So who is playing?!

DeletedUser5582

I will make this my last world I think so wonder who else will be playing UK12 and why?!

:)

DeletedUser1410

I'm starting it lol but this is defo my last world 2

DeletedUser9017

same this is going to be my last world on uk may go over to .net though

DeletedUser

I leave .net to come here and your on about the opposite Power. :lol:

.net is just premade after premade these days, not like the good old days like when i started.

DeletedUser8010

I will be, but cant commit alot of time, so just looking for someone to let me play them for an hour a day :)

My last world too

DeletedUser

I leave .net to come here and your on about the opposite Power. :lol:

.net is just premade after premade these days, not like the good old days like when i started.

I think you should read the new premium features being added perhaps UK12 will be your first and last?

DeletedUser

i keep saying this is my last world ..but ive been saying that since world 1.

LOL

:)

DeletedUser

i am in and like above this too is my last world due to the new features

DeletedUser8800

i have been pursuaded to join eleven by real life friend, kept nagging me lol, but if alot of my old buddies join 12 then i might make a last gasp appearence, time isnt was it use to be and realize this is just a game and family must come first
but would be nice to join some of my old enemies and old tribe mates in one last game

DeletedUser5582

i have been pursuaded to join eleven by real life friend, kept nagging me lol, but if alot of my old buddies join 12 then i might make a last gasp appearence, time isnt was it use to be and realize this is just a game and family must come first
but would be nice to join some of my old enemies and old tribe mates in one last game

Furry returns!!! Good to see you back

I will be, but cant commit alot of time, so just looking for someone to let me play them for an hour a day :)

My last world too

Depends which hr I guess or how much mail you;d be sending out!!

DeletedUser

hummmm going to have to join to use up my premium before this buying points thing comes in - settings look tasty too :<

DeletedUser3473

Last time lol

I will make this my last world

... this is defo my last world 2

this is going to be my last world on uk

I will be,...My last world too

i will be playing this world as my last too....

i keep saying this is my last world ..but ive been saying that since world 1.

this too is my last world

i have been pursuaded ... kept nagging ... but if ... then i might ... would be nice ... in one last game

Liars to yourselves all of you, you know you just can't kick the habit. But good luck with trying. :p

As for me, now that 9 looks like it will get a sensible end condition soon I might play 12.

DeletedUser

Liars to yourselves all of you, you know you just can't kick the habit. But good luck with trying. :p

As for me, now that 9 looks like it will get a sensible end condition soon I might play 12.

The PP changes have given a lot of people a reason to kick the habit.