SLAP! are good, but don't get too good or else...

DeletedUser9948

i would like to just explain to y'all how i got kicked from SLAP!, it hasn't been made clear in the forums and i, myself, find it quite humorous how pathetic Mattyflan was when it came to my removal..

it all started after him teaching me how to snipe, to use a few scripts, to farm assist, to t train etc. basically, he had shown me a fair few skills that have greatly improved how well i do nowadays, before i joined SLAP! i sucked arse, really bad. at the age of 12 i joined SLAP, maybe early 13 i am not too sure. Matt seemed alright, i was known as emo boy for quite a while do to my love for emo music, then it came to the point where i thought i could sing, and ever since i have been meaning to rap for Matty but i guess the time has passed where we have a conversation that doesn't end up us laughing at each other and basically putting one another down..
This was old SLAP!, with Charlie and Luke etc..good bunch of boys, Matty took me wherever he went, or at least i followed anyway, like a lost puppy half the time. then it came to the point where Matty said to me that i was not good enough to continue being in SLAP!, so i asked if he would teach me. and that was that.

After being taught a few things, i thought i was getting to become a good player and a SLAP member at heart, never joining another tribe and hating those that SLAP hated themselves. with this new ego side to me, where i thought i was the bees kneez, there came out a cocky side to me, and quite sarcastic as well. simply because i found it funny whenever Matty put me down for being rubbish at the game, i would be sarcastic to hasan, to everyone basically.. it was my humour that none of them understood due to the fact that i rarely spoke, and when i did people took me the wrong way..

The day of me being kicked, was purely because Matty had enough of my sarcastic side, it wasn't because i wasn't good enough to play for SLAP i do not think, due to the fact that my account with me, Daser, Sam, Kris and Daz won the season..it was due to the fact that Matty couldn't handle my little jokes, which generally took the michael out of him and the way he did things, you see..Matty doesn't like it when the joke is on him, at all. not one little bit, and i wasn't scared to turn the joke on him because i found it funny when he raged.

i was kicked due to the fact that he wasn't able to be the calm, mature young man he is and i drove him insane. he was fed up of me joking around and that is that. the line that i said, which really annoyed him and kicked me for it was;

Cammmy: why did you scout nathan?
Matt: he scouted me first
Cammmy: i don't think so love.

so if you ever join SLAP! to be taught, never thing you are good, never celebrate a victory and god, do not make a joke out of matt.

DeletedUser3312

You were kicked because of a constant unjustified ego, and poor manner when communicating with the rest of the tribe.
"Why dun you ever respect me Matty - WHY?!"

- Because you joined rounds I'd won simply to come second or third, and you wanted some sort of medal for that.
- Backstabbed Adam on a round and blamed it on one of your many cos.
- Your cos weren't even in slap nor liked it.
- You took credit for Sam's wins.
- Your "jokes" weren't jokes, they were insults.
- When told to do something, you didn't

That was whilst in SLAP! outside it:

- You recruited bubu
- You attempted to recruit SLAP! players (He pretty much begged, while we lol'd in the SLAP! chat)
- You lied over pretty much everything.
You know what the sad thing in your short lived rebellion over 5 days? You haven't won a single round and I've won 3. Please don't compare yourself to me, especially when trying to recruit our guys.

I dun really know what you're looking for, pity? You know there's no chance in hell of returning to SLAP! after this, especially after trying to tear it apart. TBH, I'm getting pretty bored of your threads. :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9948

You were kicked because of a constant unjustified ego, and poor manner when communicating with the rest of the tribe.

- Because you joined rounds I'd won simply to come second or third, and you wanted some sort of medal for that.

- You recruited bubu
- You attempted to recruit SLAP! players (He pretty much begged, while we lol'd in the SLAP! chat)

I dun really know what you're looking for, pity? You know there's no chance in hell of returning to SLAP! after this, especially after trying to tear it apart. TBH, I'm getting pretty bored of your threads. :icon_rolleyes:

i did not take any credit over Sam's wins, when i say 'i won', that is the Cammmy acount, because i am not going to say "the account Cammmy won" when everyone knows that we all play it.

i didn't backstab, Daser went on without knowing and also Whitty said that he was going to do the same.

my co's listened to me and respected the fact that they had to get along with SLAP!, and pretty sure they did too.

i joined the rounds because i was bored.

they were jokey insults that you never got to grips with.

give me an example of when i didn't do as i was told?

i didn't beg to recruit, i recruited simply because i can and it isn't illegal.

i recruited TropeZ, which you have done this round as well? :lol:

i have not lied.

i supported you through most of your decisions, i thought that i would've been allowed to relax in a tribe that i had tried to do well for and instead you throw it all back in my face.

DeletedUser3312

You're not getting back into SLAP! and that's final. I will produce my reasons why if you don't give up this sob story.

DeletedUser9948

did i say i wanted to get back into SLAP! ? no. you are yet again manipulating what i am saying and getting the wrong end of the stick due to your lack of education. go out, get some fresh air, find out what girls are and get your education sorted, and then maybe you will read what i said at the top.

This thread was to explain why i was removed from SLAP!, -tuNe is my tribe and i am respected. get your head out your backside and stop dreaming that SLAP! is where everyone dreams of being, and then maybe people will begin to talk to you with a bit more of a complex conversation other than something to do with your only hobby; tribalwars.

DeletedUser

Ok lets drop the insults please.

As you guys seem to share skype chats maybe some of your musings about each other would be better off there and not here?

If you must abuse each other on here then lets drop the childish insults please

DeletedUser9948

Ok lets drop the insults please.

As you guys seem to share skype chats maybe some of your musings about each other would be better off there and not here?

If you must abuse each other on here then lets drop the childish insults please

this did make me laugh :lol:
Matt just cannot realize that at the top i said this was an explanation as to why i was kicked, not a sob story, nor is it me wanting to join back.

DeletedUser3312

:lol:
We all know you're trying to get back into SLAP! and I just wanted to be the one to tell you to go do one. I don't think anyone in the tribe likes, or has any respect for you whatsoever as a player or a """""leader""""". You just produce threads on a daily basis with more lies, and tbh is anyone in this community THAT interested in you and your bogus? :icon_rolleyes:

The fact that you're trying to turn this argument personal shows YOUR lack of intelligence, shows YOUR lack of maturity and shows above all, how right I was about kicking you.

I mean it's not like I don't have the ammunition to turn this argument personal is it now cammmy? :icon_razz:

DeletedUser9948

- You recruited bubu
You know what the sad thing in your short lived rebellion over 5 days? You haven't won a single round and I've won 3. Please don't compare yourself to me, especially when trying to recruit our guys.

this is a bunch a 'bogus' matt, quite frankly i laughed at how shallow and disgraceful this was. the way you try and make me out to be a bad tribe member? i am not wanting to get back into SLAP!, hence why i nobled you and Alex yesterday and loved every second. you simply are losing the point of me trying to show everyone why i was kicked from SLAP! go ahead, make it personal. it isn't personal at all, it is simply me explaining why i think you may be having trouble about trying to knock me yet again. all of the above you wrote is rubbish, and you know it.

DeletedUser9948

:lol:
We all know you're trying to get back into SLAP! and I just wanted to be the one to tell you to go do one. I don't think anyone in the tribe likes, or has any respect for you whatsoever as a player or a """""leader""""". You just produce threads on a daily basis with more lies, and tbh is anyone in this community THAT interested in you and your bogus? :icon_rolleyes:

The fact that you're trying to turn this argument personal shows YOUR lack of intelligence, shows YOUR lack of maturity and shows above all, how right I was about kicking you.

I mean it's not like I don't have the ammunition to turn this argument personal is it now cammmy? :icon_razz:

why is there emphasis on 'that'? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser9948

turning it personal now are we? what has my life story got to do with this?

DeletedUser

Hey matt !

How you doing ??

Been a long time we had some talk . :p

Btw since when did Tropez became SLAP ? . lol

Are you guys planning to recruit every top player to get "SLAP" on the top ranks ? lmao

Or you are just planning to use him for a few wins and then dump him like cammy ?

Matt, it seems you dont like much when someone other than you start to win from your tribe too much :D Or Is it just me to realize that :O

DeletedUser

Hey matt !

How you doing ??

Been a long time we had some talk . :p

Btw since when did Tropez became SLAP ? . lol

Are you guys planning to recruit every top player to get "SLAP" on the top ranks ? lmao

Or you are just planning to use him for a few wins and then dump him like cammy ?

Tropez was never recruited into SLAP!, i allowed him to join this round as a potential co player to me for when i cant play rounds in full.

Needless to see tropez backstabbed me to try and win the round by letting me waste my nuke on you and then nobling it.

Since the theme of the thread is youtube videos, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68ugkg9RePc

DeletedUser

I lol'd at that too Daser, the irony is pretty funny.

I suppose the difference is i knew it would happen, just not on the first round :p

DeletedUser8097

I found this extremely hilarious. And, top of all, it's a deja' vu full of deja' voos. Taras, Skynub, Keith, Will, Naji, Cammy. Place your bets on how the list will continue. I say next name on it will be Adam :)

DeletedUser

Tropez was never recruited into SLAP!, i allowed him to join this round as a potential co player to me for when i cant play rounds in full.

Needless to see tropez backstabbed me to try and win the round by letting me waste my nuke on you and then nobling it.

Since the theme of the thread is youtube videos, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68ugkg9RePc

Adam thats the same thing which happened the other day when you accused me of being with Tropez (which apparently was the first game i was

playing on uk after 2 months ) but its hard for you to realise that when i tell you . Anyways seems we are on two different roads now. ::icon_neutral:

And lol.. yup backstabbing is funny when its just the first round you are playing with him :D

Btw The other day , it was the 1st time i was playing "with " Tropez and not "against " him . And you thought i was against "you" :|

And the next round he joins you . Kinda funny tbh .

DeletedUser9948

[25/03/2011 23:43:34 | Edited 23:44:08] Matt: You want my advice? Tell her how you feel. She either accepts or rejects you. No matter the outcome atleast you know.

used to be a nice lad :icon_grin: