Should W3 get cheaper nobles?

DeletedUser5582

Is that a new thing you guys came up with or something?

rofl no

has been a long running joke for a while but as not polite to have a in house TFF joke I will sort of explain. It comes from when we were getting beaten up by an uber (flicks har) tribe called Rumble. Some of the uber/elite players (most self appointed of course) kept on about our lack of skills as players on these very forums (though to be fair to Rumble wasn't their players and they had some exceptional ones too) so to annoy them referred to them as uber (flicks hair). Funny? meh not really but is good to keep these traditions going!

On topic 97 votes cast and nothing in it really and poll ends tomorrow evening. So if you haven;t voted then do so (yes or no bit lets at least break a 100 votes cast!)

Still no one from the No campaign going to post and say why noble prices should be kept as they are? :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

I think that 97 votes sums up the way this world has become. Those trying to still fight and those digging in and nobling any 500 pt barb so it can be dragged out longer. I have to ask 'Why bother?' Yes I want cheaper nobles as its costing me nearly 1000 packets now as I'm trying to take enemy vills as thats the idea of the game I believe. I also do not just rely on my vills producing for packets as this shows. 44x Plunderer of the day You plundered the most villages in this world on 07.03.2011 (3.251 villages)! Arguments in other worlds about the pros and cons (UK1) show that to some stopping the game progressing/finishing is the reason for their vote. I was on UK1 many years ago and W1N aren't everyones cup of tea but they worked hard/recruited positively and now are being actively voted against by the rest. As Jo says you don't have to give a reason for your No vote but it would be interesting to see why as everyone gets cheaper nobles not just the biggish players.

DeletedUser5582

well the poll has closed and 99 folks voted :icon_redface:

A narrow majority for the yes vote so looks like a 10% reduction in prices happening every 2 months.

Thanks to everyone that voted and a shame that no one from the No camp posted up their views :icon_confused:

Still a close vote and guess the right result for all.

Let us all know what you think?

99 folks.... sheeesh

DeletedUser

Well Jo we are getting to the point where there are only really two tribes left (there is a song in there somewhere)

:icon_biggrin:

Both camps have their troubles and it looks like a long haul of attrition. But we will have fun along the way which is exactly why we play this game.

PS

Can I get nobles at Netto?

DeletedUser5582

sheesh for a man getting married you will need to up your game I think!!!

Off topic (sort of) happy birthday Tracey!

Hope you have a skippy hop day and best wishes from all in UK3 (except the 500 point barbs who are getting nervous about the cheaper nobles coming in....!)

DeletedUser8800

been away a while but missus is working again so i can log on here more now
i voted no because i hate change simple
also i dont care if people noble barbs as it does take ages to build up and to be honest if it was against the rules why have barbs in the game to take
tff have 10x more nukes probably than anyone else so yes you have a better advantage of taking an enemy villa poor revs are 1 10th of your size so do you really think a 100k player could take a 5million player out, no chance unless its a miracle that happens so of course they will noble barbs to try and get more defence or villas to help defend against you
if you start late in the game your going to be a long way behind so yes willl end up nobeling more barbs
anyway i think a rule should be in a new world is that your only allowed to join 1 tribe and you stay with that tribe for ever that would be interesting lol

DeletedUser5528

Nice to have you back :)

tff have 10x more nukes probably than anyone else so yes you have a better advantage of taking an enemy villa poor revs are 1 10th of your size so do you really think a 100k player could take a 5million player out, no chance unless its a miracle that happens so of course they will noble barbs to try and get more defence or villas to help defend against you.

In the way you state that yes its true, but.........

This game is not about solo efforts it is about being part of a team. Individually small players are doomed barbs or not. But as a team working together for the benefit of each other and not only ones self is where the miracle happens
Playing a defensive only strategy will not win a world, you may kill more nukes and it may take longer to kill you but eventually unless you noble your enemy or drive them into submission you can't win!
if you start late in the game your going to be a long way behind so yes willl end up nobeling more barbs
anyway i think a rule should be in a new world is that your only allowed to join 1 tribe and you stay with that tribe for ever that would be interesting lol

If it was done like that neither Death nor TFF would be what they are

DeletedUser5582

OMG The Dan has gone blue?! (waves incense and hums)

Am not sure TFF do have 10x the nukes as others as we have over half the worlds (non barb) villas so really should have just over half the nukes. Mind you think our build is slightly more aggressive than other tribes maybe but that is our choice and only time will tell if our policy works :icon_eek:

Mind you The Dan writing in blue!? What a guy!

DeletedUser5582

i voted no because i hate change simple
also i dont care if people noble barbs as it does take ages to build up and to be honest if it was against the rules why have barbs in the game to take
tff have 10x more nukes probably than anyone else so yes you have a better advantage of taking an enemy villa poor revs are 1 10th of your size so do you really think a 100k player could take a 5million player out, no chance unless its a miracle that happens so of course they will noble barbs to try and get more defence or villas to help defend against you

Well think the vote has ended so this all a bit late Furry but ty for your thoughts on why you voted no!

Voted No as you hated change and because smaller players haven;t a prayer so must noble barbs to get more defense to turtle is a fair summary?

I agree (sort of) but again think that the No voters did so more out of fear than what was good for them (and the world as a whole). As The Dan says (waves incense and hums) if you go turtle you are merely delaying things yet if you work together (which Rev do well AFA less so) then by expanding into fully built villas you increase your chances of not just survival but of winning (in view that TFF V world is basically 55/45 split so hardly out of sight).

Cheaper nobles would help that expansion. Nobling a 500 point barb actually slows your growth down as removes income and also sucks resources out of your villas to fund its build. When those spear nukes appear you are then left with all sorts of issues as your def takes an age to rebuild.

The only point in having a villa is troop production the rest is froth and surely is better going for a pre built villa than a tiny barb if your aim is to play this world and try and win?

Remove the hope of victory and you have removed hope. A Vote for No was (in my eyes) a vote saying we can;t win and with that attitude expect to see inactivity increase in Rev and AFA and maybe the shroud wearers too (indeed think we are seeing this already)

A vote for yes was saying "we are not done yet ty kindly" with a handful of "I'm Spartacus" thrown in too.

That would have caused more concern for TFF as a whole!

As per normal our spear nukes (server permitting) will be with you shortly :icon_wink:

DeletedUser4

sheesh for a man getting married you will need to up your game I think!!!

Off topic (sort of) happy birthday Tracey!

Hope you have a skippy hop day and best wishes from all in UK3 (except the 500 point barbs who are getting nervous about the cheaper nobles coming in....!)

[tt]Thank you for the birthday wishes, I will get round (much) later tonight to making posts etc regarding the poll outcomes but please bare with me as I have spent the last 6 days in Hamburg meeting Thar and with the issues of the last couple of days have a lot to catch up on

Tracey[/tt]

DeletedUser8800

ok after experiencing this slight new change i wish i said yes now lol
i cant wait until it gets even cheaper the nobles bring it on lol

DeletedUser5582

ok after experiencing this slight new change i wish i said yes now lol
i cant wait until it gets even cheaper the nobles bring it on lol

bangs head

sobs

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Calm down Jo, just take one of the green pills and everything will be fluffy again :lol: