SHINY!

DeletedUser

have SHINY! and Pandas merged?

One player=merge? I guess innov merged into panda as well, but then panda must have also merged into evoL. So Im just generally confused now on how that would be possible.

DeletedUser

INNOV haven't merged into Pandas mate.

1 player just left and joined.

Aren't we all confused. lol

DeletedUser10079

Yes, cause Pandas like to hug.

yh lol.

Well two new SHINY! villages just merged into my account so I guess you could say that

was that willingly?

One player=merge? I guess innov merged into panda as well, but then panda must have also merged into evoL. So Im just generally confused now on how that would be possible.

sorry, just noticed that shiny had lost a few members and pandas had gained a few, so my automatic thought was have they merged. So i posted this in the forums to ask a question and hopefully receive an answer.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
have SHINY! and Pandas merged?

A merge, at least to me, implies not only the members of two tribes joining together, but also a compromise between the former leaders of each tribe. On that basis, no, there was no merger, there are simply two new members of Pandaswhom were previously members of Shiny!.

DeletedUser

ah okay.
Nice move though... Pandas have very strong players with good spread.

DeletedUser1508

Two players actually. And JChilds is being gifted we are borg's villages... Then considering SHINY! only ever had 5-6 members, that sounds like a merge to me!

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Two players actually. And JChilds is being gifted we are borg's villages... Then considering SHINY! only ever had 5-6 members, that sounds like a merge to me!

It's still the whole leadership thing. In a merge leadership of both tribes get combined in some manner.

DeletedUser

Apparently my sarcasm wasn't showing, we noble Hippox3 and We are BORG - not gifted or anything, we just nobled them, that's it.

DeletedUser1508

Your sarcasm had nothing to do with it. I had already heard otherwise.

[9/28/2011 1:05:33 AM] Nauzhror: avirax is sitting we are borg
[9/28/2011 1:05:34 AM] Nauzhror: he quit
[9/28/2011 1:05:40 AM] Nauzhror: is gifting the remaining vills to jchilds
[9/28/2011 1:05:41 AM] Nauzhror: and then joining

DeletedUser

Your sarcasm had nothing to do with it. I had already heard otherwise.

[9/28/2011 1:05:33 AM] Nauzhror: avirax is sitting we are borg
[9/28/2011 1:05:34 AM] Nauzhror: he quit
[9/28/2011 1:05:40 AM] Nauzhror: is gifting the remaining vills to jchilds
[9/28/2011 1:05:41 AM] Nauzhror: and then joining

Sorry didn't know that (was off the account yesterday). The two villages we already took were not gifted and that is what I meant.