so game play

• Thread starter DeletedUser7124
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Can't hanibal, just have to check through the rankings. Usually the person first posts in the milestone thread.

DeletedUser

oh yeah sorry maybe if u used more troops that wouldn't be as much as a problem....

whats the most attacks you have had to deal with?
how many sniped have u had to do?
have you ever been in a war?

late gamers have fought threw it without quitting and im sure the person who ends the world ranked 1 will be much more then some1 who started the game ranked 1 you just prove your a point whore

and yeah start ups are the most boring part its mainly farming what skills do u learn there?

You're comedy gold.

I bet you've achieved nothing, and why don't you answer your own questions first?

DeletedUser

Hmmm i say anyone get plunderer award though, 10 time plunderer, ill go post in thread.

DeletedUser2403

Any half decent player knows when farming, sending smaller parties is superior to to sending large parties. Clearly you aren't half decent.

Start up is by far harder then playing late game, what do you learn from being able to stack a village with 50K spear/swords and 20K HC?

Mhm...but wouldn´t it be harder (logically) to think in dodging and backtimes for like 100 villages than when you have only 1?:p

DeletedUser

Only back-time around 50k range, once with a 100 villages they could just stack on you. Sniping wont be applicable here, all you need to know is maneuvering your defense around.

DeletedUser

Being a player that has reached millions of points, and has been doing decent at start up nowadays; I have to say it is a hell of a lot more challenging sniping, backtiming etc. With just 1 village.

Start up is much more competitive than late game. Late game is as simple as take some villages off a tribe - they then disband. Early game is you rim someone, annihilate their offensive troops etc. They start all over again.

Nauzhror

Reaction score

Not something I bother to keep track of, but irrelevent. More attacks is just more time consuming. That requires activity, not skill.

rober116 said:

Again, not something I count. Hundreds. In most tribes I have played in I am one of the people that sits accounts that come under attack because I can split a 5-10 ms train 95% of the time, and anything over 20 ms 100% of the time.

rober116 said:

I find it hard to even take this question serious. Been in several of .net's most respected tribes (Pills, DSL, Hate., ACTIVE, R4KI, etc.), if I lacked the finer technical abilities (backtiming, dodging backtimes, sending trains, timing attacks, splitting trains, etc.) I think it's safe to say I wouldn't have been invited to such tribes.

rober116 said:
late gamers have fought threw it without quitting and im sure the person who ends the world ranked 1 will be much more then some1 who started the game ranked 1 you just prove your a point whore

Being rank 1 at the end of the world requires nothing more than a huge attention span and the willingness to internal and barb noble over and over while waiting for others to quit.

And I'd hardly class being rank 1 early as pointwhoring.

http://www.twstats.co.uk/uk2/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&type=gain&id=98237

Was first to 10 villages on that world, I don't think those villages cleared themselves. Especially since the only barb in the bunch restarted after being cleared, and that the conquers were quite large. To noble players rapidly tendsto require having a sizable offense, which is to the best of my knowledge, the opposite of pointwhoring.

rober116 said:
and yeah start ups are the most boring part its mainly farming what skills do u learn there?

To thrive at startup requires more timing capabilities than late-game does. If you can't split 20ms trains at late game you might lose a few villages. Can't do it during startup and you are rimmed.

DeletedUser2403

So basically we need experience but more important time?mhm... going to the cinema now:p

DeletedUser8740

Why are you such a joke?

I would suggest trying to have an intelligent thought and then coming back to spread your opinion ;)

But ok, since you seem so think the amount of points and the lenght of time playing a world matters so much just a simple question: do I have any authorithy on the subject if these are my stats?

.nl3 - Tool
.nl12 - Mr. Zero
.nl14 -Fenker
.nl15 - Just-Ice
.nl15 - Sebastian Valmont
.nl18 - Perfect by nature
.nl19 - -Purple Haze
.nl21 - Dr. love

If I do have any (which by your own reasoning I should since it's obvious I've hit rank 1 on all the stages of the game. Before nobling, just after nobling, midgame, late game, all you want) you should know I co-played Nauz on his uk7-account and I can guarantee he is a beast. I agree he quits early on but that's a personnal choice and not because he can't play past that point. On the contrary, if people like Nauz would keep on playing you'd see an enormous gap between them and the usual late gamers. Usual late gamers only manage a decent rank because all the best players have quit by then.

Furthermore comparing the 2. Early game is a lot more challenging and hard then late game. The people that keep claiming this isn't so, really haven't got a clue how to play early nor late game. How many incomings you can deflect isn't a test of skill, it's a test of endurance, of no-lifing, of stacking. In early game any mistake can be the fatal one. In late game who the hell cares? Just throw another 1000 clears against it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Why are you such a joke?

I would suggest trying to have an intelligent thought and then coming back to spread your opinion ;)

But ok, since you seem so think the amount of points and the lenght of time playing a world matters so much just a simple question: do I have any authorithy on the subject if these are my stats?

.nl3 - Tool
.nl12 - Mr. Zero
.nl14 -Fenker
.nl15 - Just-Ice
.nl15 - Sebastian Valmont
.nl18 - Perfect by nature
.nl19 - -Purple Haze
.nl21 - Dr. love

If I do have any (which by your own reasoning I should since it's obvious I've hit rank 1 on all the stages of the game. Before nobling, just after nobling, midgame, late game, all you want) you should know I co-played Nauz on his uk7-account and I can guarantee he is a beast. I agree he quits early on but that's a personnal choice and not because he can't play past that point. On the contrary, if people like Nauz would keep on playing you'd see an enormous gap between them and the usual late gamers. Usual late gamers only manage a decent rank because all the best players have quit by then.

Furthermore comparing the 2. Early game is a lot more challenging and hard then late game. The people that keep claiming this isn't so really haven't got a clue how to play early nor late game. How many incomings you can deflect isn't a test of skill, it's a test of endurance, of no-lifing, of stacking. In early game any mistake can be the fatal one. In late game who the hell cares? Just throw another 1000 clears against it.

This one is wise:icon_eek:. Have to agree with everything you said.

DeletedUser1511

oh yeah sorry maybe if u used more troops that wouldn't be as much as a problem....

Seiously dude what hole did you crawl from.
Just when i start to think i have done my job in the fight against idiocity you pop up:icon_neutral:

DeletedUser1511

ur all just jelly of this rober guy.
Yeah bro,i mean i do not have the skills to much barbs and grow them over 4 years!!!!!!!!!!
As required to be rank 1, i dont know about this robber *person

DeletedUser

ROFL, this is a joke....

Isn't it?

DeletedUser

Obviously thats why everyones hatin on this legit guy.

Haters gonna hate.

Status
Not open for further replies.