SLAP! Asserting Dominance

• Thread starter DeletedUser3312
  • Start date

DeletedUser10769

everyone ?
oh I dont think so
Everyone knows you backstab players who you see as threats (including me as what would be the other reason to backstab me). Then I outgrow you in every round I played with you in (the truth hurts doesn't it).
Everyone knows you gangbang me every round (You can't hide the facts anymore).
Last but not least, you have not won a round without using gangbanging, being defence boosted, backstabbing or playing against noobs (You still backstab them) :icon_biggrin:

Tell me what is not true about that, nothing, exactly. :icon_rolleyes:
I found the hole!

Go and hide in shame :icon_cool: Face facts, I am the boss

DeletedUser

Just sayin'

You hide on a alias every round, and claim to outgrow people. When you don't even play the rounds. So like yeah, you lie :X

DeletedUser10769

Just sayin'

You hide on a alias every round, and claim to outgrow people. When you don't even play the rounds. So like yeah, you lie :X

Aliases, name some? :x Also, considering he knew I was playing the accounts, I am not really hiding am I:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser10594

Everyone knows you backstab players who you see as threats (including me as what would be the other reason to backstab me). Then I outgrow you in every round I played with you in (the truth hurts doesn't it).
Everyone knows you gangbang me every round (You can't hide the facts anymore).
Last but not least, you have not won a round without using gangbanging, being defence boosted, backstabbing or playing against noobs (You still backstab them) :icon_biggrin:

Tell me what is not true about that, nothing, exactly. :icon_rolleyes:

Go and hide in shame :icon_cool: Face facts, I am the boss

yeah thats all true, but I am still winning and you not, you must life with this hehe ;)
to all players, like the last season:

http://uk.twtotal.net/news/news.php

oh and yes, facts are facts, I am winning an you not

DeletedUser3312

It's funny cos not a single player respects you. Except Adrian, but who respects a coward?

DeletedUser10594

yeah I am a noob, so please dont attack me, because I am not good

DeletedUser10769

These arguments are becoming repetitive..

You would think people would finally realise the truth that I am the best, some still don't :O :icon_cool:

Argument :/, this is the first time I actually agree with Tropez posts about himself.

Lionheart is the biggeste Noob ever ;)

After seeing Tropez play, I have to disagree with you on that :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser10594

resuming windows = jealous, but he cant stay to it ;) opfer