Some Say...

DeletedUser

To be honest, I sometimes think one of the players of HTLA does have insomnia :icon_razz: Now you'll have to guess which one. As for being left alone, I highly doubt that they will be, even if Taco! fell apart, which is nowhere near happening, sorry to disappoint, I reckon he'd be invited to another top tribe pretty quick. Also, for the dwindling members, strange you mention it now just when two new members have recently joined? About Leaf Coneybear being inactive, I think I said that as a joke in another thread? Though someone else could have said. Feel free to test his activity C:

They are inactive.

DeletedUser

Then whoever is on kreigsalad feel free to tell everyone to attack. I hear when the originals can't come online they have a capable enough sitter.

DeletedUser

lulling @ how much confusion that acc is.

Also Leaf Coneybear isn't inactive. Just lazy.

DeletedUser

Wow BT you appear to have matured since you was last here trolling the forums. Glad to see that.

DeletedUser

I didn't realise I was a troll, thought I was more like a post whore? But thanks I guess?

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Trolling is the new rock and roll... just coz you kids think it's all about the dance music just remember that if us old people weren't doing drugs you would of never been born!!!

DeletedUser9936

To be honest, I sometimes think one of the players of HTLA does have insomnia :icon_razz: Now you'll have to guess which one.

Is it the one that doesn't sleep very well? Please say i win a prize :D

DeletedUser

Mate, you win the prize. If you talk to them though insomnia like passes between them like a baton stick.

DeletedUser9936

Yaaaay prizes lol prizes make points? (bit of a switch-around to good old Brucey!) Suppose a brilliant way to co-play is to have every player suffering from insomnia! May have to stipulate a strictly red-bull diet for anyone with access to my account!