Should W3 get cheaper nobles?

DeletedUser5582

Ok been a few discussions about this on W1 http://forum.tribalwars.co.uk/showthread.php?t=14596&page=7 and a few mutterings on W4 (bah!) Note have linked to page with Tracey's reply so feel free to read the whole thread!

Now I don't want this to turn into a flame fest for TFF v W3 or vice versa! We are all W3 players so all welcome to our views and not whether it would benefit this tribe or that!

We know we are in this for the long term and for me the tribe winning this is not a foregone conclusion.

Next! As you will see from the W1 thread we are not following .net rules and it would appear that if the option is offered to this world everyone gets a say or a simple yes or no basis. Not what the reduction in noble costs should be just if folk want it?

So I ask you all! Should we have cheaper nobles? Why yes or why not? Would it benefit the bigger players? Would cheaper nobles keep more folk in this world?

Things to note. Actually will quote one of the more intelligent posts on here about what I wish to say

I just feel sorry for all those luckless sods who've joined the world (excepting those taking over accounts) recently. They've no hope of becoming anything more than a short spark in the great long explosion of battle that this world is consumed by, yet still they badger on as if oblivious to the commotion outside their walls!

The smaller players are going to get rimmed. Indeed look at the number of players in W3 and you'll see the rapid decline in numbers.

Cheaper nobles won;t stop this happening but would maintain a level of interest for the players still able to influence events in this world.

We are lucky to be on one of the best settings Uk has ever had so what does everyone think about agitating for cheaper nobles?

Should it stay the same? If so why?

Should we get cheaper nobles? If so why?

Again please keep tribes out of this as this for all W3 not just the big two (three).

Jo

Triarii2D

Reaction score
Cheaper Nobles please :)

It would keep everyone happy!

Death, AOTS, AFA and Rev can munch more barbs, TFF can munch more Reds :)

Works well for everyone so I say Yes!

DeletedUser

A quick answer yes. It has its upsides and down. Up for me it wont cost me nearly 1000 packets a noble. Downside 500 pt barbs are not such a waste to noble .

DeletedUser8865

I say yes. Although my account is a "smaller" account on this world it would still help loads. Up side Either way you still have the same amount of nukes. just an idea

DeletedUser8800

to be honest im not bothered either way
cheaper nobles will benifit every player and cant see why it would benifit the bigger players more than the smaller ones
mind you it is late and iam tired lol

DeletedUser8856

I agree with Ferret. And your right werty its not as if we are making nukes cheaper.
But how cheap are we talking ?

DeletedUser

lol ^ I think cheap nobles is a good idea. Like werty said we will all still have the same amount of nukes so there will be no advantage to one side or the other. everything will still be the same and except for the nobles being cheaper .. ^^ meaning the quicker this war will actually be a war. this is why we are playing the game .. fun and banter seeing what we can achieve and findin the best player. :)

DeletedUser5528

lol ^ I think cheap nobles is a good idea. Like werty said we will all still have the same amount of nukes so there will be no advantage to one side or the other. everything will still be the same and except for the nobles being cheaper .. ^^ meaning the quicker this war will actually be a war. this is why we are playing the game .. fun and banter seeing what we can achieve and findin the best player. :)

I agree with nearly all of that English hawk.

We are looking for the best tribe however not really the best player. Or is that just me ? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser8800

i wouldnt say we are even looking at the best tribe
i think once we beat tff lmfao
the rest of us might call a truce therefore there wont be a one tribe winner lol
stranger things have happened

DeletedUser

Cheaper nobles are a reasonable idea, however not essential, al;l of us have big enough accounts to stroe large amounts of packets anyway, basically we can afford the cost.

Now faster building noblesthat would be another issue altogether. And would probably produce a bigger effect that just reducing the cost

DeletedUser5582

lol we are not going to get any changes to the settings of this world! Not quicker building nobles or speedier ones or in my case ones that score over 25 occasionally :icon_redface:

Is it time for a poll of UK3 players to see if a majority wants this?

For me it would just make munching internals that little bit less painful and maintain interest in taking the last 18k villas from you guys :icon_eek:

DeletedUser4147

I agree with nearly all of that English hawk.

We are looking for the best tribe however not really the best player. Or is that just me ? :icon_eek:

Thats just 'cos dee is the best player.... he made me say it :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

no cheaper nobles..

or we will see the ferret noble much more baby-barbs

:icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek:

DeletedUser

cheaper nobles...

upside... i can have nobles in every village!
downside... all the grey will disappear. i like grey. :icon_sad:

DeletedUser8807

to be honest im not bothered either way
cheaper nobles will benifit every player and cant see why it would benifit the bigger players more than the smaller ones
mind you it is late and iam tired lol

actually it is early in the morning:lol:

DeletedUser

no cheaper nobles..

or we will see the ferret noble much more baby-barbs

:icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek:

noobs deserve cheap nobles. Therefore, Dee is needs these cheap nobles

DeletedUser5582

Ok first think have a quick skim read of the W1 forum in these threads http://forum.tribalwars.co.uk/showthread.php?t=15795 and http://forum.tribalwars.co.uk/showthread.php?t=14596&page=18

Note how divisive the issue was with toys scattered on floors, tribes mailing their members asking to vote for or against and even a row about if those that didnlt vote should be classed as a no or a yes :icon_eek:

Now I don;t mind if you are pro cheaper nobles or anti or the reasons why (though of course interested to hear your views) and do remember that the settings won;t ever change JUST the cost of nobles.

So if you read this then post below saying whether you think

A: Should we be allowed a vote in Uk3 on whether the cost of packets be reduced?
B: Should we not be allowed a vote and continue as we are.

I do ask you to mail your tribe mates and ask them to post here (be it yea or nay) or run a poll in your tribal forum and post the result here (as would look bad if folk actually used the externals!!!!)

Now if you are a 3000 pointer on the rim (Ed will be with you shortly) or a 5 million account then your view is equal and valid so lets ask the question and see what happens.

For the record I am for cheaper nobles to firstly make the pain of internals easier to bear and second as think will keep the interest of more players making it more fun

Quick as you like!