SLAP! Asserting Dominance

• Thread starter DeletedUser3312
  • Start date

DeletedUser10594

You don't know my main account and secondly, I don't play that regularly compared to you, who plays like every round :X

you have no main account and yes you are not playing so much rounds, but in the rounds you are playing -> you are allways loosing (Fail)

DeletedUser10769

you have no main account and yes you are not playing so much rounds, but in the rounds you are playing -> you are allways loosing (Fail)

Do you need glasses then mate :icon_rolleyes:

I don't always lose. Only I do, when I get gangbanged by your gangbang crew and backstabbed by players (such as you) which i have learned from.

You and Adrian lie much. Sure you two are not related :lol:

One round, you knew I had outgrown you in troops by far so you coincidently asked for an alliance. Then guess what, backstabbed me. If I lose all the time, was backstabbing me required, yes as you know I am better than you! Most of your wins are by backstabbing, gangbanging, being deffed up and playing against noobs basically.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3312

Adrian D Double D Whatever D caught on film in a backtime ;D
Apologies for the gay voice at the end. I don't recommend that song for straight people. It's very dangerous.

SLAP! assering dominance again ;D
Adrianowned2.png

Adrianowned.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10594

Do you need glasses then mate :icon_rolleyes:

I don't always lose. Only I do, when I get gangbanged by your gangbang crew and backstabbed by players (such as you) which i have learned from.

You and Adrian lie much. Sure you two are not related :lol:

One round, you knew I had outgrown you in troops by far so you coincidently asked for an alliance. Then guess what, backstabbed me. If I lose all the time, was backstabbing me required, yes as you know I am better than you! Most of your wins are by backstabbing, gangbanging, being deffed up and playing against noobs basically.

thats the game ;)
be careful :D

DeletedUser10769

thats the game ;)
be careful :D

I know it is called [FONT=&amp]Tribal[/FONT]wars. However,when you get players out of the tribe as well to attack me when you know I am playing solo because you can't take me alone, then you claim I lose every round :lol:. This clearly is not true so based on nothing but nonsense and lies. Also, with all the help you get in every round, can we even say you won the rounds on your own (with all your helpers and deffers you have)? :)

He still won the round.

If Matt played from the beginning, he wouldn't have :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser3312

Having an argument with tropez is like having an argument with a sloth.

You need to wait a while before he can catch up