so game play

• Thread starter DeletedUser7124
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Crawl in a ditch, the point was raised by me....

Does not matter who raised the points i read, anyone who think Nauz is a push over or does not know what he is talking about when it comes to playing this game is either a fool

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I herd Nauzhror is just a bully and he really needs to be forced to quit this game. His Cats need his attention more than this game.

DeletedUser

I herd Nauzhror is just a bully and he really needs to be forced to quit this game. His Cats need his attention more than this game.

well yes, he is a bully, so am i though so it's not really a bad thing. ;)

DeletedUser

Does not matter who raised the points i read, anyone who think Nauz is a push over or does not know what he is talking about when it comes to playing this game is either a fool or stoned.

What does it taste like.

DeletedUser

well yes, he is a bully, so am i though so it's not really a bad thing. ;)

To improve your gameplay, I think you should restart angacam. You may have noticed bad hauls recently. That's not going to stop unfortunately
skype-emoticons-smile.gif

DeletedUser

To improve your gameplay, I think you should restart angacam. You may have noticed bad hauls recently. That's not going to stop unfortunately

Don't anger him :icon_sad: He has family tribe :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

Does not matter who raised the points i read, anyone who think Nauz is a push over or does not know what he is talking about when it comes to playing this game is either a fool or stoned.

I have a fair idea what Nauz is capable of. Yes, he is a push over. Challenge him to 1v1, wait a week, you win.

DeletedUser

oh yeah sorry maybe if u used more troops that wouldn't be as much as a problem....

whats the most attacks you have had to deal with?
how many sniped have u had to do?
have you ever been in a war?

late gamers have fought threw it without quitting and im sure the person who ends the world ranked 1 will be much more then some1 who started the game ranked 1 you just prove your a point whore

and yeah start ups are the most boring part its mainly farming what skills do u learn there?

lol wut?

/hate

DeletedUser

Oh it will change, just wait and see, the big haul elves are already visiting my village. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser1511

Does not matter who raised the points i read, anyone who think Nauz is a push over or does not know what he is talking about when it comes to playing this game is either a fool

Nauz is my boy and everything, but the dude does have a habbit of being a push over, great player though, but still a pushover.
You obviously don't know him that well. Man i wish i had groupies :/

DeletedUser1342

Ok guys, the thread has started to lose any sense of direction and i believe its served its point for the start of the world.

I'm going to lock it, if anyone can provide a good enough reason for it to be kept open then I'l reconsider my decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.