Should W3 get cheaper nobles?

DeletedUser

Yes if possible. The internals are causing a major drain and would prefer to be using them on red dots.

DeletedUser5528

Yes please for cheaper nobles. As the world gets older and nobles are costing the earth more and more players are thinking "you know what I've had enough of waiting for packets" then they leave the game and so on.

imho I think cheaper nbles will increase activity , increase agressive wars, and most importantly increase the fun. Or from a TW perspective increase the funding.

CHEAPER NOBLES PLEASE!!!!!!

Triarii2D

Reaction score
Yes please for cheaper nobles. As the world gets older and nobles are costing the earth more and more players are thinking "you know what I've had enough of waiting for packets" then they leave the game and so on.

imho I think cheaper nbles will increase activity , increase agressive wars, and most importantly increase the fun. Or from a TW perspective increase the funding.

CHEAPER NOBLES PLEASE!!!!!!

HEAR HEAR! :icon_biggrin:

Cheaper nobles would benefit everyone on this world therefore would increase the fun, keep more people playing and making more people recommend future worlds to friends and family, therefore making TW an even bigger name than it is at the moment

DeletedUser1728

*votes for cheaper nobles for Ed*

Other people can have cheaper nobles too I guess. Except maybe those dark death type ones who keep nicking my barbs

But, over all - cheaper nobles please. It may stop us snoozing as others get all excited and attack.

*insert valid reasoned argument here*

DeletedUser8865

I agree as said before. It should atleast be put to a vote. like in those threads some people beieve that only the #1 huge tribe benifits.

Not true at all.

It just speeds things up and we get to find the winner of this world after all.

DeletedUser5582

I agree as said before. It should atleast be put to a vote. like in those threads some people beieve that only the #1 huge tribe benifits.

Not true at all.

It just speeds things up and we get to find the winner of this world after all.

so agree with this. Might not change things overmuch but might make the light at the end of the tunnel shine a little brighter and as said before is anyone's world when you stack up TFF V the big three! If no hope of an end game then why play on?

Plus our poll in TFF is not all for cheaper nobles so is interesting and we not saying vote this way or that but just vote!

So c'mon W3 bods and voice your opinion! Cheap noble or stay the same?

DeletedUser6523

I'm not gonna argue against cheaper nobles. Sure, it might help those that have an acquired taste for barbs, but it should also inject a bit of life back into this world and make many think twice about leaving. I for one will definitely be here to stay until the very very end if nobles are made cheaper. :)

DeletedUser

World 3 should get cheaper nobles :D it would be a benefit now that the world is closed and we have been playing it for over a year or so maybe 2 o_O too long too remember

DeletedUser

CHEAPER NOBLES

yes world 3 should have cheaper nobles then we can take more villas lol:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

I think that this should be put to a vote - this is the first time in ages that more than one or two people have posted on the forums - people obviously care about this one...

And not just TFF

DeletedUser8856

I agree with werty,
World 3 should have cheaper nobles as it will inject more life into this game and stop the true great players in this game from quiting :(
I understand where your coming from though Chief.

DeletedUser5582

well it looks like a poll will be conducted shortly so all of us will get our say so ty to everyone who posted here and to Acheron1 and Spurs who passed on this to their respective tribes.

Interestingly our forum poll in TFF showed a fair few against cheaper nobles and will post up these results when the last few have voted.

Feel free to continue to air your views on whether this will benefit W3 or not and tell us why but please leave the tribes out of it as is a community issue not a TFF/Shroud Wearer issue/AFA/REV et al

See you all the polling booth!

DeletedUser7165

I was asked to poll my members on this by the leader of TFF which I have done. The majority have voted No to cheaper nobles.

The main reason is that the smaller players of the tribe feel they would be wiped out much easier if larger players have resources to make 1000's nobles along with their nukes. They also feel that is should continue to be harder the larger your account gets.

Im not against cheaper nobles in general but dont think that it should be changed during late stages of the game. There are lots of things id like to be changed during late stages of the game ie sitting rules & co-ordinated attack rules etc but this would also benefit some more than others so wouldnt be fair.

I hope this makes sense as I have never posted on the external forums before although I do read them!!

Angel :)

DeletedUser8856

^^
Just a question,
How much cheaper would these nobles be ?

DeletedUser5582

that will depend on Tracey and Innogames just as they will decide on what question the poll will ask and whether is a straight majority of the world or just those that vote that gets the nod.

I;m sure she will make it all clear what the reduction may be so you;ll just need to be patient!

DeletedUser8865

The offer that was given to world 1 which was then quickly shut down was each month the nobles becom 10% cheaper and then stop at 30%... so like this...

March 90%
April 80%
May 70%
June 60%
and so on.

DeletedUser

Cheaper Nobles?????

Hmm, i am a little torn on this 1..... I think nobles should be cheaper to train so that the big players that are doing lots of fighting still have a chance to noble the villages they clear and not have to sacrifice troops rebuilding for the sake of a noble.

DeletedUser

Although it is a nice idea, when an account gets to a certain size resource production is not so much of an issue. I do not really think that this would make a massive difference. Although I would not complain should it be brought in :)