Some Say...

DeletedUser

...that he gives his noblemen a pep-talk before they leave for battle, and that he's not actually co-playing, just suffering from multiple personality disorder combined with insomnia. All we know is, he's called HowToLoseAxes.

Seems HTLA is running away with the world but his tribe are beginning to dwindle in numbers particularly. with notable quitters and inactivities. Leaf Coneybear described as inactive in another thread (cbb to check) OC hardly doing anything, CF having quit and Skippy, well, has he ever been active? :lol:

I wonder how the world will pan out for HTLA, he sure has plenty villages to do okay for now but how long will he last into mid/late game if he;s virtually alone?

No Hating, just trying to keep the forums alive :D

DeletedUser

I think he/they shall last. Maybe if the no.1 tribe (cba keeping with the recent name changes) goes down in the future, he/they shall move to the next biggest tribe. Seen it happen to other large dominating accounts on previous worlds.

I can't see all the co players staying on the account in the long run though. Probably may go down to the last person to stick with it, or at worse, the account being gifted to a new player.

As for the no.1 tribe falling, I can see it. As myself and most others thought, each player would go inactive or get fed up and causing the tribe to crumble. Looks like the early stages of these predictions have just passed?

Maybe, maybe not...

DeletedUser

To be honest, I sometimes think one of the players of HTLA does have insomnia :icon_razz: Now you'll have to guess which one. As for being left alone, I highly doubt that they will be, even if Taco! fell apart, which is nowhere near happening, sorry to disappoint, I reckon he'd be invited to another top tribe pretty quick. Also, for the dwindling members, strange you mention it now just when two new members have recently joined? About Leaf Coneybear being inactive, I think I said that as a joke in another thread? Though someone else could have said. Feel free to test his activity C:

DeletedUser

Changing village names doesnt count :icon_biggrin:

just seems that the villages arent growing from a brief look at stats, its noble-flatline-noble-flatline or thereabouts with only tiny points changes here and there. just my observation :)

BT- It might have been you and if you were joking then fair enough :lol: like i said i cbb to check if it was true.

I know you just got two members but perhaps the standards are slipping a little, looking at one of them at least.

DeletedUser

Actually both were sat by HTLA and it was decided they were good enough to join.

DeletedUser

Changing village names doesnt count :icon_biggrin:

just seems that the villages arent growing from a brief look at stats, its noble-flatline-noble-flatline or thereabouts with only tiny points changes here and there. just my observation :)

I'll let ya in on a little TW secret...

Resources don't just pay for buildings.:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser8687

from the tribemates of cory's i have spoken to they are there for the duration. I dont see them going anywhere just yet...

DeletedUser

It's alright, it was obviously your idea to go into K54, so you can take the blame.