So who is playing?!

DeletedUser4850

I'll be on 12, previously on uk1 and uk4 and then managed a good break, time to rekindle the habit. Look forward to seeing you all around on 12 in a years time, still talking about leaving....... (assuming I last that long, not a fan of starting at the core but will give it a go...)

DeletedUser

Liars to yourselves all of you, you know you just can't kick the habit. But good luck with trying. :p

As for me, now that 9 looks like it will get a sensible end condition soon I might play 12.

well innogames is helping is to kick the habit and is trying to make the world a better place to live in....
where everyone is active in real life and not just ingame.... ^_^

DeletedUser

This is going to be my 1st and last world here. I refuse to play with the new premium features..

DeletedUser

Why stop at 2? Wh to 4, HP to 10 and maybe toss in a wall upgrade or 2 :lol:

OR

Build up a nice village, get someone by you really mad, maybe a few people...clear them of troops or something, then start demolishing your own village down :D

DeletedUser6857

Liars to yourselves all of you, you know you just can't kick the habit. But good luck with trying. :p

As for me, now that 9 looks like it will get a sensible end condition soon I might play 12.

yes now we could have a sensible ending on w9 I shall be coming over to w12.

DeletedUser

I'm starting it lol but this is defo my last world 2

You always say that John o_O but still keep going from one world to the next. I have not decided weather I am playing yet or not but I might give it a spin :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I'll be playing now, with O.O. Don't laugh, I'm going back to my starting point for nostalgia and giggles.

DeletedUser6446

It looks like I will make a return to this the last normal uk world, even though I promised myself not to. :) It´s still a battle of willpower, but usually my gf gets tired after a while so I have faith in this.

DeletedUser

I'm in - probably my last world too (due to new premmie features).