, Kiam did not play at ALL so it was a two man account. But yeah Yorkie please don't make me laugh and attempt to take credit...Seany is right, was way before you even launched a fake i quite clearly announced i was quitting so shut up.

DeletedUser10619

To clarify the situation with M2W (merge to win, to the curious) I was all for that in the start, and when it was chatted through with sicilini, I had the full intention of merging. At this point relations with RP were good, and as stated both were growing.

One of the terms we had agreed to was no more recruitment, but RP kept going on and on and on about recruiting Savage and Wilson. 2 good size accounts, who RP were too scared to war, so they preferred to recruit, as is the RP way.

Then there was the recruitment of Throbi One, which was pretty much the last straw for us. It showed a lack of respect for the alliance and was a deliberate attempt to cut of our expansion north. Throbi was recruited to backstab his previous mates in TRR.

As we now all know, that didnt work out to good for him, as once we declared, we gave him a good thrashing and he ran away crying as many people do.

Reastablished

Reaction score
As we now all know, that didnt work out to good for him, as once we declared, we gave him a good thrashing and he ran away crying as many people do.

Even after you know the reasoning... you still feel the need to be a dick about it

DeletedUser10619

Even after you know the reasoning... you still feel the need to be a dick about it

I am not being a "dick about it".

He backstabbed his "tribemates" for the "glory" of joining RP. I sympathise about his personal circumstances, i wouldnt wish that on anyone, but I would guess that if we hadnt opped him he would still be playing.

We opped him and he decided that his RL commitments were worth more than sitting playing his account attempting to defend this inevitable.

So crying was perhaps a bit harsh but he still ran away, hence why all of a sudden the sit was just dumped on your duke with no explanation at that point.

DeletedUser13668

360, who are you trying to kid? I was in conversation with you way after you said you were quitting. When i first launched on you, you were moving troops around, sniping some of my trains and even tried to recap lost villages.

Then after the second or third wave, nothing. Then when the rest of RP knew you had quit they all wanted to pick pieces off the carcus, the carcus that i had killed, this was not the first time though, it happened just about everytime i forced players to quit.....bartman, spitonafish and angel something or other to name but a few.

seany/simon.....no problem with you taking my account to bits, i do not feel let down or betrayed by you guys, after all it is war, but feel badly let down by the rats leadership and eventually after tearing my hair out trying to tell them what was gonna happen decided that it was inevitable and as no one listened to me, I was left with no option but to retire as further efforts to keep my account going was a bit like urinating into the wind. At the same time i got a load of abuse from the rats leadership....the rest was history.

You live and learn, no way will i ever be part of a tribe that sicilini leads, she is a nice enough lass, but hasn't a scooby doo about how to run a tribe.

Deleted User - 70854

So by your logic I made you quit then?

You were sniping some of my trains, then after a few waves... nothing.

DeletedUser

Yorkie I can't tell if you are joking or not - every single person on w21 whether they hate me or not knows that you deserve no credit for me quitting.

I announced I was going to quit but was going to have a bit of fun first such as mega nuking barbzilla etc. I also thought I might as well give the mega op I had on me done a go and killed something like 200 nobles (but that's irrelevant). After that I decided it was a good point to quit. Yorkie it had NOTHING to do with you and I find it hilarious you take credit for it haha

DeletedUser13224

Wait a minute - I thought I made you quit...

awww - where is Kiam :icon_redface:

DeletedUser13668

Yorkie I can't tell if you are joking or not - every single person on w21 whether they hate me or not knows that you deserve no credit for me quitting.

I announced I was going to quit but was going to have a bit of fun first such as mega nuking barbzilla etc. I also thought I might as well give the mega op I had on me done a go and killed something like 200 nobles (but that's irrelevant). After that I decided it was a good point to quit.

and of course the fact that i had just taken 8 defended vills off you had nothing to do with it. Suddenly you found killing nobles (my nobles) a whole lot more difficult. Your first excuse was that there were a few isolated villages, then i got stuck into your main cluster, then you thought, my fun is over and finally quit. I have no doubt that should I not have attacked you then your fun at killing other peoples nobles would have continued.

Tedd, you had been attacking me for a month before i gave up, after being shafted by the rats leadership. Finally you gave up attacking me and went for the easier target that was zombie, even then you could not keep them all as you had me to reckon with......don't believe me, look at the stats.

At the time of quitting my account was the largest it had ever been.

Gentlemen, you can deny as much as you like but the evidence is all there, just look it up on twstats.

Deleted User - 70854

The only evidence i see is me, a rank ~25 account making a rank 4 acc quit :lol:

you know what they say, if you cant take the heat, get out the kitchen. I guess thats what you did eh yorkie?

DeletedUser13668

The only evidence i see is me, a rank ~25 account making a rank 4 acc quit :lol:

you know what they say, if you cant take the heat, get out the kitchen. I guess thats what you did eh yorkie?

oh dear Tedd, are you really going to make me post evidence....ok fair enough, here you go.

first attempt at nobling me.

red.png
Zombie Wombie (535|482) K458,777Tedd Bundy [Majest]yorkie the second [~RP~]2015-08-22 22:30:57
yellow.png
Zombie Wombie (535|482) K458,777Tedd Bundy [Majest]Tedd Bundy [Majest]2015-08-22 22:30:56
green.png
Zombie Wombie (535|482) K458,777yorkie the second [~RP~]Tedd Bundy [Majest]2015-08-22 22:03:18
fell for the old prenoble and get straight back ruse.

No the date please, 22 august

then followed loads more noble attempts and loads of dead nobles, until that is he got the bright idea of nobling me while i slept. then he finally got one...took him 9 days of seeing his nobles going splat first.

Wise to this tactic now he got nothing out of me whatsoever....until by 15 sep he had given up on trying to take my villages, can't blame him as it must be pretty depressing seeing all these nobles going splat....remember i was still unable to fight back due to the ibf border agreement.

So what happened on 15 sep?

green.png
Barbie Warbie (509|487) K459,740Zombie pirate [~RP~]Tedd Bundy [Majest]2015-09-26 08:43:59
green.png
Barbie Warbie (509|486) K459,740Zombie pirate [~RP~]Tedd Bundy [Majest]2015-09-26 08:43:12
green.png
Zombie Wombie (514|505) K5510,392Zombie pirate [~RP~]Tedd Bundy [Majest]2015-09-19 04:50:12
green.png
Barbie Warbie (512|490) K459,825Zombie pirate [~RP~]Tedd Bundy [Majest]2015-09-19 04:38:35
green.png
Barbie Warbie (508|489) K459,740Zombie pirate [~RP~]Tedd Bundy [Majest]2015-09-19 04:03:34
green.png
Barbie Warbie (509|490) K459,771Zombie pirate [~RP~]Tedd Bundy [Majest]2015-09-18 23:54:57
green.png
Barbie Warbie (511|491) K459,915Zombie pirate [~RP~]Tedd Bundy [Majest]2015-09-18 21:23:09
red.png
Zombie Wombie (526|492) K456,129Tedd Bundy [Majest]yorkie the second [~RP~]2015-09-18 19:27:10
green.png
Zombie Wombie (526|492) K456,129Zombie pirate [~RP~]Tedd Bundy [Majest]2015-09-18 17:58:07
green.png
Barbie Warbie (510|492) K459,978Zombie pirate [~RP~]Tedd Bundy [Majest]2015-09-18 00:41:17
green.png
Barbie Warbie (512|481) K459,768Zombie pirate [~RP~]Tedd Bundy [Majest]2015-09-17 22:14:30
green.png
Barbie Warbie (512|487) K459,820Zombie pirate [~RP~]Tedd Bundy [Majest]2015-09-17 20:44:05
green.png
Barbie Warbie (520|474) K459,853MoraleKi11er [~RP~]Tedd Bundy [Majest]2015-09-15 14:43:49
yellow.png
Barbie Warbie (520|474) K459,853Tedd Bundy [Majest]Tedd Bundy [Majest]2015-09-15 14:43:49
green.png
Zombie Wombie (511|507) K559,065Zombie pirate [~RP~]Tedd Bundy [Majest]2015-09-15 14:01:38
green.png
Barbie Warbie (513|478) K459,589MoraleKi11er [~RP~]Tedd Bundy [Majest]2015-09-15 13:29:24
red.png
DC 403 K45 (510|498) K458,908Tedd Bundy [Majest]St1cky35 [~RP~]2015-09-15 12:50:41
green.png
DC 403 K45 (510|498) K458,957St1cky35 [~RP~]Tedd Bundy [Majest]2015-09-15 11:17:56
green.png
Barbie Warbie (512|486) K459,761Zombie pirate [~RP~]Tedd Bundy [Majest]2015-09-15 08:28:03
green.png
Barbie Warbie (517|472) K459,957MoraleKi11er [~RP~]Tedd Bundy [Majest]2015-09-15 05:04:27
yep, he found an easier target in MK who had quit by now and ZP who was just totally hopeless at defending....don't get me wrong he still tried to take my vills but to no avail, though i did manage to take one back that zp had previously lost.

i quit my account on the 27th sep, over 6 weeks after first being attacked by tedd, and over a month after his only middle of the night success against me.

Tedd, you really should not make such ridiculous claims while twstats exists, it is so easy to prove your lies.

now 360 do you deny my post also? pls check with twstats first, if you deny it, i can just as easily provide proof for you too