SLAP! are good, but don't get too good or else...

DeletedUser

I found this extremely hilarious. And, top of all, it's a deja' vu full of deja' voos. Taras, Skynub, Keith, Will, Naji, Cammy. Place your bets on how the list will continue. I say next name on it will be Adam :)

I was never in SLAP! and don't need to be associated with this rather pointless thread. However, I am surprised this list withholds names like 'Luke' and 'Dan'.

~Will~

DeletedUser8157

cuz dan plays rounds with us time to time XD

luke should be on list though

DeletedUser10594

we 3 won vs zubatios, mangii, shadow play, whitti69 and *luckywinner*

whats going up?
they are noobs ?

DeletedUser

whats going up?
they are noobs ?

You couldnt win that round you backstabbed me and adam... are u serious mate? :D

DeletedUser

whats going up?
they are noobs ?

You couldnt win that round you backstabbed me and adam... are u serious mate? :D

I did most the work early on. You was just the one who got cleared by Shadow Play...
I cleared Zubatious and Whitty and killed a some of lucky troops. Was nobling lucky but he got supported when his loyalty was 30 :/

DeletedUser

Yeah after i pwned Tropez i had to leave and couldn't find a co player (MATT!) so i sent my troops with a noble to the corner of the map hoping i'd be back before anyone realised i was gone...guess someone realised :p

All tropez did was update his profile about 5 times complaining that he got owned and that he was quitting :3

Defender: TropeZ
Destination: TropeZs village (503|494) K45

Quantity: 1055 0 5 0 150 0 1 0 0
Losses: 1055 0 5 0 150 0 1 0 0

Defender: TropeZ
Destination: TropeZs village (503|494) K45

Quantity: 1000 0 3510 25 484 0 186 0 3
Losses: 1000 0 3510 25 484 0 186 0 3

Rather easy tbh :X