Skilled Players

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Your selective memory is amusing...

But please tell us more about your random claims and attacks of others based on your complete lack of knowledge and understanding of situations whilst crying when others point out your hypocrisy and claiming that your D skills are leet and if people only knew how leet you were and the real situation they wouldn't be so mean to you...

Call it a life lesson... if your want to attack others to try and make yourself look good, don't be surprised when others point out how much you suck... random excuses and claims don't make you look any better...

But hey ho... takes all sort to make the world go round...

DeletedUser4753

Your selective memory is amusing...

But please tell us more about your random claims and attacks of others based on your complete lack of knowledge and understanding of situations whilst crying when others point out your hypocrisy and claiming that your D skills are leet and if people only knew how leet you were and the real situation they wouldn't be so mean to you...

Call it a life lesson... if your want to attack others to try and make yourself look good, don't be surprised when others point out how much you suck... random excuses and claims don't make you look any better...

But hey ho... takes all sort to make the world go round...

I don't care if ur mean rob, you don't know squat about me or defending (as proved on w15)
Yet you make yourself out to be the great judge of people.

U say i don't know because again your uninformed, I'm aware of a few attacks dearest matt had to face, and if u judge them as undefendable then just shows how much you know, not my fault matt snipe 2 second trains.

And call what a life lesson? You haven't educated anyone in any thing.

/me is double size was since war started,
have maintained rank 1 odd since war began with tribe troops at a minimum for the most part.
Was second after the rank 1 to 100 mil
Have sat multiple top 10 odd accounts to help them achieve
Whilst doing all this duked a rim tribe to rank 2 and now maintain the tribe with a look to beating rank
Have been cited by multiple enemy players as the best they have ever played against
Often asked as driver for accounts and requested on more than 1 occasion to run premades
Despite being my terribly un grammatical self, bean approached by many to say they respect me as a decent member of community.
This is just a few things am proud of, neglecting to mention mention endevers on w1 or. Net

Compare that to rob
Rank 1 via internals twice is it? (i don't see owt wrong with internels but hardly make ranks worth bragging about, if ever they was)
Rimmed really fast on w15 and sighted as doing a poor job by the the attackers( pushover is a word thrown about)
And should I neglect to to mention how many of the community thinks your not much more than a forum troll?

I personally don't mind you rob, don't really hop on proverbial band wagons, but ur argument seem degraded of late, I mean if u u wanna take a swing try fault maybe my gramma of a
Or fact i maintain high odd's consistently because I have no fwends

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

And really Will, is that the best you can come up with?!!?... least you've not said you don't like me yet, otherwise I would have to go get the bottle of Gin and pills and say good bye to this cruel world...

Talking about ridiculous claims "I'm going to join every world you join and rim you..." is beyound anything D1 and Matt could come up with if they both put their heads together...

But please Will... tell me more about how I 'lick'... most people grow out of pathetic name calling once they reach puberty... perhaps you should head over to the speed forums?...

Touchy touchy there from a simple question (or two) :lol:

You got rimmed on UK15, calling you a good defender would be lying.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
You got catted on UK15 so calling you a good player would be lying?...

Though I could always claim random made up stuff like:

1) "I had exams and I told my co's but they choose the exact same instance as incomings turning up to quit too..."
2) "I got bored just before I got incomings..."

Which one would you use?...

But you know me Will, I just 'lick'... getting out of bed in the morning is an achievement for people like me...

But go on.. make me giggle... promise to rim me on every world I join...

Last edited:

DeletedUser

You got catted on UK15 so calling you a good player would be lying?...

Though I could always claim random made up stuff like:

1) "I had exams and I told my co's but they choose the exact same instance as incomings turning up to quit too..."
2) "I got bored just before I got incomings..."

Which one would you use?...

But you know me Will, I just 'lick'... getting out of bed in the morning is an achievement for people like me...

But go on.. make me giggle... promise to rim me on every world I join...

When you got rimmed did you return to rim all of them? No. When I got catted did I return to rim all who catted me? Yes.
They are a bit different see?

DeletedUser12021

You both are off/rimmed/whatever on world 15. Why fight each other about it?

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
When you got rimmed did you return to rim all of them? No. When I got catted did I return to rim all who catted me? Yes.
They are a bit different see?

If only that was true...

But why let the truth get in the way of a good story?...

But what we all really want to do know is... Did you mail each and everyone of them and promise to join every world they join and rim them?...

Last edited:

DeletedUser12021

In the end the Bad Boys account was played a long long time by Brad alone before he left.
Let's be honest here.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12021

Will taking credit for what his co-players achieved?!!?.... now that is shocking... not...

What does it matter really?
In the end when you got attacked, you let Daz do most of the work, sniping for you.

You're both mentioning a world whilst both of you are gone from it. I'd think it would have benifitted you both if you didn't mention each other's "achievements" on it.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
It doesn't matter... I just like pointing out when people claims things that are completely untrue... or claim to be so leet when the truth is far from it...

Me, I'm just a nub... though every train incoming to my account that was sniped, was sniped by me on the Friday... Daz was never on the account and never had the sit... but just to keep our speed friends happy I'll say this one thing.. 'good story bro...'

From memory you had some hard on about Gain being Daz, perhaps that was what you were referring too... though to be fair to Gain... when he had the account on Saturday, wasn't much he could do other than tag...

I'm not sure what 'achievements' I've claimed from W15?... I got rimmed, it was fun... wasn't an achievement...

Last edited:

DeletedUser

In the end the Bad Boys account was played a long long time by Brad alone before he left.
Let's be honest here.

Brad? Who?

Me+Alvin played.

Will taking credit for what his co-players achieved?!!?.... now that is shocking... not...

Incorrect.

I played with Alvin and then quit after rimming all who catted me. Alvin carried on.

So did Daz do all the defending for you on UK15? I guess it's certain you'd be lying if you called yourself a good defender if you couldn't do it even yourself :lol:

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Will, just because you lie.. it doesn't mean everyone else does...

I hate repeating myself but then others just like repeating lies I guess... hey will?...

You didn't rim everyone that catted you.. I know it, you know it, your co-players know it... if it's so important to you that others think you did.. I promise not to point out that lie again... maybe... But only if you tell me whether you promise to join every world they join and rim them?... The public want to know!!!!!...

Now.. try something new, try reading... then try using your comprehension skills.... and with a bit of luck your be intelligent enough to understand two things;

1) I haven't claimed to be a good defender...
2) Daz wasn't on the account... and even if he was, I'm sure Daz like me would agree that snipping a .250ms attack gap train isn't an achievement or even difficult...

Surely your ego isn't that big you can't understand the above two simple truths?...

Though to claim that only you and Alvin were on the W15 account is ridiculous... Try and rub away your selective memory and list those that really played on that account...

I'd list the ones I know.. but I'm sure it would only be half the players...

But I'll give you a starter for 10:

Cranky...

Last edited:

DeletedUser12021

Brad? Who?

Me+Alvin played.

Then my guess is you left pretty early.
Alvin left too after a while and Brad played.

Unless Alvin goes by the name Brad|Crypt Co Leader|Exhale Manager.

If I remember he's the brother of one that played Turtlez.

DeletedUser

Look at the twstats, yes I did.

Just keep repeating the same things it makes no difference fact is you got rimmed and can't defend.

I'll leave you to reply and end it there on a win as usual. :lol:

DeletedUser

Then my guess is you left pretty early.
Alvin left too after a while and Brad played.

Unless Alvin goes by the name Brad|Crypt Co Leader|Exhale Manager.

If I remember he's the brother of one that played Turtlez.

Nah I left at about 40k points. Maybe slightly earlier. I left the day before Soon were made as Charlotte (as I solved many things for her that Nibbler did not) and all those were only sticking around in LL while I was there and when I left they decided to as well and form Soon.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Don't go Will... I will miss giggling at your lies... stay and tell some more... please...

Though I agree... I got rimmed and I can't defend... why don't you promise to join every world I join and rim me?.. I obviously need the practice at defending...

But then, you'd probably just lie about rimming me a couple of months later.. I guess that's easier for you...

Bye bye...

lots of licks...

Rob...

DeletedUser12021

Me, I'm just a nub... though every train incoming to my account that was sniped, was sniped by me on the Friday... Daz was never on the account and never had the sit... but just to keep our speed friends happy I'll say this one thing.. 'good story bro...'

From memory you had some hard on about Gain being Daz, perhaps that was what you were referring too... though to be fair to Gain... when he had the account on Saturday, wasn't much he could do other than tag...

I'm not sure what 'achievements' I've claimed from W15?... I got rimmed, it was fun... wasn't an achievement...

I don't know even who Gain is. Bit hard to get excited by someone you even never heard from.
When it was happening I heard someone saying Daz sitted you.

I thought you confirmed this here indirectly, but I read your message wrong:
http://forum.tribalwars.co.uk/showt...s-at-it-again!&p=403332&viewfull=1#post403332

Anyway doesn't matter, your account was in bad condition there. Wasn't hard to counter your snipes too as you just didn't had any D left.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
I don't know even who Gain is. Bit hard to get excited by someone you even never heard from.
When it was happening I heard someone saying Daz sitted you.

I thought you confirmed this here indirectly, but I read your message wrong:
http://forum.tribalwars.co.uk/showt...s-at-it-again!&p=403332&viewfull=1#post403332

Anyway doesn't matter, your account was in bad condition there. Wasn't hard to counter your snipes too as you just didn't had any D left.

TBH.. not that it really matters.. I had lots of D, main problem was that it wasn't where it needed to be (though I'd didn't have enough D for the situation)... not that it really mattered, even if I was a good defender or even claimed to be... 1 player with no support coming in against the rank 2 tribe, with the rank 3 tribe waiting in the wings for the hard work to be done before they joined in, was never going to go well for me... I doubt even D1 with his uber leet D skills could of saved the account... and unlikely that Will and his imagined ability to rim everyone that catted him wouldn't of even be able to claim that a few months later hoping everyone had forgotten the truth...

I'd internalled my way to rank 1, twas fun.... troops were still building when the nukes started coming in, twas fun... defending as best as I could for the first day, twas fun... Had fun with my ickle boy on Saturday whilst Gain did the best he could do with the mess of an account I left him, twas fun...

So my 'achievement' on W15 was that I had fun.. which after the complete boredom of W14 really was an achievement...

Nah I left at about 40k points. Maybe slightly earlier. I left the day before Soon were made as Charlotte (as I solved many things for her that Nibbler did not) and all those were only sticking around in LL while I was there and when I left they decided to as well and form Soon.

green.png
Bad BoysJoined01st April 2013 - 02:1524,579

Slightly earlier than 40K points?...

Hopefully.. when things are so easy to check... people can learn from this thread that tis aways best to check facts before making claims... otherwise, at best, you look like an idiot... or you look like someone purposely lying to try and make themselves look better...

Hey Will?...